It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

British Averted Airline Disaster: Conspiracy or Coincidence?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 05:17 AM
link   
A British 727 with 144 passangers from Menorca has been forced to make a landing in France. Report says something went wrong with the air pressure.

Sound familiar? Or am I being paranoid?

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Sounds very familiar...could there be infiltration in some aircraft maintence teams in that area by terrorists?

Or could it be a coincidence?

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 05:23 AM
link   
It sounds like a faulty indicator in the cockpit. That's actually pretty common. My father was in the USAF for 30 years, and in that time he saw exactly ONE airplane come back with a fire warning light in the cockpit, and an actual fire in an engine.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Two more today. A plane flying to California landed with a crack in the windscreen, no one was hurt, and they moved to another plane and continued the flight.

Quantas made an emergency landing in Japan after a false alarm. They received a warning light in the cockpit of smoke in the cargo hold, landed and evacuated on the slides. A few minor injuries.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Here is the Helios flight I was talking about was diverted from Luton to Stansted.

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 05:15 AM
link   
At the very least no one can deny that theres been a lot of REPORTED plane crashes/near misses these last few weeks. Now for all I know this type of thing could have been happening every day for the last 20 years, but it seems to me to be getting unnaturaly common, at least when browsing the News.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I agree, there have been a lot of air crashes recently. I thought the average was 2 a year, but there have been 3 or 4 in the last 4 weeks.

It does make me wonder why is this happening?

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Whenver there is one crash the media will go out of their way to report on every other incidence they can to try and develop a "connection" and to fill up news time. I seriously doubt there is any conspiracy but rather just more attention.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Same thing happens with freeway shootings in Los Angeles. The reality is they happen every year and yes people get killed. The only difference is when you have one high profile event that gets coverage then the other stations all scramble to get the first dips on coverage for other events and it gets blown up like this is an abnormal amount of road rage going on. Or that like in the case of the "sniper" that you have a malicous element in society that is causing this all of a sudden.

When it has been happening all along and the media has just decided at this point in time to make a circus out of it by covering every single incident.

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I don't know Robert. Two more today:

Swiss accident:
today.reuters.co.uk...

Peru accident today:
'http://edition.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/americas/08/23/peru.crash.ap/index.html

new topics

top topics

join