It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

sight or fiction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2002 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I probably just imagined it or something but listen up. Last night i was laying down on the couch and i noticed a large circle shaped object move above the skylight. It seemed like it was about 4 feet away from the roof of my house. There weren't any lights on that i could see inside the ship. but i believe there was windows, also the ship seemed white or grey. It scared the # out of me. It passed over slowly and when it was almost over the skylight, i noticed that it was not a full circle and that it was cut out on the end. It moved slowly almost like there was nothing propelling it. It might of hoovered ofer my skylight for a few minutes but i don't know. All I saw was it move slower than a walking speed but when it was almost over I glanced down at the tv to see if that was the problem and it wasn't, In that second or two the thing was gone and I could actually see the stars in the sky. While I was trying to sleep I thought someone was in the house or watching me for about 2 or 3 hours or whenever I went to sleep. Of course i looked around to see if anyone was but i couldn't see because it was too dark and i was kinda too scared to turn the light on in case if i noticed them they would abduct me or something. Now could someone please tell me if they think i didn't see # (like it was a glare) or actually saw an alien spacecraft.

posted on Sep, 18 2002 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Don't eat cheese last thing at night.

posted on Sep, 18 2002 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Hmm. You should have taken a photo! Or were you too high to think of that?

posted on Sep, 18 2002 @ 03:55 PM
link   
ok first of all i never have photos, i wasn't high i was just kinda scaredish cramped up on the couch looking at this thing like hoooolllllllllllllly

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join