It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor Waco paradox

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Something silly I just thought of lol.... continued from www.belowtopsecret.com...'

Why was the thread moved.... Thats BS, it fits in the Predictions & Prophecies section..

Even if Titor is a Hoax he is an indirect prophet who makes predictions.
Does a Mod think Titor is a hoax? is that why the thread moved... Or was it POLITICS the reason?

Anyway back to the subject of Titor and Waco Events.....

Just think, what if that farmer had decided to shoot at the Cindy Sheehan group.
And still yet... there maybe other type future sparks that sets off the civil "conflict" in motion.

Titor mentions "worldline."
Take for example this color pallet below. The colors represent worldlines. Lets say the green area is the mad Crawford Texas farmer w/shotgun "decision making".

Or say the green area is U.S. Titor civil war. All the other lesser greens are minor variations of civil war and the rest of the colors represent no civil war or no shooting from the farmer lol.

Any combination of circumstances that can go in more than one direction, proceeds in every possible direction, and each circumstance is the nucleus of a new "worldline."

I like how it just blends together.... quantum tunneling would really mix the colors lol.... its just endless. It would seem in this way that civil war is inevitable.. certainly assured.

Titor quotes

The civil war in the United States will start in 2004. I would describe it as having a Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse. The conflict will consume everyone in the US by 2012 and end in 2015 with a very short WWIII.

The President or "leader" in 2005 I believe tried desperately to be the next Lincoln and hold the country together but many of their policies drove a larger wedge into the Bill of Rights.

When the civil "conflict" started and got worse, people generally decided to either stay in the cities and lose most of their civil rights under the guise of security or leave the cities for more isolated and rural areas. Our home was searched once and the neighbor across the street was arrested for some unknown reason. That convinced my father to leave the city.

The year 2008 was a general date by which time everyone will realize the world they thought they were living in was over.

Maybe its the politics!!! mixed with terrorism and militia anarchism ext...
Some kind of momentum is starting by Bush's Texas ranch. Titors does mention "Waco type event every month that steadily gets worse"

Maybe this is it!!!

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Shhh...they moved you for your own good...shhh

Its totally possible, imho, that a civil war will break out due to Cindy.

The latest:

That 200 acre farm that could accomodate a Rolling Stones concert and Greatful Dead both at the same time? The owner has changed his mind..

benfrank.net...

It appears maybe someone changed his mind

This may not have something to do with Titor or it may in the end, who knows....Something stinks about this and it ain’t the cow pies in the field.

[edit on 19-8-2005 by dgtempe]

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 10:15 PM
link   
LOL yeah .. I did tone it down... but Im still P.O.
I was gonna name this thread......
John Titor and Cindy Sheehan is there any connection Part Deuce? but I kept my cool... I know someone here doesn't want Cindy Sheehan and the Titor connection in the spot light at ATS...lol

But boooooo to the moving of a perfectly good thread. I knew there was something going on here at ATS lol... just not right....

I do smell something and it doesn't smell good..

And that goes for here as well.

I'll just take it as one of those worldlines lol

[edit on 19-8-2005 by XPhiles]

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   
can you share with us how you define a waco type event ? That seems to be the stumbling block in most titor debates. When I think of waco, I think of a mass of gov't forces moving in on a group of people and using force and arms to accomplish their goal.

I think it key to point out the scope and scale of waco to see any validity in curent comparisons.
www.serendipity.li...
"74 men, women and children died — including twelve children younger than five years of age"

can you please show me 20 waco events since 1/1/2004 ? OK, I'll be kind and let titor have his type-o. Can you show me 8 waco type events this year ?

ok, I'll be even kinder. Can you show me 1 waco tyoe event since waco ?

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   
There is already a thread on this subject here

[edit on 23-8-2005 by Nygdan]

join