It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apparently, Rape is part of Islamic Jihad…

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 07:49 AM
link   
I looked at the Qur’an over and over, and I seem to miss where it says that to wage jihad you must rape students and kill them afterwards. Can you guys help me find it? Because I am having the hardest time finding it. It MUST be there, as that’s what the Jihadist’s are doing, and we know they are only fighting the oppressive Americans…

Here is an interview taken from Iraq’s hottest new TV show showing confessions and interrogations of captured terrorists and insurgents.

You can view the interview here

Interview:

“Interrogator: "There were operations of kidnapping and rape, carried out by the squad you belong to?"

Abed: "Yes."

Interrogator: "Tell me how many rape and kidnapping operations were carried out. My information says that the kidnapped women were university students or daughters of famous people. You raped them and got money for it, and if they were not slaughtered afterwards.... Did this really happen?"

Abed: "Yes, it did."

Interrogator: "Who would carry out these operations?"

Abed: "Abu Sajjad."

Interrogator: "Your superior?"

[...]

Interrogator: "Is this Jihad – raping women? Is this Jihad?"

Abed: "It is because they collaborated with the Americans."

Interrogator: "That's why they were raped?"

Interrogator: "A student who is simply going to her university is kidnapped, raped, and then slaughtered?! This was an American collaborator?!"

Abed: "Mullah Al-Raikan would give the names to the squad commander."

Interrogator: "My information says that they were kidnapped and brought to Mullah Al-Raikan's headquarters. True or false?"

Abed: "He would interrogate them."

Interrogator: "Were they raped after the interrogation?"

Abed: "Yes. He would give them to the squad, and they would kill them. Some would rape them."

Interrogator: "You bastards. This is Jihad? You call this Jihad? "

Interrogator 2: "What was your role in these operations?"

Abed: "I would stand at the entrance to the headquarters. It was a house, and they would bring them there."

Interrogator 2: "Did you participate in the rape and murder?"

Abed: "No. Just one who worked for the PUK. She was a Kurd."

Interrogator: "In the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan?"

Abed: "Yes. We brought her too."

Interrogator: "And you raped her?"

I wonder how raping young school girls helps in the Jihad against the Americans? Maybe in the same way all the ecstasy they take does. Who knows…

I am kind of curious to get an opinion from the pro-insurgency sect on these boards on this.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I'm sure rape is every bit as much a part of Islamic Jihad as this is part of spreading freedom and liberty.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
I'm sure rape is every bit as much a part of Islamic Jihad as this is part of spreading freedom and liberty.

I cannot condone what the picture depicts, nor can i say that that the raping of young girls is correct either.

I fail to see where the similarity lies between the raping of young girls ,and the humiliation of an alleged terrorist/freedom fighter. (Why was he jailed anyway?)

Enlighten me here please....

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 08:07 AM
link   

OK, now that that is out of your system, what do you think about these guys thinking tha rape is part of Jihad?

AMERICANS have tried and convicted the AMERICANS part of the Abu scandal, how many insurgents have tried and convicted other insurgents for rape? NONE, so your refference is moot. Insurgents condone rape, Americans dont condone the Abu scandal. Bad analogy Rant.

[edit on 22-8-2005 by skippytjc]

[edit on 22-8-2005 by skippytjc]

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Can I just answer this post with a Link to an Article?

www.guardian.co.uk...

Regarading Rape:

It is most of the time a part of so-called Ethnic Cleansing. In Yugoslav Civil war Serbian paramilitary formations raped just about every Woman they encountered - the ones that they did not slaughter. I recall stories from World War 2 when Russian soldiers stormed Berlin and raped every German woman from 16 to 60. Was that Nice? I don't think Islam preaches Rape more then any other Religion on this Planet. It's just pure Hatred. That's all I can say. And let's not go into "Holy Rapes" going on in Places, where God is supposed to be Present.

Here is another Article from BBC News, regarading Rape, but I guess nobody cares about poor Women down in Africa these days:

Mass rape atrocity in west Sudan

And I am sure that is not the Only Atrocity of such kind.

[edit on 22/8/05 by Souljah]

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
Can I just answer this post with a Link to an Article?

Regarading Rape:

It is most of the time a part of so-called Ethnic Cleansing. In Yugoslavi Civil war Serbian paramilitary formations raped just about every Woman they encountered - the ones that they did not slaughter. I recall stories from World War 2 when Russian soldiers stormed Berlin and raped every German woman from 16 to 60. Was that Nice? I don't think Islam preaches Rape more then any other Religion on this Planet. It's just pure Hatred. That's all I can say. And let's not go into "Holy Rapes" going on in Places, where God is supposed to be Present.

Here is another Article from BBC News, regarading Rape, but I guess nobody cares about poor Women down in Africa these days:

#1 Rape is terrible no matter what the cause

#2 The other instances you mention are soldiers NOT fighting for religion, they were fighting because they were ordered to do so. Islamic Jihad is VOLUNTARY, these people are fighting for their religion. (wether their religion wants them to or not)

#3 No place in my post states that Islam preaches rape. I accuse the Islamic Jihadists, the ones that quote the Qur'an to justify every action, of rape.

#4 Great info you posted, but no comments on Jihadists using rape as a tactic to further thier Jihad, the actual topic of the post.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by skippytjc
Insurgents condone rape, Americans dont condone the Abu scandal. Bad analogy Rant.

No. Bad post skippytjc.

We know radical islamist insurgents are bad. What do you want? Someone to say rape is good?

