It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Charlie Jade

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 11:04 AM
link   
www.charliejade.com...

I'm just curious, has anyone else been watching this TV show? It was originally designed as a 20-episode miniseries (#20 was on Aug 20, I have it on tape, but I've seen the first 19 already).

It's an excellent sci-fi series. The link above goes to the official website, it will give you a good idea what the show is about. If you don't like spoilers, avoid some of the links like 'episodes' because they will tell you what happens.

I'm not sure if they are going to do a second season or not. I don't think the producers were planning on it when they created the show; I think it was more of a 'summer filler' that actually turned out to be really good.

Basic idea of the series is there are parallel universes, three of which are key in the series: Alphaverse, Betaverse, Gammaverse. Alphaverse is ruled by corporations, has uber-sweet tech, and is very Orwellian, a lot like the world of the Deus Ex games. Betaverse is our universe, nuff said. Gammaverse is an idyllic utopia with low-tech and zero crime. (You learn all that stuff before the first episode is done, so not a spoiler)

new topics

join