It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just Caught My Best Glimpse of a Shadow Person

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I work in a large research facility during off hours and I'm usually the only person around. I have been seeing shadow people quite a bit lately. I didn't even know what I was seeing until a couple weeks ago. I got on ATS to ask members if anyone knew what I might be seeing and I found some threads that matched my description exactly.

I thought I felt a presence behind me when I was walking to the bathroom. If I turned my head I could see black at the end of the hall out of the corner of my eye. But if I looked directly down the hall there was nothing there.

On my way back I came out the bathroom door, turned to the left and it was maybe 60 yards or so down the hall. I almost got focused on it. I caught my best look at it's leg as it seemed to quickly side step around a corner. I have had some other good looks (enough to convince me something was going on before I even found out about shadow people) but this was probably the best.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 02:58 AM
link   
sounds interesting if nothing else. only you can know how real the phenomena is. These days, Im beginning to think maybe the 'reality' of some phenomenon are directly related to our convictions about reality.

Well, you know if you're mentally healthy, or a paranoid freak... (or both?).. Just dont pass off bindspots in your peripheral view as intelligent entities. Perhaps you're creating your own demons?

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 03:40 AM
link   
When this started I thought I was seeing people. In most of these cases I know who and how many people are in the building and thought it was especially strange when I saw these things in empty parts of the building. Also I have seen them silently move faster than I believe a person can. (and I know fast, I've been kicked in the head buy a guy on the olympic karate team :lol
When I really started noticing this with any frequency I would investigate. I walked around the area and confirmed no one was around. But I was sure enough I was seeing something. I thought it might be some sort of demonic presence. I'm still not sure about that but I do believe I am seeing what people refer to as shadow people.

It is not always out of the corner of my eye. Sometimes it will be directly in front of me but dart off before I can focus on it. It is so fast that if it happened once you would dismiss it but I have seen enough to know that I'm not imagining it. What is it? I have no idea but it matches the discription of what people call shadow people.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   
I've also seen shadow people before, or at least what I have heard since referred to as shadow people. Usually just a fleeting glimpse of someone darting past me or slightly behind, convinced it was a real person I called out but when I went to look no-one was there. Whether or not these shadow people are real entities or just a figment of an over active imagination I dont know but Ive also heard that they could be ghosts, time travellers from our future, people from our present time who are having an out of body experience or even perhaps demons.

I've never seen one for as long as you have though where you were actually able to make out its leg as it turned a corner, for me its just only ever been a fleeting glimpse

[edit on 22/8/05 by Magenta]

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Anyone ever think seeing these things has something to do with lack of sleep and spending long hours infront of a cpu screen?

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by librasleep
Anyone ever think seeing these things has something to do with lack of sleep and spending long hours infront of a cpu screen?

hmmm..not really, as I said before it could be the result of an over active imagination but in my case I know I definately saw something in my peripheral view, something that rushed past me, and I hadnt been in front of a pc screen that day and wasn't tired either

and theres been so many similar reports of shadow people with red eyes too,

who knows what it could be though..

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   
My theory on these being is that they are from a very close dimension. If dimensions are based of their frequency and some dimensions we are able to see into. It is quite possible that we are living in multiple dimensions if the theory i have that dimensions are just the frequency at which molecular elements move at. Now how they are able to make thier presence know and speak i still haven't figured that out yet. Perhaps they are at a higher frequency that is boarderline so we can see them and they can tap into the thought pattern wavelenghts that we produce when we think. From this they might of learned our thought patterns and speech, althought they don't actually speak. If you really need a better explaination please feel free to U2U me.

-Aza

fum

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   
i just read this and all i got to say is that no one else except u and me probaly have actually noticed that they move without making any sounds at all i bet a bunch of other people noticed too but i hvnt read any of their stories yet

sry guys
ill get right on it

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Azathoth
My theory on these being is that they are from a very close dimension. If dimensions are based of their frequency and some dimensions we are able to see into. It is quite possible that we are living in multiple dimensions if the theory i have that dimensions are just the frequency at which molecular elements move at. Now how they are able to make thier presence know and speak i still haven't figured that out yet. Perhaps they are at a higher frequency that is boarderline so we can see them and they can tap into the thought pattern wavelenghts that we produce when we think. From this they might of learned our thought patterns and speech, althought they don't actually speak. If you really need a better explaination please feel free to U2U me.

