It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Telecommunications Satalite Cameras

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I really do not know the first thing about satalites and/or optics, but I have an idea if it hasn't already been done. One of the problems with discovering ET's exist is that the government controlls the photos that are relayed or distributed to the public. If we could somehow look into space and see ourselves what is exactly out there we might finally get the truth. Some might say that we do look in space, but (correct me if I'm wrong) looking into space with a telescope in order to see some sort of UFO would be like looking through binoculars when a gnat was flying a foot in front of the lense. It would be so blurred that it would almost be unrecognizable if you could even see it at all. If the gnat was moving, it would be even less apparent because it would seem to fly past the field of view extremely fast.

My proposal would be to have telecommunications satalites mount an onboard camera that would monitor space in close proximity of the satalite and surrounding areas. Again, maybe this has been done already. There are claims that NASA astronauts have seen UFO's flying around the shuttle and off in the distance, but unfortunately they are not able to go into great detail about these things and the video footage would surely never get to the public, at least the footage that would show these objects in detail.

Does anyone know if there are any private sector satalites that have onboard live camera feed, not viewing earth, but of space?

new topics

join