It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN's special report: Dead Wrong

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Hi

The CNN special report about how, why, the Iraq war started, was just rolled.

CNN called the show for "Dead Wrong". A perfect title.

Unfortunately i didnt get to record the whole report.. did anyone else? I only have the last 20 mins of the report

There are 2 clips available from CNN: "Dead Wrong: UN speech", and "Dead Wrong: No WMD". You can watch these clips from CNN:
www.cnn.com...

If anyone got the entire report, please drop a link here. Thanks in advance!

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Well well! Seems perhaps the ARTBELL Blackball is making it's rounds. Could we be talking about severe censorship? funny I just mentioned in another thread about being concerned with what the media isn't reporting.

Dallas

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 09:07 AM
link   
The program is going to air again at 8pm and 11pm (Eastern Standard Time) tonight.
I've set my TV tuner to record it.

Here's four clips from the CNN site:

dead.wrong.curve.ball.cnn.ws.wmv

dead.wrong.un.speech.cnn.ws.wmv

dead.wrong.no.wmd.cnn.ws.wmv

dead.wrong.warm.feelings.cnn.ws.wmv

[edit on 21-8-2005 by AceOfBase]

[edit on 21-8-2005 by AceOfBase]

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Ahh.. they are gonna re-run it. Neat. This time i will be more than ready, and you can search the ED2K network for it later. "CNN - DEAD WRONG"

Thanks for the links, AceOfBase!

Btw.. if you did'nt see the George Galloway blistering counterattack on the US senate, then this is the time!
Small clip:
www.iwilltryit.com...
Full hearing and transcript
www.sourcewatch.org...

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Just a reminder that the show is airing right now (8pm EST) for anyone who wants to watch it.

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I saw it. Has anyone one else seen it? It was very interesting, and I wonder why CNN chose to show it now.

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I only go to catch a few minutes before I fell asleep, but from what I saw, overall (in the 20 minutes I watched) the show seemed to be anti or against the Bush Administration (for lack of a better term).

Is that right? Maybe I just caught it at a point to where it seemed like that.

Overall, was is pro-Bush or not? Thanks

sporty

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Haven't seen it, but it's been official that the Bush admin misled everyone over Iraq for a long time..

www.house.gov...

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Half time= As i watch i am more convinced than ever that we were duped big time into this war.

Unbeleivable.

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Unfortunately..........911 Investigation is not complete. Matter fact it is all shuffled up and looks like a friggin Picaso. So it goes a lil deeper than just being misled into a war, a little slipped intelligence briefs and claims of Saddam had WMD he was gonna give to Al CIA duh

But but but,,,,,Thats just a Conspiracy Theory they exclaim!

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I'm uploading the program now for anyone who missed it.

Here's part one:
CNN-Dead-Wrong-Part1.wmv.html
(about 50MB and 26 minutes long)

Click the button that says 'free' for the type of download and then you'll be placed in a queue for about a minute before the download link appears.

I'll start on part 2 now.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Here's part 2:
CNN-Dead-Wrong-Part2.wmv.html

About 40MB and 20 minutes long.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Thank you AOB, I hope everyone sees it. If anyone has any doubts they should watch this.
IMHO, now that people are waking up somewhat, and the Sheehan case with the protests, conservative talk shows going down hill and losing their audiences, I think the time has come when something will happen; I fear the terror alerts and the poo is about to hit the fan.
I hope i am wrong.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Thanks alot AceOfBase, i discovered later that i had trouble viewing the 4 clips you posted earlier. I can watch the 2 middle clips almost anytime, but the 2 others are sometimes 'gone'!

hmm.. strangely those links wont work either for me? Nothing happens! Can you post a ED2K link or torrent or maybe put it on www.putfile.com?

unfortunately my own recording went wrong, so i have to do some small video-manipulation to get the two clips seem to be in order.. but i really dont want to do that, which i suspect would only arise more suspicion...

[edit on 22-8-2005 by Ingolf]

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by AceOfBase
I'm uploading the program now for anyone who missed it.

Here's part one:
CNN-Dead-Wrong-Part1.wmv.html
(about 50MB and 26 minutes long)

Click the button that says 'free' for the type of download and then you'll be placed in a queue for about a minute before the download link appears.

I'll start on part 2 now.

very much appreciated...thanks.

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Also discussed in this closed thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I watched it earlier and thought it was pretty good at describing at how the intelligence community becomes the "wipping dog" when things don't go right. It is surprising that a mainstream media network would air this. I guess maybe it isn't as controlled as I thought it was. But it could be due to the recent anti-war movement and Cindy Sheehan.

One thing they mentioned though is that they started to talk about going into Iraq after 9/11, but Richard Clark in his book "Against all Enemies" said the Bush administration started discussing going into Iraq 10 days after taking office.

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   
One thing that really raised an eyebrow for me was (about 10 minutes into the 1st link) when James Pavitt ( CIA deputy director 1999 - 2004) states

"There are not many countries that have used WMD on their own people"

Now I just did a quick search and was unable to come up with another country.... Who else is he refering to? It really makes me think of the Port Chicago event...... what do you think?

posted on Aug, 30 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   
thanks for the links guys, will check these out

posted on Aug, 31 2005 @ 11:26 PM
link   
news.bbc.co.uk...

i cant believe that they are trying this stuff, this should definatly have some recourse somewhere along the line.

anyone else hear of this stuff

top topics

<<   2 >>

join