It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wargames ATS style...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   
right well...guess i claim italy..again i do what i did in england..except this time i only get 327bill in gain

posted on Apr, 24 2006 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Hey, zaphod, just wondered if it still wasn't to late to join in, if not, I'll take bulgaria, should be interesting to play it out.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   
this sounds really cool. I call dibs on a band of right wing, conservative, ultra-national, extremists.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Unfortunately the wargame when exactly how I expected it to, and asked people not to do. It started good, then faded, and right about the time the shooting was about to start, everyone dissapeared. Part of it was my fault, as I had a bunch of stuff going on during it too, but this is the second time we've tried this and both times it happened. It seems people don't like the long build up. They handle the manuvering beforehand, but when the time comes to start shooting, they are bored/tired/sick of the whole thing.

Maybe in a few months I'll try one again and see what happens. I really don't want to put a lot of time and effort into another one though if the same thing is going to happen.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join