It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introducing the "Cack of the Week!"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Greetings fellow ATS members!

I would like to inform you of a brand spanking new feature to my blog. Yes folks...a regularly (every friday night) updated "Cack of the Week". What is a cack, you ask? Simply put, swap the a out for an o. There you have it, a general a$$clown. Simple!

So folks, here's the fun part. the Cack of the Week will be voted on by YOU! Yes, that's right. just u2u me once a week with your vote, and yes, perhaps the person you think is a cack will indeed be....the CACK OF THE WEEK!

So, vote now without delay. After all...the world needs a cack.

[Edited on 31-8-2003 by JamesLimelight]

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Dude, I was last week. You can't get all the repugnats to vote for me this week when I don't even have a forum to speak from.

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Colonel is our current "Cack of the Week" folks...this is true.

But Colonel..if the members of ATS vote you as Cack next week or even the week after that...well man..show them your not a cack and they won't vote for you!

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 01:25 AM
link   
What's this?! No FORUM????!!!! Dude look DOWN!!!!!

Surley your JOCK has a forum HANDY... (don't read anything into the HANDY part)

What must we do? To get a forum for you? Must it be a governmental coup?

Without a doubt the Colonel must SHOUT! If not... I'm OUT!

PEACE...
m...

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by JamesLimelight

But Colonel..if the members of ATS vote you as Cack next week or even the week after that...well man..show them your not a cack and they won't vote for you!

Lol.
Once again, I set em up, you knock them down.
Cack watch is alive and well,
and james has the energy to sustain my many evil ideas.

[Edited on 31-8-2003 by Fury]

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Yhat means I gotta suck up and that ain't happening---not in cybrerspace or real life. But, as it is, I have my own blog and I don't post threads to hurt others feelings like I used to. But, if you call me out, don't expect me to be nice.

[Edited on 31-8-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Suckas on my jock like ants on candy.

Umm.
8 year olds dude...

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer

PEACE...
m...

Dude, The Colonel has a place to speak on his vote for Cack of the Week. Anyone voted Cack of the Week can simple comment on the thread in which I announce it every week on my blog and may debate the standing. If the members of ATS like what they hear, THEY will not vote for said person again. It's ALL up to you, the members of ATS to determine the Cack of the Week.

And Colonel..I chose you as our first because I think your a cack, dude. Your cool, but still a cack.

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fury

Umm.
8 year olds dude...

I'm still trying to figure out this pic.

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel

Originally posted by Fury

Umm.
8 year olds dude...

I'm still trying to figure out this pic.

Watch the big lebowski and you'll understand the reference to your signature.

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 01:34 AM
link   

PEACE...
m...

Dude, The Colonel has a place to speak on his vote for Cack of the Week. Anyone voted Cack of the Week can simple comment on the thread in which I announce it every week on my blog and may debate the standing. If the members of ATS like what they hear, THEY will not vote for said person again. It's ALL up to you, the members of ATS to determine the Cack of the Week.

And Colonel..I chose you as our first because I think your a cack, dude. Your cool, but still a cack.

Why am I not "cack of the week?" Well, if I don't make you people think then my time is wasted. If you don't make me think then, thyey were right about Americans without me traveling to bumf*ck nowhere.

I was gonna leave but a few of you made me stop and stay just by your words.

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Seriously, Colonel, your cool man. No joke. You just act like a Cack now and then bro. Learn to take a joke man. I'm just joshing with you. Those of ATS will vote for Cack of the week from now on. I just thought you'd get a kick out of being our frist one, that's all.

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 01:38 AM
link   

PEACE...
m...

Why am I not "cack of the week?" Well, if I don't make you people think then my time is wasted. If you don't make me think then, thyey were right about Americans without me traveling to bumf*ck nowhere.

I was gonna leave but a few of you made me stop and stay just by your words.

You cannot leave?
what would shakespere be without good villians?
LMAO

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 01:41 AM
link   
YOU MUST STAY!!!

PEACE...
m...

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Seriously, Colonel, your cool man. No joke. You just act like a Cack now and then bro. Learn to take a joke man. I'm just joshing with you. Those of ATS will vote for Cack of the week from now on. I just thought you'd get a kick out of being our frist one, that's all.

I'm not leaving b/c of what I said in my prior post but, for real, these mods are on my back (hence the new hidden warings---I got one on Friday for something another mod started and I wasn't even fighting with the oterh mod.) Aftera while, who needs to deal with it. I just like to make people start thinking. If I'm wrong, challenge me on it and prove it--don't say well he does the same (that doesn't fly in my world) prove me wrong. So far, Skadi and Seekerof are the only ones who have stopped me for a sec.

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 01:46 AM
link   
But, I think I'm gonne make a new discussion on something I'm pissed off about.

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 01:54 AM
link   

I'm not leaving b/c of what I said in my prior post but, for real, these mods are on my back (hence the new hidden warings---I got one on Friday for something another mod started and I wasn't even fighting with the oterh mod.) Aftera while, who needs to deal with it. I just like to make people start thinking. If I'm wrong, challenge me on it and prove it--don't say well he does the same (that doesn't fly in my world) prove me wrong. So far, Skadi and Seekerof are the only ones who have stopped me for a sec.

Excuse me dude!!!
But you have my full support as well!!!

I think your very underrated!

Your posts rock!! I have learned that it is mans nature to destroy what it cant control and that is what keeps people on you all the time. You refuse to conform
Good for you!!

Colonel Rocks!! Keep up the good work dude!!!

Mark

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Everything Markos said and MORE!!!

The Colonel MUST STAY!!!!

P...
m...

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarkosOrrealus

Excuse me dude!!!
But you have my full support as well!!!

I think your very underrated!

Your posts rock!! I have learned that it is mans nature to destroy what it cant control and that is what keeps people on you all the time. You refuse to conform
Good for you!!

Colonel Rocks!! Keep up the good work dude!!!

Mark

Thanks and I won't change.

posted on Aug, 31 2003 @ 02:35 AM
link   
hm......what do I have to do to get the cack of the week award?

I dunno why colonel would get warned tho, seriously, even in his more inflamitory posts, ive seen worse # from conservative posters.

stuff like "america rules, so u anti americans can kiss my ass before we kick yours" is not very nice.

but youre right colonel, if you havent made anyone think, then these foreigners are right: americans are simply irreddemably and terminally stupid, and all hope is lost.

Ive lost my faith in the american public, but im still waiting for someone to show me my loss of hope is premature................

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join