It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What IF Bin Laden becomes "President" ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I was thinking, that by the way things seem to be going in Iraq (I really dont know much besied what his shown by the Media, and truth be said, they ususally hide the pro's so they can pound our heads with the con's...but that aside), either Pres. Bush or whomever become sthe next Pres. will have to withdraw from Iraq.

Once it seems that the Iraqui people cant keep their security, wouldnt it be possible if Bin Laden enede up taking over the show, after the Us troops pull-out? I can see that happen ... with all the religious fantcis joining hands to control the people and get together to fight "the great Satan" ??

Possible Scenario ?

[edit on 19-8-2005 by BaastetNoir]

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaastetNoir
either Pres. Bush or whomever become sthe next Pres. will have to withdraw from Iraq.

Why? If the place is chaotic without a good central military that can fight the insurgency for the next hundred years, then the US will have to stay there for the next hundred years. Heck, the US still has troops in the balkans, and its much more peaceful there than iraq.

Once it seems that the Iraqui people cant keep their security, wouldnt it be possible if Bin Laden enede up taking over the show, after the Us troops pull-out?

I'd think that US troops would return if there was a militant islamic revolution there.

The following is a frightening and possible scenario based upon a series of complex Bible Codes

The bible codes are complete bunkum, they predict contradictory events (bush wins 2004, kerry wins 2004, etc)

The site seems to say that bin ladin specifically will come to power, which is bizzare. The US will never stop going after him, he can't become leader of a state.

Their scenario also seems to indicate that they probably don't undestand al qaida either, they don't 'send waves of suicide bombers' to do anything, they primarily seem to act by encouraging relatively independant cells and providing a role model and inspiration.

In a surprise move, Russia forms a new alliance with Iran and Bin Laden

Ok, I'll have to stop reading this with any kind of serious now, this is absurd.

They go thru all these stages, but only three things are 'predicted' in the bible code from it, according ot them

Martial Law is declared
The Dome of The Rock Mosque (in Jerusalem) is blown-up.
Antichrist may even "land" in A Spaceship as mass UFO sightings are seen all around the world

Just before the end of the world they have

Antichrist (As False Messiah) presents a Peace Plan to Israel and The Moslem nations that involves Israel rebuilding their Temple in Jerusalem, a One World Government and Economic System, all based upon a Satanic Theocracy (666).

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I wasnt so much interested in the alien theory, and Bible Codes and things of such, that who knows...

but I wouldn't be surprised if something like this or similar could come around. And I do believe Puttin would be delited to join forces with people likes this. He already defended Iran's intent of producing nuclear power...

I guess we shall see... or maybe I should hope we dont...?

new topics

join