It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bomb Found at Football Stadium

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Home of Rochdale Football Club (north-west England).

"A cleaner found a suspicious package that he described as "a jar wrapped in bandages with batteries attached and wires sticking out.""

www.rochdaleonline.co.uk...

rochdale.rivals.net...

www.rochdaleafc.premiumtv.co.uk...

[edit on 20-8-2005 by tommyc]

[edit on 20-8-2005 by tommyc]

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Yet another bomb scare, soon the masses will be begging the governments to take their freedoms and "help" them, ignorant sheep, muahahaha!

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SwearBear
Yet another bomb scare, soon the masses will be begging the governments to take their freedoms and "help" them, ignorant sheep, muahahaha!

No more sheep like than following the ideas of another with opposing views. Following any idea is being a 'sheep'. It's just the side you take that differs.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SwearBear

at a third Division football club?

if you want to scare the population, you'll target the likes of Manchester United, Arsenal, Chelsea or any top flight side. Not a lower league club.

look into the story before jumping the gun

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   
My comment was kind of a sarcastic joke, there was also a laughing smilie at the end of the message, incase you didn't notice!
You guys should get a sense of humour

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Sorry mate, some people on here have helped destroy my sense of humour - though you arn't one of them! There seem to be more people saying that kind of thing and actually meaning it these days! LOL

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   
A sense of humor is a very valuable asset, in my opinion. By all means, i cant get enough of it.

They cant be too careful in England now. I'm glad they found this package.

new topics

top topics

join