It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russians wrap up victory in 12th World Helicopter Championship in France

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 12:20 AM
link   
ROUEN (France), August 21 (RIA Novosti) -The 12th World Helicopter Championship in Rouen, France, ended in a decisive victory of Russian pilots Saturday.

Vladimir Zyablikov and Vladimir Gladchenko became all-round champions. Viktor Korotayev and Nikolai Burov, who also guided Mi-2 helicopters, claimed silver.

The results of competitions in separate categories are also impressive. Russians were second to none in all competitions but the navigation contest, in which French pilots took the first prize.

en.rian.ru...

Congratulations to the victors

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 01:59 AM
link   
This has to do with aircraft projects how?

jra

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Well I for one think it's interesting. Thanks for sharring that bit of news Stealth Spy.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Anyone know where I can get the full results? I want to see where my yanks placed.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 04:49 AM
link   
here's the official website >> www.whc2005.info...

The thing will be updated only next week

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Yeah, congratuations... What did they have to do to win...?

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 10:26 PM
link   
No seriously, how come a handfull of mods are way too eager to move some of my threads, but then sit on their hands when someone else has a thread that should be moved...?

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 08:26 AM
link   
This thread doesn't need moved IMO.

Congratulations to the Russians, I think we may be in the begining of a new era of Russian aviation. I sure hope to see more from Russia, we need a good rival to get things rolling for us aircraft enthusiasts.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWguy83
No seriously, how come a handfull of mods are way too eager to move some of my threads, but then sit on their hands when someone else has a thread that should be moved...?

I dont understand why you are fussing about getting this thread moved to elsewhere.

If the forum title of 'Aircraft projects' is to be so rigidly followed in a water tight manner than 90% of the threads that are started deserve to be moved out....including most of yours as well if i may add.

And its not like the threads started by me are left untouched (as you seem to claim) ... when seekerof was a MOD, boy did my threads do some moving around, get closed down, etc
(no offence intended
).

[edit on 25-8-2005 by Stealth Spy]

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   

If you have a problem with a thread move u2u the mod or use the gripe please A thread is not the place to do this,

Back on to the topic at hand now please,

Asala

new topics

top topics

join