It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

What would you say if...

page: 50
0
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 03:35 PM
link   
(too easy)

@$%W%$#^^#$^%@^%$#@^@$^#^%$@#$@^% (cursing of course
)

What would you say if you heard and understood all that?




posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Well, I'd shout back a bunch of diacritical marks in my own language.

With umlauts and circumflexes all over the place.

What would you say if I said, "goodbye for now?"



posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   


What would you say if I said, "goodbye for now?"


Dang it you mean you are returning




What would you say if I said that the devil was right behind you waiting to speak to you about your next destination?



posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by kenshiro2012
What would you say if I said that the devil was right behind you waiting to speak to you about your next destination?


Mirror? What?

What would you say if I was really, really, really angry?



posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   


What would you say if I was really, really, really angry?

(6)
He did it Not me!
(6)

What would you say if you knew the world, as we know it, was going to end tomorrow and you were the orchestrator of it?



posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Time to have some fun MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!(lightning strikes in background)

What would you say if God quit his job and asked you to take his job.



[edit on 28-10-2005 by Striker122]



posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   


What would you say if God quit his job and asked you to take his job.


HECK NO! You Screwed things up royally! I not going to take the fall for you!


What would you say if you no longer could see your reflection and sunlight burned?



posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by kenshiro2012
What would you say if you no longer could see your reflection and sunlight burned?


Hmmm...I wonder if I'm becoming a mole...

What would you say if you were really, really, really angry?



posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   
HULK SMASH!!!!

What would you say if people started throwing rocks at you, and your grandmother jumped you and started punchin you



posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Striker122
What would you say if people started throwing rocks at you, and your grandmother jumped you and started punchin you


siiiigh...Just gotta make it through another family reunion...

What would you say if I asked if you had eggs?



posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   


What would you say if I asked if you had eggs?

What did you say your address was???

What would you say if you suddenly found out that your whole life was just a drug induced dream?



posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by kenshiro2012
What would you say if you suddenly found out that your whole life was just a drug induced dream?


Well, won't make those mistakes again!

What would you say if I had my monitor on my lap while typing most posts today?



posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
What would you say if I had my monitor on my lap while typing most posts today?


Electromagnetic radiation from the monitor will have destroyed your groinal fun parts if you had it there for longer than 1.687232 hours.*

What would you say if my last reply to junglejake was totally untrue?

*=this sentence may possibly maybe contain a few semi-made-up falsehoods in it, that were possibly maybe intended to decieve but were mostly likely intended to tease with



posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonsDemesne
What would you say if my last reply to junglejake was totally untrue?


Who's junglejake?

What would you say if I was playing with spam as though it was play-do?



posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   

What would you say if my last reply to junglejake was totally untrue?






Wow, you really fooled me.

What would you say if I told you that I had the power to kill you with just one touch of my fingers

[edit on 28-10-2005 by Striker122]



posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Striker122
What would you say if I told you that I had the power to kill you with just one touch of my fingers


Can't touch this.


What would you say if I had a place to go?



posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amorymeltzer
What would you say if I had a place to go?


Yeah...The bathroom!

What would you say if I locked a coworker in a cage, gave him a bottle of lotion and said to him, "it rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again"?



posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
What would you say if I locked a coworker in a cage, gave him a bottle of lotion and said to him, "it rubs the lotion on it's skin or else it gets the hose again"?


Put da lotion in da baaaaaasket

What would you say if...You woke on an island and told you had to kill your classmates, and that only the sole survivor would win and go home?



posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by timski

What would you say if...You woke on an island and told you had to kill your classmates, and that only the sole survivor would win and go home?


Dang Japanese military...Let's get together and take out that lousey teacher!!!

What would you say if I was one of the three survivors?



posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 11:13 PM
link   
"Are you Ralph, or one of the Choir-boys?"

What would you say if I told you that you needed to choose between the dayquil geltab, which would wake you up, or the nyquil geltab, which would let you go back to sleep?




top topics



 
0
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

log in

join