It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question about camera's/pictures

page: 1

join
share:
d1k

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Say I take a camera (digital camera) outside and take a picture of the sky at night time (with the flash going) to get weird light effects? I was playing with my mothers digital camera that she left here and decided to take a picture of the night sky, just for the hell of it. The flash was on.

I got a picutre of these weird light orbs. Not saying they're UFO's or ghosts or anything.

Heres the pic right off the camera. home.cogeco.ca...

If you zoom in you can see stars that you cannot normally, nor in which I could see when I took the pic which is VERY cool imo lol.

[edit on 22-8-2005 by d1k]

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Dust I think....I have pictures very similar when I've taken some pics at night. Some may think that the're orbs, maybe they are, I have no idea?
Cool picture though

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I had a similar thing with an old (not digital) camera. I took about 4 photos of a full moon and they all came back as just "blurry white clouds", no spherical or bright obects whatsover, just a wispy cloud thing (except for one where a very small circle, much smaller than the moon, is in the moons position).

I guess camera buffs know the reason for this, but to me it was just dissapointing to not get any moon pictures

new topics

join