It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wargames ATS style...

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Ok kids, we have our first three posts, which SHOULDN'T be there
in the scenario thread. I'll set the turn rotation in play in the next couple of hours. Until I do DO NOT POST in the scenario thread please. Any moves made before the rotation is posted will be disallowed. I will allow the three moves made so far to stand, as they are mostly news releases.

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Ok folks, here are the turns.

Eritrea
Egypt
Russia
USA
Iran
China
Ukraine
Saudi Arabia
Canada
UK
Japan
Finland

USA, your turn has arrived. You have 24 hours.
Eritrea, Egypt, Russia have made their moves. Once the previous country posts, you have 24 hours to post, if you need more than that send a U2U to me and I will give you more time.

Before making any attacks, U2U me with forces involved, time of attack, location of attack, weapons involved. I will post the attack results after the time for the attack has passed. Please, it is very important that you put the date of the attack in your message. We are starting the game time off on 3/1/06.

[edit on 3/1/2006 by Zaphod58]

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Hey Zap why isn't Germany on the list?

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Can I play as North Korea?

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Sorry West, I was looking at my handwritten list, and hadn't added you to it.

Germany and North Korea will go after Finland. Germany, then NK.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Ok, we're going to do a trial basis deal here folks. For NON-ATTACK MOVES ONLY (responses to the shootdown, moving troops for SAR, etc) we are suspending the turn based system. As soon as it appears an attack is imminent, or tensions are heightened between two countries, the turn based system is back in place. FOR NOW, post responses to the current situation as you come online.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   
This sounds like a fun idea for an Airsoft Operation, matter of fact if any of ya'll play we could act it out. Does anyone mind if I use it for a scenario for a game or two?

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Senor_Vicente
This sounds like a fun idea for an Airsoft Operation, matter of fact if any of ya'll play we could act it out. Does anyone mind if I use it for a scenario for a game or two?

Wow man count me in if you've got a airsoft su-27!

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Well if you live in central TX yeah, and if you do go to lonestarairsoft.com

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Zaphod could you plz put the turn list in your first post of this thread, or the real game thread?

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Be patient guys. I had a massive computer crash last night. My pc is only good for using Yahoo, AIM, and MSN now. If I try to do anything else it crashes. I'm only able to get on here a couple times a day from the other PC in the house. So be patient for now and I'll post updates as I can get on.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   
****NEW EMPEROR OF JAPAN******

Xphilesphan.....

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Is it too late to join?

If not, I'll be France. (I promise not to surrender as soon as the bullets start flying
)

(I really want Canada, so Vit...if you want I could be your vice PM, or Defense Secretary, or whatever. If not, well...you'll be on my list
)

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   
no its not too late - i guess playing the garlic muching surrender monkies might me fun - if you have a masochistic streak

sit tight - the ref on this game is zaphod58 - and barring some catastrophe - he should be on line in the next 8~10 hours to check on what idiocy whe have inflicted on his game

welcome to the game .

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Welcome to the insanity That'sjustweird. Feel free to jump in and post anytime. We're on a non-turn based system for now. As soon as the shooting starts the turns begin.

posted on Mar, 15 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
First thing I'm going to do is buy new equipment for my troops.

We could use a few more thousand of these bad boys:

Just a warning ape...
You'll probably have to bail us out again.

Thanks Zap

[edit on 15-3-2006 by ThatsJustWeird]

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Throw me in as GB. and to start off i will begin conscripting 1mill troops..and start doing heavy research in aircraft......to counterbalance the cost....ill make my economic market totally privatly owned (get hella lot of money) declare Monarchy...and cut costs in areas of medical and education and foriegn aid.....max out my infrustructor building and telecommuncations building (im using the game Superpowers 2 as a refrerence) at the end i should be earning a plus of 569b in gain

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConfederacyOfUnity
Throw me in as GB. and to start off i will begin conscripting 1mill troops..and start doing heavy research in aircraft......to counterbalance the cost....ill make my economic market totally privatly owned (get hella lot of money) declare Monarchy...and cut costs in areas of medical and education and foriegn aid.....max out my infrustructor building and telecommuncations building (im using the game Superpowers 2 as a refrerence) at the end i should be earning a plus of 569b in gain

Sorry dude but I got here first.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp

Sorry dude but I got here first.

ummm....where...i didnt see any country listed as gb...and i didnt see u as a player.......sooo yeah and i claimed after the game has started and players/countries are listed

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   

ummm....where...i didnt see any country listed as gb...and i didnt see u as a player.......sooo yeah and i claimed after the game has started and players/countries are listed

I U2U'd zap himself....I didnt post his name and I claimed it before the game started.

You might see me as a player in BTS section because I just sent a frigate to the middle east....

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join