It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
d1k

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I see so many great Avatars on ATS, I think mainly because of the abnormal size of them compared to most other forums.

Post here and show off your avatar, maybe throw in a comment here and there about the ones you like.

Mods could you make an exception with thread and allow people to post one liners without point reductions please?

[edit on 19-8-2005 by d1k]

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Welp... Here's mine:

Oh yeah... and I just started that "Best Avatar" thread also about 2 hours ago. ONly Zed's gone there so far.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I guess if you look to the left you will see mine. Fits my screen name.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 10:08 PM
link   
by JAK

Have had several U2U compliments on it.

Animated avatars rock IMO

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I have always liked yours Jehosephat. Looks neat.

I like when people stick with 1 avatar.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 01:29 AM
link   
This is the best one I've made on my own so far:

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Thats another of my favourites djohnsto77.

The A T S letters fit nicely hehe.

d1k

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
This is the best one I've made on my own so far:

I've always loved your avatar, I grew up on that movie.

[edit on 20-8-2005 by d1k]

JAK

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Meee tooo, meee tooo.

I have to agree djohnsto77. As you already know, [but that doesn't stop me from saying it again no does it.
] I think that your current avatar is excellent.

Jak

[edit on 20/8/05 by JAK]

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   
didn't one of the powers that be suggest chaging the smoke letters to ATS? what was it originally?

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 11:29 AM
link   
My avvy is Baastet Noir's handywork. I'm quite happy with it.

It's in memory of my grandpa- who was a great cowboy and mechanic. (how great you ask? He fixed the windshield wipers on my car with nothing but a hammer, and it worked. lol) That TF in the upper left was his brand.

Before I had my cowboy jolly roger I had a series of Pipboy avatars. Pipboy was this 1950s style cartoon character who was used in all of the illustrations for a computer RPG called Fallout- one of the greatest games ever made. He comes in a variety of nifty poses- dressed up like a gangster with a Tompson Sub-Machinegun, Riding a bomb Dr. Strangelove style, or my personal favorite, wielding a sawed off shotgun in one hand and a ray gun in the other.

What can I say, I like threatening avatars

Oh, and once I adopted an avatar explicitly designed to tick off another member. That was kind of fun. It was a "technical drawing" of one of the much talked about "vimanas", which was so absurd that it completely trashed the credibility of the entire subject.

[edit on 20-8-2005 by The Vagabond]

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jehosephat
didn't one of the powers that be suggest chaging the smoke letters to ATS? what was it originally?

Yep, if memory serves it was ADVISOR...I originally just had the A E I O U or something like that from the movie..I had to improvise on the letters

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Mine is a wolf, which is my favorite animal. The picture itself was pretty boring so I put sunglasses on it.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   
By Jak

Jak pinned me right down , im a fantasy book/rpg fan , so this was very apt.
Personally I'd love a few more of this guy in different scenes, if your listening Jak

[edit on 20-8-2005 by Merkeva]

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   
My current avatar is done by me, although I have used avatars by JAK and Zedd before of which all were of top standards.

For ages I used a black background and thus dark avatars but I decided I wanted to lighten up and have a more light avatar, I thought yellows a nice colour and I altered a old avatar (the walking away one).
I'm happy with it and I can't be bothered to think of anything new so I guess its here to stay for a while.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Ive been fooling around with avatars, and we shall see how long this one lasts.
I finally got the background frontline maps to match up with Robotniks photo, and thus look ...somewhat steamless...

Cant get rid of Robotnik, hes just the greatest villian..

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 12:54 PM
link   
My avatar is a modification performed by our own kinglizard of an image that can be viewed here......in a thread I started specifically for it...

www.belowtopsecret.com...

The message contained in the image/avatar lends itself to many occasions I have experienced here on ATS......

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   
My prevoius avatar... becasue i like corsets...especially from 1870-1880.

My new Avatar is a metaphore for "Bless my Country and My Family"

Patria is Portuguese for "Home Land" and the Code of Arms, represent my last name. It was the hyeraldic symbol given to a Portuguese Nobel family with the sme last name as me.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I've always loved my avatars, especially the Manson ones. (They'll be making a return, don't worry
) My latest few have been from Applegeeks, and have been awesome, thanks to Hawk. This is my favorite. It looks great, but looks even more to die for with the black background, purple text, and background/infolines you see to your left.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amorymeltzer
I've always loved my avatars, especially the Manson ones. (They'll be making a return, don't worry
)

YAY! I was wondering what happened to em! =D Missed em there, was worried for a bit...

When you put up yours I shall put up my old manson one...we shall make a come back!

My avatar was made by moi...in all honesty I have NO idea how I did it...I was just messing around...really upset now that I dont know how I made it...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join