It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do we need an ATS Court?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Thank you kinglizard.....

I don't really think we need a court. We just need the mods to reply to the complaints. I've filed a few but never gotten replies but other than that it's pretty much fien the way it is. Maybe get a few more mods and put them in charge of complaints?

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Im probably biased but i think this would be a really good think. put the decisions as to why people are kicked of in the hands of the community as well

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Does ATS need a court - No.

Basically...if the rules and process of this site aren't to your liking - leave. Simply click that 'close browser' button and don't return.

Don't think I can make it much more simple than that.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   
A court of law is used by a democracy to make judgements.
ATS is NOT a democracy. It is a board owned by out three leaders.
Since we are on their board, we must submit to their rules/regulations and punishments.
If u are warned, I am sure u can u2u the mod who warned u and try to plead your case-but their saying goes.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Hell no.
The board is not a democracy, and in the past when we tried to run it as such if fell into abuse and stife.

We are not going there at all anymore.

We scrutinize the mods, and each other closely, not much gets passed us as a group. Use the gripe button if you have an issue over a decision, its read by us all.

I can't see mush more purpose to this thread, apart froom generating complaints about the mods and admin.

Originally posted by benevolent tyrant
Does he have any option to try to explain his actions and the circumstances surrounding them?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join