It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you say if...

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Answer: I'd say that the bird doesn't seem to have an egalitarian relationship with you.

Question: What would you say there was a knock on your door and some guy that was bleeding from multiple gunshot wounds asked you to take his briefcase and make sure it got delivered to Sandia National Laboratories in Albuquerque, New Mexico before Sundown tomorrow?

[edit on 28-10-2005 by dr_strangecraft]

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I would say, "Not you again!?!"

What would you say if Bigfoot turned out to be the product of a hair restoration operation gone terribly, terribly wrong?

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
What would you say if Bigfoot turned out to be the product of a hair restoration operation gone terribly, terribly wrong?

I knew that rogane was trouble!

What would you say if I told you Amory made me cry?

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Make him cry!

What would you say if I asked you how you'd do it?

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by denial28
What would you say if I asked you how you'd do it?

Track him down on AIM and talk to him about how great my toothpick is...for eight hours straight.

What would you say if I had a window open just waiting to IM him, if I got the username right?

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
What would you say if I had a window open just waiting to IM him, if I got the username right?

So you found a new person to live vicariously through on ATS, eh?

What would you say if I went away for yet ANOTHER weekend?

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
What would you say if I went away for yet ANOTHER weekend?

Enjoy sunny Canadia!

What would you say if I told you Canada might not be in the southern hemisphere?

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   

What would you say if I told you Canada might not be in the southern hemisphere?

So I packed all my beach stuff for nothing!?

What would you say if I didn't know what you were talking about?

[edit on 10/28/2005 by cmdrkeenkid]

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 09:53 AM
link   

So I packed all my beach stuff for nothing!?

:shk: second time you lost the game you created, man. :shk:

What would you say if I didn't know what you were talking about?

[edit on 10/28/2005 by cmdrkeenkid ]

Not much

What would you say if I won the Evolution version of Star Dart tomorrow?

[edit on 10-28-2005 by junglejake]

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   

What would you say if I won the Evolution version of Star Dart tomorrow?

Is that two wins in a row then?

What would you say if I called you up at work needing tech support?

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 10:05 AM
link   

What would you say if I called you up at work needing tech support?

Ahh, that's a common problem. It actually is in our tech support manual, and we have designated it with it's own ID code. Next time you run into this problem, let tech support know you're having an ID-ten-T error. To fix it, press that little button on your monitor that is a circle with a line coming through the top. Others have the word "power" written on them.

What would you say if I didn't think you would get the ID-ten-T error code joke after seeing you fail your own game so miserably?

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Answer: I would say that you were posting such specific questions that it was making it hard for generic posters to enter into the flow. That is what I would say.

Question: What would you say if I told you that you had to choose between leaving the nation you currently live in, never to return, or else staying in the county you are currently in, and must never leave it, on pain of death. Which would you choose?

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft
Question: What would you say if I told you that you had to choose between leaving the nation you currently live in, never to return, or else staying in the county you are currently in, and must never leave it, on pain of death. Which would you choose?

Should I stay or should I go? If I stay it will be trouble, if I go it will be double.

What would you say if the details of the plight are forthcoming pending the assessment by the judiciary committee investigating the ten missing seconds on January 21st?

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   

What would you say if the details of the plight are forthcoming pending the assessment by the judiciary committee investigating the ten missing seconds on January 21st?

Im sorry I dont speak freaky deaky dutch

What would you say if a group of monkeys invaded your house

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by obiwan15
What would you say if a group of monkeys invaded your house

Finally, an actual use for all that kenjitsu training!

What would you say if I mailed several monkey heads to your house?

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Sweet! Hey guys we can use these as footballs!!

What would you say if the iron giant was staring into your bedroom window

[edit on 28-10-2005 by Striker122]

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I'd say nothing at all, since I'm in the den.

Question: what yould you say if reporters were pounding on your front door and ringing all your phones, asking for your response now that you have been labelled a "person of interest" by homeland security?

(and would anything you say improve your life expectancy????)

[edit on 28-10-2005 by dr_strangecraft]

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Question: what yould you say if reporters were pounding on your front door and ringing all your phones, asking for your response now that you have been labelled a "person of interest" by homelanc security?

I am tendering my resignation so that my failures will not reflect on our great president!

What would you say if you found proof that all religions are based off of UFO sightings?

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft
Question: what yould you say if reporters were pounding on your front door and ringing all your phones, asking for your response now that you have been labelled a "person of interest" by homeland security?

>After answering the door< Uh...We're sorry, but JJ is not here right now...Uh...Please leave your message after the beep...Beep.

What would you say if someone you came to see did that to you because they didn't want to talk to you?

posted on Oct, 28 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   
something outrageous, like, "Come on down to the station, JJ, we've found the bodies. . . ."

What would you say if your voice could be projected world wide, in every hearer's home language simultaneously, for 20 seconds????

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join