It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where exactly are these camps and railcars? Prove It!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Anyone live near Indianapolis? I heard there was an old Amtrak station being renovated and turned into a concentration camp. Beech Grove...I think that's a name that comes to mind.

Any word on that? I would LOVE to believe that there are no concentration camps...but knowing all the BS that goes on, I wouldn't dismiss it out of hand.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Hey! Indy lives in Indy.

I also read about the one in that area.

Maybe you could U2U Indy......

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I saw a texe marrs video on american gulags

I think that texe believes it, and it may be true , but he didn't prove anything, other than he was extremely upset by it all [ who wouldn't be if it were true ]

I think he rushed to judgement

he definitely rushed production of the dvd, he was rushed to finish it from about the halfway point which made for an unconvincing documentary.

oh yeah, the rail cars that texe showed with shackles, I've seen them before, they are for automobiles ! the shackles go around the axels to keep the cars stable.

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 03:35 AM
link   
You have new legislation in the US which can strip ANYONE of their citizenship and then you have the 'endgame waiting for you'.

www.ice.gov...

posted on Aug, 28 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amethyst
Anyone live near Indianapolis? I heard there was an old Amtrak station being renovated and turned into a concentration camp. Beech Grove...I think that's a name that comes to mind.

Any word on that? I would LOVE to believe that there are no concentration camps...but knowing all the BS that goes on, I wouldn't dismiss it out of hand.

Same here i mean who wants to believe there is concentration camps? I'm sure German's didn't know anything about concentration camps too. We know the globalists want martial law in America what good would it be without concentration camps?

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 03:24 AM
link   
altho we can't prove any of the camps

we all see the legislation

nobody has asked...wtf do they, [ the gov't ], think is gonna happen to our country, that they need to suspend our rights ? eh ?

what are they, NOT, telling us...hmmmm...?

is the sky REALLY falling ? [ asteroids ? planet x ? solar flares ? magnetic flip ? ]

or are they just planning ahead ? [ sarcasm ] like fema REALLY knows wtf they're doing !?

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 11:26 PM
link   
These stories do come out of a true story. McCarran is the Nevada Democrat who did all the things that are now laid on Joe McCarthy's head.

He had passed a law that would allow the government to take leftists and liberals to camps in case of a national emergency. He actually passed the loyalty oaths as well. Why does Republican McCarthy get blamed for this?

Note the political party McCarran was in!

You can read more about McCarran here, the McCarthy era should be called the McCarran era, as the things people accuse McCarthy of were actually done by McCarran:

joemcarthytruth.blogdrive.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   
To answer the question how did the Nazis do it They had eight years to come up with a system. It doesn't take long to throw up a base if you're not terribly concerned with the welfare of the inmates
Logistically, there would be no problem with setting up concentration caps in this country. Old bases would be a fine start.

Having said that however, let me state that although I have heard these rumors for well over thirty years, I have never seen any bona fide proof that any existed after the Japanese internment camps.Unless you want to count Gitmo and at this stage I don't From reading the posts on this thread I assume we're talking about camps to inter disident citizens in the event of a national calamity. Good thread though. Neil

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   
There is a simple explanation staring you in the face that no one, that i noticed, has touched on.

If these "camps" do exist, what exactly makes you think they'll be above ground?

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 02:08 PM
link   
What is all the military bases being closed in the US going to be used for?

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 02:39 PM
link   

In 1942, a total of 120,000 Japanese American citizens were rounded up and placed in internment camps, pointed out in the locations shown on this map. If there were to be camps or relocation centers, it would be in these locations. I am sure they are still atleast operated in the skeleton crew level.

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   
wolf says:

In 1942, a total of 120,000 Japanese American citizens were rounded up and placed in internment camps, pointed out in the locations shown on this map. If there were to be camps or relocation centers, it would be in these locations. I am sure they are still atleast operated in the skeleton crew level.

No they're not.

Read my post. I've been there, there's nothing there but broken concrete slabs

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Even if any of those sites existed yet,I think Manzanana might still exist as a historical site.Think about how quickly sixty years takes its toll on buildings that werer well constructed. Let's face it the interment camps were thrown up quickly to assuage the nation's paranoia about the Japanese. the local air base here 20-25 years ago downsized most of their facilities. The Base housing still stands but is rapidly rotting away.
If I were the government I would put the ideal camp in Area fifty-one and that area around White SAnds but again. Where is the proof? I'm the first to think our government is capable of such buggery but i'm not seeing the proof Even the Nazis couldn't hide that type of operation and there society was a lot more restrictive. Neil

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amethyst

I have worked for 22 years, 100 yards from the Amtrak repair yard gates. I live within walking distance from them too. Here is what I can tell you, I hope it answers some questions.

When I was in high school, I interviewed for a job there. Nothing nefarious was going on.
When I left the Navy in 1982, I toured the facility once and then again in 1994 still nothing odd or out of the norm.
When my son and his band buddies trespassed and shot a music video on the property in 2001, no one stopped them.
When the local ghost hunters snuck in last October and did 6 hours of research in the crashed train cars, no one stopped them either.
Area kids sneak in every weekend to smoke dope, have sex or just plain nose around in the yards.