Is rape better if it's done by a broom handle at the hand of an American soldier than an insurgent.

Or are you suggesting there should be self policing tribunals among an insurgency? They're insurgents. Just like Christian abortion clinic bombers. Do dominionists stop fighting to take over our government just because a few think they should murder doctors in the process?

Whatever "pro-insurgency sect" you think you're baiting on this board, just keep in mind being anti-whatever (Iraq war, religion baiting, torture) doesn't make one pro-rape.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Yes they do care, anyone in the World would care, but that is not the topic being discussed here.

I admire the way in which you do research things before posting.
But lets try and keep things on topic

[edit on 22-8-2005 by Bikereddie]

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Yeah, skippy, it's bad. Rape is bad. Murder is bad. This war is bad. Torture is bad. It's all bad!

Pointing out one man (an insurgent that you happen to believe this time. You wouldn't believe him if he said he was mistreated, for example) who has raped people doesn't make any logical point that I can tell. Yeah, people, on both sides, are being raped in this war. People, innocent women and children are being killed, for Christ's sake. What do you want?

They're bad! Anybody who rapes someone is bad. No matter which side they're on or whether they do it as punishment, torture or freaking jihad! Rape is bad! Shame on anyone who rapes, ok?

Rape=bad

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Rape is bad, to bad is bad. Really which is worse rape or murder?

One you have to live with one you dont.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Insurgents condone rape, Americans dont condone the Abu scandal. Bad analogy Rant.

No. Bad post skippytjc.

Nope, great post Rant, sorry, you are wrong.

This is an interview with a real live captured Iraqi insurgent admitting rape to Iraqi officials. I am sorry you think bringing news of this nature is bad, but people need to know this.

Sorry Rant, but your analogy was terrible.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 08:29 AM
link   

We know radical islamist insurgents are bad. What do you want? Someone to say rape is good?

I dont think that is what he is trying to say. The title of the post states what he is trying to put across.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Most of the SERB Paramilitary formations were also Voluntery and some of them were ex-convicts fighting for some good money. And these Rapes were mostly against Muslim Women living in Bosnic-Serbia. Rape is just a part of Islamic Jihad as it is a part of Russian Invasion of Germany, Serbian Occupation of Bosnia and Chrisis in Sudan. What about Rapes of Young Choir Boys in Churches? Does that mean Church Preaches Rape as a form of Baptism? Can I judge the entire Catholic Institution on basis of few rotten apples? Rape is Bad skippy - no matter how you turn it. Remember US Soldiers raping Vietnamese Women in good ol' 'Nam? Was that "Good"? Did the General Order them to Rape?

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 08:34 AM
link   
this dpesnt surprise, but remember that neither side is angelic, and the goal of war is to subjugate the enemy and sometimes these tactics are resorted to. Both sides have done things that are questionable although i dont know if id put someone putting a prisoner on a dog leash in the same category as inciting terror by rape. Of all the torture allegations i never heard one of sodomizing iraqis with broomsticks.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Rape is just a part of Islamic Jihad as it is a part of Russian Invasion of Germany, Serbian Occupation of Bosnia and Chrisis in Sudan.

Sorry, but where exactly does it say that in the Qur’an ?
The Qur’an mentions Jihad, but nothing about rape. Maybe i missed something?

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Nope, great post Rant, sorry, you are wrong.

Yeah, genius. Terrorists use terror tactics. Thanks for the news flash.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bikereddie

Rape is just a part of Islamic Jihad as it is a part of Russian Invasion of Germany, Serbian Occupation of Bosnia and Chrisis in Sudan.

No, I didn't want to say that Holy Qu'ran Teaches Rape - but that it has so much incommon with all other religions considering rape as those I mentioned. And Jihad means struggle - most of the time Jihad is used as an INTERNAL Struggel within yourself, trhough which you become better, stronger and wiser. The Western picture of the word Jihad is extremly Bad, becase the Word is actually Positive in its true essence. But the "Westernisation" of Jihad has done its job Well.

Where does it say that Catholic Church teaches Raping young choir boys?

See my point?

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Nice post, X.

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
Of all the torture allegations i never heard one of sodomizing iraqis with broomsticks.

Source

Six soldiers from the 372nd face criminal charges for a variety of acts, including sodomizing prisoners with broomsticks and forcing naked prisoners to simulate sex - conduct that has provoked international outrage.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bikereddie

No, I didn't want to say that Holy Qu'ran Teaches Rape - but that it has so much incommon with all other religions considering rape as those I mentioned. And Jihad means struggle - most of the time Jihad is used as an INTERNAL Struggel within yourself, trhough which you become better, stronger and wiser. The Western picture of the word Jihad is extremly Bad, becase the Word is actually Positive in its true essence. But the "Westernisation" of Jihad has done its job Well.

Where does it say that Catholic Church teaches Raping young choir boys?

See my point?

OK, maybe i missed the point, or i misread it, or even you put it across in a way that i misconstrued what you were to trying to say.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Yes Skippy, rape is bad and I am sure it is not mentioned as a good thing in any holy book.

Rape unfortunately appears to be part of any war/army, when lawlessness is rife.

Rape by UN soldiers in Africa and elsewhere, rape by US troops in Vietnam. Rapes from all armed forces during the world wars, rape of an under age Iraqi man who was then shot. It seems rape is rife in any armed force.

Look into the statistics of sexual asault and rape of women in army camps, you will likely be shocked.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join