It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

What would you say if...

page: 22
0
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   


What would you say nobody ever listened to you?


You see I am always right no one disagrees with me


What would you say if you knew the world was going to end in 5 minutes?




posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Darn you Vogons!!! And where Ford Prefect when you need him.... .>.<


What woudl you say if I said what would you do if you were killed by a mutant squirrel?

[edit on 9/21/05 by cpr12r]



posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpr12r
What woudl you say if I said what would you do if you were killed by a mutant squirrel?


I'm gonna slap you!

What would you say if Amory jumped through the screen of the next person to phrase the question, "What would you do if...?" and slapped them in the face with a mallet?



posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   
uh-oh it's gonna be me!!

What would you do if amory slapped me with a mallet?




posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpr12r
What would you do if amory slapped me with a mallet?


*glare*
*glare*
*glare*
*SLAP WITH MALLET*

What would you say if all the first borns were killed?



posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   
CRAP then I must be dead also! I know life can't get any worse can it?

What would you say if a meteor just crashed through your house?



posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Whoa, never saw that coming.


What would you say if everyone born on October 10th was killed?



posted on Sep, 21 2005 @ 04:51 PM
link   


What would you say if everyone born on October 10th was killed?


Man I loved Bret Farve! (Born Oct 10th, 1969) Football will never be the same!

What would you say if you were the last man on Earth and all the women hated you?



posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 07:11 AM
link   
There goes my plan to start some families. (flushes toilet)

What would you say if a Black Hole just swallowed our solar system?



posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   
What the F.....!!*shreds to pieces*

What would you say if your life was taken over by you alter ego



posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Striker122
What would you say if your life was taken over by you alter ego


BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!


What would you say if you were mummified?



posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amorymeltzer
What would you say if you were mummified?


I'm all wrapped up!


What would you say if you got to play with telescopes for your work?



posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
What would you say if you got to play with telescopes for your work?


How much does it pa - OOOH! PRETTY!!!


(for the record, I turned down the job at the observatory. campus patrol pays much better and has better hours
)


What would you say if you were the Heir of Slytherian?



posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
What would you say if you got to play with telescopes for your work?


God, I love this job.

What would you say if you checked your bank account balance and found out you were overdrawn by 20 billion dollars. (I had a dream that this happened to me because of an order gone wrong over the Internet.)



posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Junkheap
What would you say if you checked your bank account balance and found out you were overdrawn by 20 billion dollars. (I had a dream that this happened to me because of an order gone wrong over the Internet.)


Hmm... I may have a problem here. I guess I shouldn't have bought those 32 Porshe 911s. Oh well! Live and learn, I guess.

What would you say if someone told you the world would end in 28 days?



posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I would say, "Call me in 29 days."

What would you say if Sean Penn showed up at your door surrounded by a camera crew?



posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
What would you say if Sean Penn showed up at your door surrounded by a camera crew?


So you finally stepped up to my challenge of a fight to the death on live tv, eh?

What would you say if you wern't invited to an ATS convention and every other member was?



posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I would say, "My cover is blown!" Then I would pack my belongings, leave extra food outside for the cats and return to my home planet for debriefing.

What would you say if I told you I really would do that?



posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
I would say, "My cover is blown!" Then I would pack my belongings, leave extra food outside for the cats and return to my home planet for debriefing.

What would you say if I told you I really would do that?


Wacko...What hospital did she get out of?

What would you say if you could see dead people?



posted on Sep, 22 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
What would you say if I told you I really would do that?


Will you take me with you? Please?

What would you say if I catapulted your belongings into the ocean?







 
0
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

log in

join