It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic Ritual turns Deadly

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Thank you! Usually, when someone starts a sentence that way in reference to me, the last word begins with the letter "A"!

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Hang on...a"group" of masons, in a masonic lodge, shoot one of their own in the face....but NO OTHER GROUPS OF MASONS DO ANYTHING ELSE EQUALLY SICK...???? Pull the other one....leg, not trigger.

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Thank you! Usually, when someone starts a sentence that way in reference to me, the last word begins with the letter "A"!

Well, I think you're an aardvark too, but I just didn't want to say anything in public

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by suzy ryan
Hang on...a"group" of masons, in a masonic lodge, shoot one of their own in the face....but NO OTHER GROUPS OF MASONS DO ANYTHING ELSE EQUALLY SICK...???? Pull the other one....leg, not trigger.

I think you need to research this a little more thoroughly, suzy. A former member of ATS did an enormous amount of investigating into this (such as phoning up the people involved, witnesses, newspapers that reported it etc) and concluded that it couldn't be proved to be anything other than a sad accident.

Presumably you have some kind of indication that guns are used in masonic ceremonies? Circumstancial evidence? Ritual book? Website link? Dream?

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 04:21 AM
link   
No Trinity. I was just making the point that as this sad thing that happened involved A GROUP OF MASONS AT A MASONIC LODGE IT'S PRETTY HARD TO SAY OTHER GROUPS OF MASONS AREN'T INVOLVED IN OTHER SAD THINGS.

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Also Trinity, the only problem I have with guns at the moment is that our government is taking them from the good guys and giving them to the bad guys. Oh yeah, and the massacre that was "arranged" to bring about the legislation.

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   

A GROUP OF MASONS AT A MASONIC LODGE IT'S PRETTY HARD TO SAY OTHER GROUPS OF MASONS AREN'T INVOLVED IN OTHER SAD THINGS.

When ever you have a group of men together unsupervised there is bound to be random acts of stupidity.

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stoic 1

A GROUP OF MASONS AT A MASONIC LODGE IT'S PRETTY HARD TO SAY OTHER GROUPS OF MASONS AREN'T INVOLVED IN OTHER SAD THINGS.

When ever you have a group of men together unsupervised there is bound to be random acts of stupidity.

What exactly are you saying here? It doesn't make sense.

Are you saying whenever there's a group of men together, you better WATCH OUT because someone's life is on the line? Or that the chances of someone getting killed are higher!?

How does that line of thinking relate to the topic at hand?

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 10:37 PM
link   
What, are you living separate and apart from men?

What she is saying is whenever there is a group of guys in one location with no adult, sober supervision, someone is bound to yell, "Hey everybody, watch this!"
Shortly afterward, there is the media, the cops, and a chalk outline where the body used to be.

I'm just proud it didn't happen in a Southern state this time!

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
What, are you living separate and apart from men?

I choose my friends wisely.

What she is saying is whenever there is a group of guys in one location with no adult, sober supervision, someone is bound to yell, "Hey everybody, watch this!"
Shortly afterward, there is the media, the cops, and a chalk outline where the body used to be.

That scenario you just painted there sounds more like a bunch of teens high on testosterone and dope.

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Could be because your in Oz. The Brothers to the South(I'm Canadian) have a greater affinity to firearms than most.

Actually, in Michael Moore's "Bowling for Columbine" he found that there are more guns per capita in Canada than in the US. In fact, Canadians play just as many gory video games and see just as many violent movies as Americans, and there are FAR less gun-related deaths and murders in Canada. For some reason, however, we Americans just looooooove to shoot each other. We're so silly!

posted on Sep, 1 2005 @ 02:03 AM
link   
WEll, you know how backed-up the court system is nowadays! We're just doing our part by handling problems ourselves!

Bythe way, care for a shrubery, Knight of Ni?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join