It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Colonel MUST STAY!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Good, then, The Colonel stays.

The Champion of the people has not been defeated by republiklansmen conspiracies to drive him away before he wakes someone up!

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Like shooting fish in a barrell.

LMFAO.....

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 02:27 AM
link   
If the colonel leaves becasue of the constant attacks from others it would be a shame. I am am only a new member and although i do not share the colonels opinions, i also feel strongly that it is his right to voice them, not matter what they are.

Who is anyone to say whether or not he is right or wrong. His beliefs and thoughts are just as vital to us all as our own either by influencing us or by strengthening our conviction in our own take on the debate.

I've seen the colonel get slammed by many, especially recently in a discussion of America for Americans. True his remarks may have been rascist to some degree but i thought he was right in pointing out the topic was rascist in nature, or atleast xenophobic. Anyhow freedom of speech, debate is one thing, forcing others to be quiet is quite another.

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Well said, Jawapunk. Congrats.

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Well, regardless of our opposite views Colonel, I am encouraged and pleased that you will be among us for quite some time.

BTW....where the hell you been?
Look forward to seeing a more active "you."

Stay cool Colonel...Fury...sir.

Peace buddy.

regards
seekerof

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I've been drinking.

posted on Sep, 1 2003 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel