It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Masonic Temple Photo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Okay, this isn't terribly important and I couldn't think of anywhere to post it other than BTS, so here it is.

On the way home from my cousins house today, in the car with my mother, she showed me 2 bags of old old photos from my Grandfathers collection. Now, the interesting part, I was slightly "intoxicated" and shoved my hand in to pull out a random photo for inspection. The first one I grabbed was a photo of a MASONIC TEMPLE!

Now, I have had very little interest in masons or anything related to them, but I know it's a much discussed subject here, so I thought I'd show you the picture and see if anyone recognised it at all. The writing at the bottom (which cannot be seen in the photo due to a ultra pathetic digital camera) says "Masonic Temple, Oshawa, Ontario", which I'm assuming is in Canada...am I right?

Well, this "masonic temple" may be nothing, but the fact that out of about 1000 old photos that is the first and only one I picked out of the bag, and I had to share it, so heres the picture:

Anyone recognise it, or know anything about it? Cheers in advance.

[edit on 20-8-2005 by chebob]

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   
All I have found so far is this:

Google map search

No pictures yet.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Yeah, I tried Google Earth and that has no High Resolution pics either, although I was hoping there'd be a member from near the place, or familiar with the area, who'd be able to give some information on the building.

[edit on 20-8-2005 by chebob]

join