It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Creepy Ghost Caught on Camera?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   
A few years ago my sister's father-in-law died. Lou had a heartattack in the house where he lived with my sister, her husband and their daughter. My sister tried to give him CPR while she was waiting for the ambulance to answer the 911 call, but it was too late. He died in route to hospital. A few months later, I was at her house for Halloween. As was our custom every year we were dressing up. My sister and I were going as 'Mr & Mrs. Dead couple hit in a car on the way to the Opera' (I know - morbid to be sure). I took about 7 photos that evening, but am only posting 3. It wasn't until I developed them that I noticed something strange in the photos. Note that these were taken sequentially (one with a timer). No modifications were made to them either through development or in Photoshop.

One has absolutely nothing on it, but is there so you can see the layout of the 'scary' entrance to the house. My sister really gets into this whole halloween thing. The other has something to the bottom left right side of the dress and the third I will leave for you to tell me waht you see. I can also tell you more about the 'haunting of Louis the ghost' which started the night after he had his heartattack and continued right until the time my sister and her daughter moved out.

Here is the link - some of the photos are large so you can see the detail.

www.nikelbee.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk...

Am I imagining things or is this a ghost caught on camera? Love to know what you think.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Extremely interesting pictures, nik!
Hope someone will take a serious look.
Way cool!

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 11:26 PM
link   
ok i used a program on my computer that breaks the lighting down into colors, and shapes and have determanted that is a refraction of UV light off the camara lense. but that's only what the program said...how accurate that is i have no idea i can only guess it's alittle better then the human eye or imagination.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 04:21 AM
link   
Unwolves

Thanks for your comment. Which programme did you use? I have used a few myself and found nothing that points at the lens refraction. I am an amateur photographer, so well familiar with lens refraction as the pesky thing can ruin a good image.

For these shots however it was just old point and click. As I said, I didn't even develop these myself. What struck me as odd is the way the light seems to be very organic, sort of 'hovering' in shapes rather than in specific patterns. Light usually doesn't bend like that on images.

As someone who has looked at thousands of her own photographss over the years I have not found anything like this before. Well once I did, but that wasn't a ghost, just something strange when I was taking cloud photos from an airplane. Alas - a different story.

Thanks for your comments Gary. I'm surprised not many more people have posted to tell me it is utter rubbish
It isn't (in my eyes) or I wouldn't have bothered to put it up here. People are so inclined to believe the unreal and ingnore the what could be real.

top topics

join