It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Website-related discussion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   
What is the section of ATS called "website-related discussion" for? For some time I thought this was a place to discuss websites in general - html, web design, etc. Then I thought that maybe this is a place to discuss the ATS website itself, its features, and post ideas of what we might want to change, improve, etc.

Now I think that maybe website-related discussion is anything conspiracy-related that does not fit into any other category? However, you already have a "general conspiracy" section, so what is "website-related" things? Related to what website, and in what way?

I've seen many people confused about this rather confusing section, unsure what to post there, so posting on a huge variety of topics thinking that they "fit" there. Could a moderator/admin explain to me what that section is for? Do you think it could be renamed to something less confusing and more specific, or at least more discernable as to its purpose?

-Mike

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I guess that it is what is says it is,

General website-related posts that don't fit a particular forum topic.

Its all to do with the web. Stuff that relates to it on the net ect
examples of some of the titles in there,

.Is there a special net force exist?
..Micro$oft World take 0ver!
...Will Conspiracy Websites be Considered Extremist?

see pretty mush all net related as shown in bold.

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 10:25 PM
link   
lookin for thread called sucide for reason. I started to read a little of it now i can;t find it, i know that you posted in it and am wondering if you can post the link Its about discovering truth very disturbing, or not being able to percieve truth?

new topics

join