It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Caught My Best Glimpse of a Shadow Person

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Technically they can watch anyone Ox. Just that if you do make intelligent contact with them, they tend to stay in contact. Noise has about the right idea, its nothing real complicated. Most people probably don't even notice it, but when they start noticingthats when they take interest.

-Aza

Ox

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 04:58 PM
link   
I understand that most people dont notice them, Everyone that works in the building notices them, Even when there are several thousand people in the building it easy to notice them there, And as I said.. I've never had any other kind of contact than, footsteps next to me or behind me, Cold temperatures in warm areas.. And just that feeling of uneasy-ness.. I think it's kinda cool myself.. but hey.. I'm a freak.

fum

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by noise

Originally posted by fum
yeah but i cant obe any more because of these visiters and when i try to meditate and trance i get a really weird feeling that theres something around me and it freaks me out

Then I would say they have something to tell you.

build that meeting place and sit down and have a chat

[edit on 22-8-2005 by noise]

how do i build this meeting place so i can talk to them if it was possible
and btw aza you still hvnt answered my questions

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by fum
lier lol jk what excatly do you do at work at you around heavy machinery and chemicals of any sort?

Sorry, I work with electronics. No I don't work with high voltage, I get plenty of sleep, and I am in excellent mental health.

fum

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   
ok then i suggest you learn to cope with these beings and learn to live with them cause who knows thats their territory and they arnt bothering now are they now eventually they might want to walk around but unless they hurt anyone physically then you dont have anythign to worry about i hope this helps
and btw i really wanna have a long and intellegent talk with these shadow people/lizard people

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   
I am not afraid but I do not desire to become involved with them. I was excited about this sighting though. It seems like I have been seeing them less now that I found out what they are.

[edit on 22-8-2005 by imas]

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   
If your refering to the cards questions, Ive never asked them. When meeting something that could be a cross dimensional being one does not break out a deck of cards.

-Aza

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Potentially unlimited possibilities....lets play war.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   
I recall seeing an old sci-fi show where a man kept sensing the presence of a person following him, something similar to a shadow man. It turned out that this shadow person was himself in a different time.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 08:15 PM
link   
These Shadow beings are "interdimensional travelers" and are seen as shadows because they are in between lower and higher vibrations/frequencies.

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by fum

and btw i really wanna have a long and intellegent talk with these shadow people/lizard people

I have never seen anything to indicate they are lizard people. More like … beings of energy or light.

Originally posted by lchoro
I recall seeing an old sci-fi show where a man kept sensing the presence of a person following him, something similar to a shadow man. It turned out that this shadow person was himself in a different time.

I used to wonder this myself. I thought for a time that maybe they were an evolved form of humanity from the future untill I actually had a chance to speak with them. Personally I believe they were here (this plane of existence) before us.

Originally posted by menguard
These Shadow beings are "interdimensional travelers" and are seen as shadows because they are in between lower and higher vibrations/frequencies.

Yes, this is true. I think its important to mention, however, that they are most of the time in the same space as us. I’m not positive but I believe they are Earth natives. Everything that I have picked up on shows that they have a deep connection to this world.

[edit on 23-8-2005 by noise]

fum

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 02:19 PM
link   
i saw a orb of pitch black this morning at lets say 6:07 am when iwas walking to my bus it was by the pool it was right next to a lit place but the light was dim but it still was pitch black and no light went over it and covered it up

yeah i belive these shadows creatures could be more than just 1 society/race it could be a group of races all together trying to learn the secrets of the universe in a peaceful way as possible

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I get the impression from above posts, that as a result of our dimensions being out of phase, we percieve these beings as shadows. So how is it that they have a greater ability to watch us?

And to those who have 'talked' with them, what have they told you?

I'm just curious. And has anyone else seen the episode of Ghost Hunters on SciFi, wheere they scope out the old prison and actually catch a shadow figure on camera?

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 06:16 PM
link   
The possibility that have have a better vantage is the fact they exist on a dimension which has always crossed. Like i stated before that we don't live on one dimension but multiple ones. What we can percieve in the dimensions is by what senses we possess. How they can move fast, bend, and morph shows how the laws that they have around their universe differ then what ours do. I think its like the superman syndrome. If you cam from a planet that had an enormous amount of gravity put on you (assuming you look the same as you do now) If you moved to a planet that had less gravity you would have super strength from dealing with that type of gravity. Could probably run for days, jump huge distances and whatnot. The reason they don't constantly stay in one place is because like the superman syndrome, eventually he would get used to the gravity and he would start to show signs of loss of strenght. I believe its the same with these beings. They would lose something perhaps the ability to zip around so fast or to change shape. Just an opinion as i don't think they would actively tell me this.

-Aza

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   
In my own personal experience, I had a close encounter with one when IT was in it's most menacing form, like a henchmen with red eyes, it spoke to me, not in a very pleasant voice I might add, and asked me what I wanted, ever since then I just assume they can be unpleasant, based on my experience.

Bottom line it might bebetter to noit contact them, tho the urge to do so may be strong.

Besides, they are probably here and probably have been for a long time and will continue to be here long after we are gone.

Just my 2 cents.

arcana_imperii out.

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Arcana they can be just like we are. A person does no different. Some people look down right menacing and they use it too. The fact you looked a bit frightened is probably why it used that to its advantage. Not all of them are purely negative. They certainly know alot though and some of the things I've thought about and wondered, make sense now when i've discussed it with them. They do know of the shift we are experiencing now. They should be seen more often during this change. I try to keep my contact with them a minimum as once you know them you tend to become frequented by them, good and bad ones.

-Aza

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azathoth
Arcana they can be just like we are. A person does no different. Some people look down right menacing and they use it too. The fact you looked a bit frightened is probably why it used that to its advantage. Not all of them are purely negative. They certainly know alot though and some of the things I've thought about and wondered, make sense now when i've discussed it with them. They do know of the shift we are experiencing now. They should be seen more often during this change. I try to keep my contact with them a minimum as once you know them you tend to become frequented by them, good and bad ones.

-Aza

Actually too be truthfull, I was not afraid, it was just one of those moments where I felt nothing, actually I thought it was quite an amazing experience.

fum

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 09:32 AM
link   
life cant exist without a good and a bad so maybe thats why theres a few bad of them but not all of them are the higher intellegent ones are mostly neutral they dont wanna harm you theyare just intrested in you and want to study you and since i started posting here i always feel somethign over my shoulder but theres never nothing there ohh and lol when its night i blink really fast so it looks like theres a shadow person there
god i wanna catch one of these things and just disect em

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ox
Haha.. This is getting a little out of hand.. how about we just leave it at that and move on? I dont think anyone really wants to "contact" them and have them with them for all of their lives, watching them shower and what not.. So yeah, lets just remove the ignorance monkey's off our backs shall we?

lmao yeah that twisted my stomach. ...but speaking of which, one did walk in on me in the shower and knocked my shampoo bottle to the floor... Very Unerving! ....I feel so violated..

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ixc77

II'm just curious. And has anyone else seen the episode of Ghost Hunters on SciFi, wheere they scope out the old prison and actually catch a shadow figure on camera?

I saw that one. I was very curious to see the results because I have some past experiences with the supposed "shadow people" and have never heard anything different than the interdementional traveller theories. When I saw the figure on the show I was immediately disappointed because that shadow person was obviously the shadow of the live , 3D person taking the photo of the "shadow man". The team was able to recreate the exact same image. I am more interested in the figures that have been seen moving.
I had a frightening experience with one, so I would have no desire to talk to one or get its attention.

I guess we are all potential shadow people for another dimension if the theory is true...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join