-Aza

I think you've hit it right on the dot there Aza...

These shadow people inhabit the same space as us but not necesarrily the same frequency when it comes to dimensions. They are able to view us and interact with us, but most humans don't see them because they are too busy caught up in things. Lack of sleep can make it easier to see them, thats because when you are that tired your mind perceives things differently. I've seen them here and there and have even met a few on an astral journey. Our lives seem to be a big part of theirs for some reason. They have an incredible complex yet simple society. A close friend of mine was close to a group of about 5 for some years. She was able to see their colors, she said they are all different colors. They even have buildings and structures of their own. I confirmed this on my own by seing them walking around about 4 feet in the air on lines that intersect and such. They have different rooms and things in their buildings, some times if I really pay attention I can see the boudaries between their rooms and buildings.

I would'nt be worried about them if you are seeing them. They never really bother people unless they have something to say. With a little effort though they can be contacted.

fum

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   
how can i contact one and btw i feel like im always beeing watched

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by librasleep

I work at night. I sleep in the day. I get plenty of sleep.

fum

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   
lier lol jk what excatly do you do at work at you around heavy machinery and chemicals of any sort?

Ox

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Interesting story, I too work in a very large building, Not going to name it but yes there was a horrible mistake when a large crowd of people thought the concert they were waiting for had already started but was in fact just the sound check, which in turn caused the crowd to panic and rush into the building trampling several people to death, When I go on rounds of the building I get an strange feeling like someone else is there or I am walking past people, kinda strange, There's actually two access "tunnels" that go from the dressing rooms to the team boxes.. I once walked up one of these tunnels and out of the corner of my eye I thought I saw what looked like a kid sitting on the seat closest to me swinging his legs as they dangled.. Yeah it startled me but there was nothing there, I'm not the only person to have mentioned that there is something else in the building at all times..

Extra points to whomever can tell me which band I may be referring to.. It happened in the late 70's early 80's I believe.. Pretty vague I know. But I have a feeling most members should remember this (Please U2U me if you know it)

fum

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   
tell me the building you work in nahh jk but ok i too have seen people that wrnt there i just ignore it often

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I have posted on this site a way to contact them. It was a few months ago (like may or june) So if you can find it then you will be on the right track. A warning though as once you contact them, they will not ever leave. You will have them in your life til you pass. They will actively monitor you. Eiter for information or some other unknown plan.

-Aza

fum

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
can they play cards good and are they bad?

Ox

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Haha.. This is getting a little out of hand.. how about we just leave it at that and move on? I dont think anyone really wants to "contact" them and have them with them for all of their lives, watching them shower and what not.. So yeah, lets just remove the ignorance monkey's off our backs shall we?

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by fum
how can i contact one and btw i feel like im always beeing watched

Its perfectly normal to feel that way because you are always being watched. If I were you though, I would not worry about it. They've been watching humanity for a long time I assume.

Well, if you can see them sometimes then you've got a head start. I would try meditation in a quiet place with some soothing/ambient music if it helps. Start by becoming aware of your surroundings. You'll start to pick up on all the sounds around you. If you are familiar with the term, you'll want to acheive the state of gnosis. This is a state of mind where you are one with your inner self. At this point you have access to all the information in the universe if you know what your looking for. Have you ever astral traveled or had an OBE? You'll want to get to that state. From here you can speak with them. Build yourself a meeting place i.e. campfire, field, room, garden. They should come if you are intent on speaking with them.

[edit on 22-8-2005 by noise]

fum

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   
yeah but i cant obe any more because of these visiters and when i try to meditate and trance i get a really weird feeling that theres something around me and it freaks me out and btw about the card playing and stuff im not fooling around im serious cause if they ganna watch me forever then i might aswell have a fun time with them

what makes you sure that people that claim are phychich and can read your mind arnt actually saying what a shadow person is telling them

[edit on 22-8-2005 by fum]

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by fum
yeah but i cant obe any more because of these visiters and when i try to meditate and trance i get a really weird feeling that theres something around me and it freaks me out

Then I would say they have something to tell you.

build that meeting place and sit down and have a chat

[edit on 22-8-2005 by noise]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join