It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs and Camouflaging?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 01:08 AM
link   
If they're so advanced why can't they camouflage or go completely see-through? Why do they wish to be noticed? Why do they even come to our planet every day it seems? Surely they'd have some mega-telescope that could see an ant on the ground outside the White House, if they're so advanced.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Its a tough question to answer, much like any ufo related question.

I believe many "UFO's" we see are just common aircraft known to man. Of course there may be some exceptions.

If they are our craft, well most likely we are not trying to hide them (again debatable with new technology)

If they really are alien craft, then I dont know why they are not trying to hide.

Then again, do we hide the mars rover, the shuttle etc..... no. There really isnt a reason.

Again if they are real, there is no reason why they shouldnt hide. What do they have to lose?

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual
If they're so advanced why can't they camouflage or go completely see-through? Why do they wish to be noticed? Why do they even come to our planet every day it seems? Surely they'd have some mega-telescope that could see an ant on the ground outside the White House, if they're so advanced.

How do you know that's the best way for them to do what it is they are doing?

If they were harvesting DNA as some believe, why use would they have for a telescope when they can travel instantly on free energy?

Why do humans keep animals in zoo's since the invention of the video camera?

They can camo pretty easily, the NASA UFO's shows they are invisable when travelling in space because they are travelling on UV and higher light frequencies, making them invisable unless your using a camera setup for recording light past our visable spectrum. This ability to adjust the energy of the crafts mass to run on the frequencies of light would explain why radiation levels are always high, why witnesses have seen crafts turn from a glowing ball of light to a silver metallic disc, why they can suddenly dissapear etc etc.

I think there's only a handful of people on this Earth who are privy to exactly what the Aliens are doing here, the rest of us have to try and work it out or else hope that soon they'll make it all public (personally i'm hoping the Mayans expectation for humanity to enter a new level of consciencness around 2012 is the return of an Alien presence to humanity which will really take our evolution up a knotch, you can't keep humanity thinking the same way when they've just been shown that Earth is nothing more than another planet in a massive universe and not Gods special little project - a much more logical explaination that the 'second coming of christ').

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 02:13 AM
link   
W E L L....

ive got some answers.....
They arent camouflaged because they can be:
1. Government crafts unknown to us. Not recon crafts. Recon crafts travel above the earth's atmosphere for a better viewing. Maybe crafts with a different propulsion technology and they are alpha testing it. And the government still doesnt have the tech to go to camo. They may consult Japan, they have.

2. The aliens cant directly notice. Ive once thought that maybe sometimes they need devices to see us. Like "predator the movie" the alien cant directly see us. You see we cant really assume anything about them. Well, we dont know if that alien bodies found are them. ( I mean maybe they transform to almost human shape ). So maybe they can be like us, and spy us. But they failed.

Need comments though.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 04:03 AM
link   
Consistant UFO reports indicating some sightings are seen two, three or more nights in a row in the same place in the low night sky tells me that perhaps during daylight hours some UFOs just might be or go translucent.

There has been some talk about a special material on selected high tech black aircraft that can image the background sky to the earth facing or underside - craft skin.

Dallas

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Well, the 11 UFOs that were filmed by the Mexican Air Force in March of this year were reported to be

invisible to the eye - the pilots turned on the infrared camera to track them after three of them were picked up by the radar.

The pilots even reported feeling "tense" because, although they could not see the UFOs, their screens and instruments indicated that they were surrounding the plane.

There was a moment when... the screens showed they were behind us, to the left and in front of us. It was at that point that I felt a bit tense.

This would suggest that UFOs do possess some form of camouflage or shielding that allows them to render themselves invisible, at least to the naked eye. It seems strange that they would hide their craft from visible light, but not from radar or infrared. This suggests that perhaps they simply don't care if we do detect them.

Source: BBC Online

[edit on 22/8/05 by Jeremiah25]

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I believe they are actually fully camouflaged during daylight hours. There're _very_ few UFO observations during day, no? Logically they should be more visilbe during the day too.
Also I think (not believe, there's a difference) that they don't fully know 'when they're showing', like when their camouflage system screws up a bit or something else doesn't fit. They'd have to have a camera on the outside facing in to see if it was fully working, and that's not very practical.

At the same time, as camouflaged UFOs more and more becomes the norm, isn't it probable.. no plausible that they are fully camouflaged during the day? Or would you say they just escape into space during the day? What's more likely?

As for the reason of them being here one can only speculate. And assuming that all this 'information' about different races and what not (basically the crackpot stories) aren't real we're going nowhere with just speculation. I don't really care why they don't actually land and make contact that way, but I'm happy they're visiting us at all. As long as there'll be sightings there's always hope of finding out the truth. I'm sure all of us has it as a sort of goal to find out the truth.

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   
YOu can see one camoflaging in this amazing clip on the following thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think they are probably camoflaged most of the time.

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I think it's more likely that they don't care if they're seen or not. They don't need camoflauge, and, how do we know that they don't? There are plenty of photos of things that are meant to be camoflauged, but everyone/thing gets seen at some point.

new topics

top topics

join