It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

On Coast to Coast right now, Big Foot caught!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I set my google alert search about 4 hours ago and have recieved 7 hits on him from small time news links. But, all are concerning him wantimg members to signup nothing about a capture.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I have been searching like crazy on the internet. Nothing new yet, but Coast to Coast has it up on their front page.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I heard the show...yawnnn...
very low rent...

I'll beleive this one when i see it. Its right up there with the guy who had the little dinasaur..That was a trip.

I wouldnt get too excited yet

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Bigfoot Found?
The second hour featured a brief update by Bigfoot hunter Tom Biscardi, who announced that he has "a Bigfoot in captivity right now." Biscardi said the Bigfoot has been at an undisclosed compound for about a week, where it is receiving medical treatment for several injuries. He described the creature as a huge, hairy primate-like animal, standing over eight feet tall. Biscardi promised to post video footage of it at findingbigfoot.com as soon as possible.

I found this on C2C this morning.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by mxboy15u
Coast to Coast has it up on their front page.

Yes, here it is:

The second hour featured a brief update by Bigfoot hunter Tom Biscardi, who announced that he has "a Bigfoot in captivity right now." Biscardi said the Bigfoot has been at an undisclosed compound for about a week, where it is receiving medical treatment for several injuries. He described the creature as a huge, hairy primate-like animal, standing over eight feet tall. Biscardi promised to post video footage of it at findingbigfoot.com as soon as possible.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

Sorry, he's had it for a week just nursing it back to health on his own?

If anyone had a real bigfoot they'd get the real press there as soon as possible to capture it on film dead or alive...my B.S. meter has gone past redline on this one...

[edit on 8/20/2005 by djohnsto77]

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Mine too, but how would this guy explain this away after saying it? Its like saying I have a dead alien in my basement, and then just trying to fade into the backround. There is no way he can just do that. He is going to need to produce something!

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   
He went as far as to say he had caught more than one...the family?

Oh boy, i cant wait...where is the picture he promised? I went to coasttocoast and didnt see it.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   
``

one must consider that this guy has been living his life at the fringe
for almost his entire life. so whats sensible & logical to him,
might be different than your view.

he has several 'outs' out of his seeming box.
there are 2 seperate parties of his expeditions to see/capture bigfoot,

one group, some miles away from the bosses location is where the
injured bigfoot, being aided by doctors (1 good + 1 bad according to him)
in a 'compound' (whatever that means)...with hints that other creatures are near the
-interred in a compound-
bigfoot !!

so, he's hoping that by monday (22 Aug) he will have gotten enough funding:

to travel to the remote bigfoot area,
together with live-streaming cameras to establish & document a 'capture', secure & protect this creature from either the dissident & altruistic doctor, or the implied money hungry subcontractors who make up the team of hunters,
or protection from the (contained-in-a-compound) bigfoots'
kindred or extended family of Sasquatches, which seek to rescue their tribe/family member...aka 'specimen'...
a 'specimen' which is reported to not be pre-human or ape-like, but does have a pushed-in or 'Pug' face, which creates another breuhaha of ethics...
(or a carrot? - to cause fence sitters to sign up for 'exclusive' streaming video)

~~~~~~~~~~~

i wish him well.... until he shows he doesn't deserve it

( there's a personal interplay relating to this larger public drama,
as a relative of mine just yesterday (before the C2C interview),
decided to take on the responsibility of a 'Hermit Crab' as a pet
and has been busy getting all the logistical stuff needed to provide
an acceptable environment for the critter....)

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 09:44 AM
link   
This is one of those things that we all wish was true, but it won't turn out to be.
I didn't hear the talk on C2C so I might be wrong, but I just don't believe that he captured more than 1 bigfoot and it's taking him so long to get up pictures of it.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   
I never understand why people ALWAYS assume because money is wanted for something that it must be a hoax. If you had just found 100% absolute proof of something such as Bigfoot or aliens, would you not want a reward? If I had footage of me talking to aliens, I would definitely want money for it.

Not specifically for this case, as it does sound fishy, but bleh. It'll be interesting to see how this turns out.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ess Why Kay
I never understand why people ALWAYS assume because money is wanted for something that it must be a hoax. If you had just found 100% absolute proof of something such as Bigfoot or aliens, would you not want a reward? If I had footage of me talking to aliens, I would definitely want money for it.

Sure I'd want money for a find like this...If I captured a bigfoot, I'd call out FOX news, MSNBC and CNN to get a glimpse of the beast to verify the authenticity of my find THEN charge admission for people to see more of the beast...I certainly wouldn't just tell some late-night conspiracy radio talkshow host to publicize my find.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77

Originally posted by Ess Why Kay

Sure I'd want money for a find like this...If I captured a bigfoot, I'd call out FOX news, MSNBC and CNN to get a glimpse of the beast to verify the authenticity of my find THEN charge admission for people to see more of the beast...I certainly wouldn't just tell some late-night conspiracy radio talkshow host to publicize my find.

shame on you!!!
would you really call cnn, fox etc before announcing & posting your pics/vids HERE first ??

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 10:14 AM
link   
This is one of his other finds...

This doesnt look real to me, the mouth looks as fake as can be...

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   
So what are the chances we are in for some terrible hoax pictures. And why so long with the photos? If I captured bigfoot it would take .2 seconds to get those photos on to foxnews ect. He isn't generating a buzz, so how can the networks even bid?

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   
It's a hoax. Why? Who in the right mind would announce this on C2C and not the mainsteam media outlets, you could have made a profit. Who believes C2C anyways, just for entertainment value. I stopped listening to it because it was getting boring and it wasn't worth staying up until 1:00am. They needed something like this to get people intrested in it again.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I have heard some wild claims on c2c, and enjoy the show mostly, but this claim is the wildest, and the most easily proven right or wrong. He is going to say he released it for its health, garanteed. That is what he is going to say, he gave it to some other bigfoots to treat its injuries, and before he got the chance to take pictures. I mean his own website doesn't even have this as an update, don't you think he would post at least something there?

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   
So all bases are covered:

Either one of the docs let's it go....
the bigfoot family comes to rescue it....
or it dies from the injuries.....

Yet, intelligent people with the knowledge of what they have and what it is worth would retain some record, don't you think?

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   
If it is just as good dead as it is alive for proving the existance of bigfoot. Yeah, I would have to agree, either bigfoots come and rescue it, or the docs let it go in order to save its life. This is going to be the biggest scam on coast to coast ever. Are they just letting anyone on?

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   
If the docs let it go there will be no more bigfoot. I bet they will say that they let it go, but in reality they never had a real one.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by justyc
shame on you!!!
would you really call cnn, fox etc before announcing & posting your pics/vids HERE first ??

Do you really think a couple of cheap pics and a podcast of calls would convice the skeptics here?

I think you'd all be more impressed if I was on FOX News and gave credit to AboveTopSecret.com for giving me the inspiration for going out and getting bigfoot

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join