It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Majestytwelve

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Hi, this is my first time posting at ATS and i would like to make a reference about the, as called, MJ-12 ufo documents and post some queries.
It is known that the docs became known to the public at 1987 when Timothy Good published the MJ-12 documents that two ufo investigators got by military sources, William Moore and Tim Cooper. It is, also, well-known that there is a high chance that these documents are manifactured copies of the original documents that were at William Milton Cooper's possession, whose purpose was to publish them too. As far as this subject is concerned, i post this new topic to make a discuss. My question here is the following: which was William Moore's purpose when he missled the people with fake information?
I'd say the following;
-As a secret agent, he wanted to apply fake information in order to misslead the people concerning the real MJ-12 docs
-He wanted to give the government the UFOlogists' personal and investigation portraits
-He did it to convince about ufos.
Please post your most certain opinions.

Furthermore, here's an other; were William Cooper's original(?) documents ever published? by whom? whose are these MJ-12 docs that we hear about? and whose the recent ones?

Please paste your knowledge and your opinions for these queries, because truth has not been revealed yet. Not even a part of it...

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   
CommanderX, welcome to ATS.

You're new here and probably haven't had a chance to see all the marvelous threads and the reserch and discussions that have gone on here.
There are "stickies" at the beginning of most forums. You can tell because they are always at the top and usually have little green arrows at the left.
Please see here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

One of the stickies indexes threads about MJ-12:
Topic and Discussion Index for RAIL/EM/SUPERGUN and MAJESTIC-12

If you find your thread duplicates the info presented earlier, we can close this thread.

You may wish to post your thoughts on one of these threads.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 05:25 AM
link   
Moderator thanks for the tip. Close the topic. I'll reply to other ones. Sorry about it.

[edit on 22/8/2005 by CommanderX]

new topics

join