It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Black" Aircaft List

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Awesome thread! One of the better I have seen in this forum.

posted on Sep, 9 2005 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sugarlump
Pyros,

You got one of my way above votes for the month for that explanation. Thank you for shedding light on a topic that causes many of us confusion and bureaucratic Alphabet soup syndrome.

I Agree! You just shed a whole new light on how our government's maze of security and secrecy works. We descuss a lot of things here on ATS, but it isn't often that someone really share something truly enlightening about the world of Black Projects and Government secrets. You got my vote!

Tim

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Off_The_Street

The answer IS ... because a Mach 15+ envelope aircraft CANNOT enter the "Oh S**t, where did that SU-37 come from ? " arena, and @ significantly lower speeds, an HRJ/PWD would be/IS also totally out of its comfort zone of intended operations ... ASTRA is a "go FAST, get the pix/, H/a communications, and SBL screamer -- & ONLY that !

posted on Aug, 16 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Murcielago

it must of happenned in the rossel event and what they said was true that it was a weather balloom and they must of be in the begining stages of testing them stealth blimps and everyone thought they were things from outer space so they made it a big deal it, so everyone started that ufo propaganda so they could cover it up so if other countries wounder what it when it is in their air space they only could belive it was a ufo when it was really a military air craft, "its easier to belive a big lie than a little one".

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
It's been several years now. Anyone hear of any new Black Aircrafts that may be flying?

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Well if I have learned anything on these past years as a ATS member and listening and watching Washington politics and US defense budget hearings is that most of the Black projects although at some point they might have been real and operational most of them are closed or cancelled because they were A) Proof of concept B) Prototype aircrafts made my Lockheed/Boeing, etc. that never went into production thus consisting of a couple of frames C) Fell through the budget due to delays and failed to live through early promises.

Regardless of your beliefs on alien technologies, I do believe that in the end money and politics will always be the first priority therefore making black projects a very small part of what they were during the cold war. I for example believe that the Aurora project is a has been project and I am not sure it totally worked. I say this because what was supposed to be Aurora, hypersonic scramjets, have until very recently started to work through different x-Planes. Although people will say that these are covers for the project I believe that they just show how Aurora's technology failed to deliver and what was learned from that, is now being improved upon. My guess is because of the superior computer power today that allows to do things that in the 80's you couldn't do.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Something for your delight and delectation. This link might be found elsewhere but I would appreciate what peoples opinion of the following 'dorito UFO' is.

My own personal opinion is that its military flying from BAE Warton to testing over Wales however the floor is open to discussion.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

(FYI) The item of consideration is the triangle wingform on the page.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Djdoubt03

The last I heard about was the TR3-b and the it's mentioned in the OP from 5 yrs ago. also makes me wonder what has gone on in black project aircraft lately

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Black projects are about have a look at the photo from the Daily Mail, not the famous Belgium photo. but the one taken over the UK. I would like to think this is British but with the budget cuts I'm more than skeptical... I just cannot guess where the funding would come from (or how it could be justified!)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by champagnebackpacker

remember foundation x? they apparently have more money than all the world's governments combined and 2 weeks ago offered to pay off england's debt. maybe these aircraft are theirs. and wtf? how come no one is investigating them?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join