It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*** End times ended *** last week - Illuminatiland now just waiting for JUDGEMENT DAY **

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 09:08 AM
link   
*** End times ended *** last week - Illuminatiland now just waiting for JUDGEMENT DAY

Don't worry about the question if the Illuminati will still be able to complete 9/11 with the mini-nukes operation originally planned for 6/16, that was postponed because of the script that went wrong after the EU French referendum.

The last 60 jewish families of Nezfarim are being expelled only today.
But end times, that started in Christmas 1914, in fact ended last week.

End times ended as what was theoretically obvious about operation "Gaza Judenrein" was tested - the people of Israel didn't rebel to get rid of illuminati agent Sharon.

In other words: none of the events that we will see till JUDGEMENT DAY will be new or even represent the peak of its curve.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   
this forum is not for member predictions, right ?

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 02:44 AM
link   
1914? are you a jehovahs witness? because seriously......those are the only people that i have ever heard saying that. if so, ive read the whole brochure on why they think that....and its bunk. and if the end of times has in fact ended.....why am i still here?

Kind regards,
digitalgrl

[edit on 10/01/2004 by DigitalGrl]

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   
What on Earth is that all about? I dont even think it has begun yet never mind ended!

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 12:26 AM
link   
exactly what i was thinking earth. kind of makes your head hurt doesnt it lol.

but thats why i ask him/her if they were a JW. they are the only ones that i know of that hold this POV.

Kind Regards,
DigitalGrl

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   
I don't even think that the End Times has begun yet. Even though the End Times could begin sometime around 2012.

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 06:58 AM
link   
End times ended indeed.
Nothing we will see that we haven´t known about.

One year later, the only results lead to the only page that Google found, September 12, 2004 - to 2002

www.google.com...

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Indeed New Orleans could have been in troulbe because of Ivan last year, but that did not come to fruition. Yes, Ivan did re-spawn once the system got back over the water. It is Sunday, August 28th, 2005 and New Orleans is facing an almost direct hit. But this hurricane is stronger than Gilbert back in.1988 AND Camille in 1969.

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 11:08 PM
link   
1914????? It's more logical to me that the clock started ticking again in 1948 when Isreal became a nation again.

gimmefootball400

Indeed New Orleans could have been in troulbe because of Ivan last year, but that did not come to fruition. Yes, Ivan did re-spawn once the system got back over the water. It is Sunday, August 28th, 2005 and New Orleans is facing an almost direct hit. But this hurricane is stronger than Gilbert back in.1988 AND Camille in 1969.

Isn't it weird that this hurricane is forcing every one in New Orleans to evacuate shortly after the Jews were forced to evcauate the Gaza strip?

posted on Sep, 3 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mystery_Lady
1914?????

You might want to read the thread I started just before the worst tsunami ever recorded in the history of mankind - may be now you will understand what I meant
Last survivor of 'Christmas truce' tells of his sorrow - 666 path : 1914-1942- 2004
December 24, 2004

www.goldismoney.info...
www.freerepublic.com...

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   
i think the key in your statement is "first recorded". which means there were probably others that were much worse but not recorded due to any number of reasons.

as far as the 1914 argument ive heard it before. a JW gave me this pamphlet that had this whole huge thing about how 1914 was the begining of the end times. and just about everything it said to back itself up was " probably the first known" or " probably the worst recorded" or "largest death toll" which we all known is because more people on the planet = larger death tolls. and it seems like its all happening at once because communication is much faster.

dont get me wrong i believe in an end times scenario but the date predicting thing never worked for me as far as being credible.
every year i hear a list of correlating dates in referance to disasters of some sort, or a secret meeting, or planetary movement and they never come through. we are still here.

so imhop i think discussing it is cool and all but more importantly we should sit back and try to better ourselves in this moment; morally, mentally, emotionally. because we dont know when it is going to happen. when it does come there isnt anything we can do about it anyways. being ready doesnt mean figuring out some dates and then building a Y2k shack or calling the AC on the phone and trying to convert him. being ready has to do with your heart and your mind.

Kind Regards,
DigitalGrl

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DigitalGrl
as far as the 1914 argument ive heard it before. a JW gave me this pamphlet that had this whole huge thing about how 1914 was the begining of the end times.
dont get me wrong i believe in an end times scenario but the date predicting thing never worked for me as far as being credible.

Thanks for your feedback, but you didn't read correctly what I wrote.
I never did date prediction, because only God knows the hour.
All I did was to verify something that happened previously.
The start and the end of End Times.
Again, End Times are behind us.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Matt are you mixing Jewish prophecy with Christianity?

You can read other prophecy to compare with what is going on ....eg Jews that await the Messiah and the Muslims, or other religious prophecy.
But you cannot twist the words of prophecy to fit in with what is said in Scripture.

Revelation will be revealed after a third world war.......then surely all that is written will be known........

As the time of the end of this world comes near, it is true that there will be a time of tribulation such as the world has never seen [Matt 24:21]

11.3-6. And I will give power unto My two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and three score days, clothed in sackcloth.
These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.
And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies. And if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.
These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy, and have power over waters, to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

The two prophets shall be put to death.......same place Jesus Christ was crucified......
11.9-10. And they of the kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their bodies three days and a half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves. And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts to one another; because these two prophets tormented those that dwelt on the earth.

11.7-8. And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them. And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

"During their preaching activity, endowed with power and authority over the elements for the punishment and instruction of the impious, they will themselves be invulnerable. And only at the end of their mission, after a period of three and a half years, the beast that ascendeth from the bottomless pit (i.e. the Antichrist) will be allowed by God to kill the preachers, and their corpses will be thrown into the streets of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified, that is, apparently, the city of Jerusalem where the Antichrist will found his kingdom, giving himself out to be the Messiah who was promised by the prophets." (Archbishop Averky)

Matt the end has not come because Revelation will reveal in time when this will be.....

As we know Christ shall come as lightning and be revealed to ALL and then JUDGEMENT DAY begins........with the faithful first,for no one shall escape the judgement!

IX
helen

new topics

top topics

join