If the yards were indeed, being made ready for use as a containment facility, people wouldn’t be able to get in without being caught and arrested and the place wouldn’t be literally falling apart the way it is.

The reason for the barbed wire and high fencing has a lot to do with the fact that some crash investigations continue once the wrecked cars are brought here. I have been there when the workers were hosing blood and other crash debris out of a car and that alone is a bio-hazard. The wrecked and scrap train cars are dangerous, the machinery is dangerous, the tugs are dangerous; THAT is the reason for the barbed wire and high fencing.

Unfortunately, our historical facility looks ominous. Someone took the (admittedly creepy) aerial photos , local political BS, and some misinformation and spun a really nice story. That’s all it is.

posted on Sep, 12 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   
So basically the facility is used to inspect crashed cars, and it's a potential biohazard.

Hm...FEMA wouldn't need to build camps, they could just improvise, like with what Valhall is saying. And use eminent domain to seize church camps. There's a church campsite around here too.

Probably save them some money, rather than rake up beaucoup bucks to build new camps.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Conzentration Lager Camps in Brand Park, Burbank?
You must be kidding me! It is simply not true!

I live in Los Angeles in Glendale Area and I hike near Brand Park once every month. It's a beautifull area.
www.lamountains.com...
I do not see what that person Terry Kings saw. I do not see it!
Maybe I am blind, but I hike all these hills on regular basis and I know these hikes well.

I am sure there is probably half a million of us who know all these little hikes and no camps there folks.
/26n37d
Just look it up on your own with google Earth!

I have a request here:
I'd seriously consider removing that info from the front menu.

You see, the agreement you forced me to sign during the registration process states quote " 1). Posting: You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate."

I have all reasons to believe that the material published here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
is false, misleading and inaccurate.

I tried checking the address provided "34534 116th Street East" and yahoo maps won't find it. No matter what you put there, Palmdale, Little Rock nor Pearlblossom CA.

The area shown by the sattelite view is not showing anything suspicious.

So unless this man provides us some matterial evidence such as digital pictures (Not necessarily high definition) with accurate verifiable GPS positioning - the whole concept of camps is dead.

Is this hard to take a picture? Is it hard to lock-up a GPS location?
I bet it is!!! Because there are no such places!

I live here and I know.

[edit on 22-8-2007 by andysceptic]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 09:25 PM
link   
If I were looking for "death camps" i wouldn't be looking for structures or prisons

Id be looking into spending regarding mobile detention units, barriers ect.

Id also be looking at sites seemingly harmless looking, federally owned, open fields or lots, with newly constructed rail lines that cutt off, with access to main roads, possibly near airports or with enough land for a improvised airfield. ect ect.

If these camps exist, they will be mobile and modular, quick to set up and take down, serving the purpose they were intended, detention and extermination, no long term holding.

If they exist, they wont be set up for all to view, they will be in pieces in some ware house ready to be shipped out.

[edit on 22-8-2007 by C0le]

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by FredT

I would have to agree.. the camps could be established in hours, fully stocked in days, fully prepared in weeks -- and there can be people in them before officially under operational status. Its not hard to keep a man in a cage.. some fence and a gun. Water him to keep him alive.

As for the actual plans, and they do exist but I think for different reasons.

For instance my friends father who was a Colonel (sp?) in the Airforce tried to explain to me the Defcon system, and how it can be activated for a specific area for specific troops under specific orders..

For instance, he said if there was a biological attack on NY one of the plans would most likely be martial law, all infected people would not be put in prisons, but rather Naval craft, large personal carriers to quarenteen. Often in coastal cities this would be the most likely plan. The plan is not to capture and imprison, but to establish order and prevent all hell from breaking loose, when the situation dies down, every one goes home.

The idea of us, a capitalist society rounding up our own citizenry is insane. How would we operate? Survive? Stay in control?

Not to mention many, including my self, are armed.. its VERY unlikely. there are plenty of contingency plans, but, imo, for different reasons then the conspirators are saying.

posted on Aug, 22 2007 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Any Wal-Mart, Sam's Club, or similar building can become a detention center in no time flat.

But Wal-Mart wouldn't agree to such a thing, would it????

posted on Aug, 26 2007 @ 05:19 PM
link   
About a decade ago here in San Diego there was a large scale riot at a 'detention facility' on the grounds of Miramar Naval Air Station. It turned out that hundreds of illegal aliens were being housed there, which came as somewhat of a surpirse to the citizens of San Diego County, as we were not aware that Miramar was holding, or authorized to hold, any non-military people at all. So when you look for evidence of the "camps," perhaps you should look at the nearest military base.

Also, I have noticed that our large sports stadium--aka "Qualcomm"--home of the San Diego Chargers NFL football team, has a large "perimeter" structure surrounding it, composed of ticket offices/snack bars. But if you were to somehow get locked in there, there is no way to climb out. It would make an ideal short-term holding facility for thousands. Have any of you readers located in a metropolitan area with a large stadium noticed the same thing?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join