It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

What would you say if...

page: 25
0
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   
"HOLY CRAP!" *start sneezing repeatedly* (I'm allergic)

What would you say if this smiley ( ) came to life and started giving you a back rub?




posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Touch me and I'll put you in ice cream...

What would you say if your eye balls grew wings and flew away



posted on Sep, 24 2005 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Striker122
What would you say if your eye balls grew wings and flew away


COME BACK!!!!

What would you say if you let it all slip away?



posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amorymeltzer
What would you say if you let it all slip away?


I thought I learned better the last time... :bnghd:

What would you say if you were boxed up and shipped to Indochina, with no hope of returning home?



posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I better get used to eating cats and dogs now


What would you say if you heard a knock at your door, and no one was there when you looked?



posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimmefootball400
What would you say if you heard a knock at your door, and no one was there when you looked?


LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!

What would you say if the stars all vanished?



posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Who turned out the lights???

What would you say if there actually is a way to manipulate the weather?



posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimmefootball400
What would you say if there actually is a way to manipulate the weather?


BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

(why do I always get the evil maniacal laughter ones?)


What would you say if you were taken to the place you love, under the bridge downtown?



posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amorymeltzer
What would you say if you were taken to the place you love, under the bridge downtown?

BwaHaHa-BwaHaHa-BwaHaHaHaHaHaHaaaaaaa!!


What would say if I said you said what I said wasn't really what I said at all?



posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnronOutrunHomerun
What would say if I said you said what I said wasn't really what I said at all?


I knew you would say that! Then again, you knew I knew you would say that. But I outsmarted you yet! I knew you knew I knew you would say that! (And so on...)

What would you say if Amory DIDN'T get one of the maniacal laughter ones?



posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
What would you say if Amory DIDN'T get one of the maniacal laughter ones?


And there was much rejoicing, for it was good, and He begat Him, and it was good.


What would you say if rhythm was a dancer?



posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   
If I met my favorite celeberity, I would say:

"Who the heck are you, and why do you think I give a krump about what your opinion is because you lie well on the silver screen?"



EDIT: Wow, I'm bad at this game...I think I get the point now, though...

in sync with the game:

Oh
it's a passion.
Oh
you can feel it in the air.
Oh
it's a passion
oh ...

What would you say if you discovered all but 5 members of Above Top Secret were the same person?


[edit on 9-27-2005 by junglejake]



posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
What would you say if you discovered all but 5 members of Above Top Secret were the same person?


Hey Skeptic, Simon, Springer, WOS, Netty, Skeptic, Simon, Springer, WOS, Netty, Skeptic, Simon, Springer, WOS, Netty...


What would you say if I offered you free cookies?

[edit on 9/27/2005 by Amorymeltzer]



posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amorymeltzer
What would you say if I offered you free cookies?


Don't you be tracking my internet browsing!

What would you say if you discovered you were really a superintelligent potato that had created this entire perception you call your world in its amazing mind as it was being boiled for a german potato salad, powerless to prevent your new perception of reality?



posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
What would you say if you discovered you were really a superintelligent potato that had created this entire perception you call your world in its amazing mind as it was being boiled for a german potato salad, powerless to prevent your new perception of reality?


Woah.



What would you say if they took your arm off, called it (insert your name), then reattached it and called you (your name) all together?



posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amorymeltzer
What would you say if they took your arm off, called it (insert your name), then reattached it and called you (your name) all together?


What just happened? I'm all confused and stuff...

What would you say if you woke up in the morning and discovered your feet talking with one another discussing the best way to eat your hands?



posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
What would you say if you woke up in the morning and discovered your feet talking with one another discussing the best way to eat your hands?


Good thing I can't touch my toes. *phew*


What would you say if a podcast blew up your brain?



posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amorymeltzer
What would you say if a podcast blew up your brain?


[I forgot what I said, but I got yelled at for making a mess of the computer room]

What would you say if you started to drink what you thought was orange juice only to discover it was people?!



posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
What would you say if you started to drink what you thought was orange juice only to discover it was people?!


EWWW... Oh well.


What would you say if everything did taste like chicken?



posted on Sep, 27 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amorymeltzer
What would you say if everything did taste like chicken?


Hey, try these grapes, they taste just like steak.

What would you say if there was no spoon?



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

log in

join