It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DPRK military video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   
This is actually a video from the DPRK, showing military march and some Korean War footages! I never expected to see a video like this from a country like the DPRK.

www.ksyss.edu.hk...

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Can that be posted in some normal video file, i dont know what plays ASF and when I tried to go back to the site, it was in question marks, reflecting the fact I wouldnt be able to read it anyways.

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   
ASF is the grandaddy of the WMV format. Copyrighted by Microsoft.

Just play it in windows media player or any other player.

And Taishyou, North Korea and especialy Kim and his dad are famous for liking and organizing these types of grand parades in their name.

[edit on 21/8/05 by thematrix]

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix
And Taishyou, North Korea and especialy Kim and his dad are famous for liking and organizing these types of grand parades in their name.

I know, but I was just surprised a video like that got leaked out of North Korea. I didn't think people or information was allowed in or out of North Korea, they were supposed to still have the iron curtain on them

Originally posted by Raideur
Can that be posted in some normal video file, i dont know what plays ASF and when I tried to go back to the site, it was in question marks, reflecting the fact I wouldnt be able to read it anyways.

You might want to try going to Windows Media Player, then go to File>Open URL
Then copy and paste the link into the field then click ok
www.ksyss.edu.hk...

[edit on 21-8-2005 by Taishyou]

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Well, that was wonderful propaganda, but I didnt understand a word that man said.

Also, those B-52s raining bombs wasnt very nice now was it? Course, neither was them invading SK.

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Raideur
but I didnt understand a word that man said.

I thought that sounded like a woman...

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I thought about it, then tried to remember what japanese sounds like from a female, and concluded it was male, but I really have no clue.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I can't see it... the web address you give me lead me to a webpage with some asain letters, numbers and buch of codes.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   
it was not sneaked out of NK, its more liked recorded and sent to the world a message that NK is not to be F**ked with. even the western media has the footage of showing North Korea's propaganda.

new topics

top topics

join