It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you say if...

page: 54
<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saphronia
okay, what would you say if you lost your keys and in a fit of rage bash in your car window only to find that your keys are in your jacket pocket?

I have a car?!

What would you say if Amory cleaned up for cmdrkeenkid? Again?

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   
well, it already happened not longer than a week ago, but with the front door of my house.oups.I suppose i would change locks, again, and check my kangaroo pocket before breaking into my tank.

what would you do if you were too drunk to remember where you parked it?

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   

What would you say if Amory cleaned up for cmdrkeenkid? Again?

are you his momma?

what would you do if you were too drunk to remember where you parked it?

Hennessy you are no longer my friend...I'm stickin with grey goose

what would you say if the same trick-or-treaters showed up at your door three times?

[edit on 31-10-2005 by Saphronia]

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saphronia
what would you say if the same trick-or-treaters showed up at your door three times?

Aww how cute... EAT TP, SUCKERS!!!

What would you say if you went for a midnight stroll through the graveyard?

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amorymeltzer

What would you say if you went for a midnight stroll through the graveyard?

"Ctulhu Ftaghn."

What would you say if it worked, and you materialized a Soggoth right now, over the internet into your room?

posted on Oct, 31 2005 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft
What would you say if it worked, and you materialized a Soggoth right now, over the internet into your room?

Oops. He didn't say "Clatto Verata Nictu".

What would you say if you were Bruce Campbell?

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 01:27 AM
link   
OUWWWWW MY HAND!!!!!!!!

Then i'd go out and carve some ice sculpture or something. (yes I know that Bruce Campbell is just the name of a character played by the actor Ashe.)

What would you say if you had to cross through an abandoned sanitarium after dark, on Halloween?

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Will you come with me?

What would you say if I asked you to come with me?

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by phixion
What would you say if I asked you to come with me?

Yes.

What would you say if Truth, and Justice weren't part of The American Way?

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 09:47 AM
link   
I wouldn't say anything, but I'd wonder if we were all living in bizarro world.

What would you say when told that in England, until the 19th century, all fires were extinguished at sundown on October 31. [Supposedly] Following ancient druidic practice, one fire would be lit in every village by rubbing two huge boards together, and all fires in the parish had to be re-kindled from that original fire. Maybe some of the fear at Halloween was amplified by sitting in the cold and dark waiting for the new fires of the next agricultural year. (info taken from Anitiquities of the County of Cornwall, William Borlase, 1769). What would you say to that?

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 10:06 AM
link   

What would you say when told that in England, until the 19th century, all fires were extinguished at sundown on October 31. [Supposedly] Following ancient druidic practice, one fire would be lit in every village by rubbing two huge boards together, and all fires in the parish had to be re-kindled from that original fire. Maybe some of the fear at Halloween was amplified by sitting in the cold and dark waiting for the new fires of the next agricultural year. (info taken from Anitiquities of the County of Cornwall, William Borlase, 1769). What would you say to that?

Don't worry, people, I have my Bic!

What would you say if General Patton ran for president in 2008?

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I'd wonder who was going to channel him for us. (while I tried desperately, but ultimately failed to manufacture a joke set-up where the punch-line could be "Patton Pending" instead of "Patent Pending." See, it wouldn't have worked anyway.)

What if I told you I was so wiped out from last nights partay that work is torture today, and I'm hiding on ATS from my duties?

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   

What if I told you I was so wiped out from last nights partay that work is torture today, and I'm hiding on ATS from my duties?

Sounds reasonable... Not that I would know...

What would you say if, swords whooped the living daylights out of pens?

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I'd say, "yes, but rock beats scissors."

What would you say if your fortune cookie had a note saying that a certain locker at the bus station had $10,000 in it?

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   

What would you say if your fortune cookie had a note saying that a certain locker at the bus station had $10,000 in it?

Only a buck to find out...

What would you say if I told you there turned out to be $100,000 in it due to interest?

posted on Nov, 1 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I'd say, "You didn't get any of that fine white powder on your hands, did you? If so you need to place a 9-1-1 call to CDC in Atlanta, Georgia. Try not to touch anything else, or inhale. Thanks."

What would you say to that?

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Can you repeat that please?

What would you if you woke up next to Mr George W.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 10:26 AM
link   
"quit taking all the covers! Move over!"

What would you say if you woke up naked in a hotel bed surrounded by empty champaigne bottles and bits of confetti. You roll over and discover that your bed mate is a gorgeous blonde of the opposite and/or desired sex, who is just sitting there glaring at you with a baleful expression.

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   

What would you say if you woke up naked in a hotel bed surrounded by empty champaigne bottles and bits of confetti. You roll over and discover that your bed mate is a gorgeous blonde of the opposite and/or desired sex, who is just sitting there glaring at you with a baleful expression.

Sorry honey, that never happened to me before! let's try again.

What would you say if you woke up in bed with a beautiful / handsome member of your own sex and they tell you that you have been lovers living together for years?

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by kenshiro2012

What would you say if you woke up in bed with a beautiful / handsome member of your own sex and they tell you that you have been lovers living together for years?

I'd hail the transporter room and tell them that the party that just beamed up needs to beam back down, because there has been some kind of dimensional vortex. (I'd also pick up an extra dagger, in case Spock has that little goatee in this particular universe.)

What would you say if you could have one wish?

new topics

top topics

<< 51  52  53    55  56  57 >>

join