Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

What would you say if...

page: 2
0
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid

What would you say if you were hit in the head with a can of
?



After regaining consiousness, I'd say ouch that flippin' well hurt !



what would you say if someone told you that your house was scheduled to be demolished to make way for a bypass?




posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by pantha
what would you say if someone told you that your house was scheduled to be demolished to make way for a bypass?


Hmmm, well, that's a real pain...

Great avatar Pantha!!!

What would you say if you suddenly were unable to open your mouth?



posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by pantha
what would you say if someone told you that your house was scheduled to be demolished to make way for a bypass?


Great... Now where are those Vogons? Ford!?


Originally posted by shorty
What would you say if you suddenly were unable to open your mouth?


MMM MMM HMMPH!!!

What would you say if a dog started talking to you?

[edit on 8/19/2005 by cmdrkeenkid]



posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by shorty



Great avatar Pantha!!!

What would you say if you suddenly were unable to open your mouth?




mmmmm mmm mmmmmm


(translates as thank you shorty)

[edit on 19-8-2005 by pantha]



posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
What would you say if a dog started talking to you?


Holy crap, I could make alot of money off this!

What would you say if you car wasn't on the driveway in the morning?



posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Dude! Where's my car?



What would you say if you were suddenly promoted to chairman of the business you work for?



posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by shorty
What would you say if you were suddenly promoted to chairman of the business you work for?


Free tuition for everyone!!

What would you say if you were suddenly made leader of your country?



posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
What would you say if you were suddenly made leader of your country?


Hey...ladies and gents...*whispers* you're in trouble now *raises voice* Thanks for electing me!

What would you say (or ask) if you met god? (assuming he exists for argument sake)



posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by shorty
What would you say (or ask) if you met god? (assuming he exists for argument sake)


I would ask god 'why and how' , I think that would just about cover everything, just why and how in general, if that makes sense.


what would you say if you wanted to impress someone?



posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I am very, very well endowed.

What would you do if you were abducted by aliens , given an anal probe and returned to earth? Would you tell everyone or just those on ATS?



posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I'd probably keep quiet for a few weeks then spill the beans.


What would you say if someone pulled a knife on you in an alley?



posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 10:04 PM
link   
You call that a knife? This is a knife!

Wha would you say if someone offered you five million dollars to kill your spouse/family member/best friend?



posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I'd say no. My freedom is worth more.



What would you say if an armless and legless person knocked on your door?



posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
What would you say if an armless and legless person knocked on your door?


I sure hope it was the head on your shoulders doing the knocking!

What would you say if hell froze over?



posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid
What would you say if hell froze over?


Old cliches die hard

What would you say if a drug squad raided your house?



posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 09:05 AM
link   


What would you say if a drug squad raided your house?


You want some? half price?

what would you say if i told you the world was about to be taken over by little blue bunnies?



posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Get out some pots and break out the spices, its time to make some hassenpfeffer!

What would you say if suddenly someone vomitted on you?



posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

what would you say if i told you the world was about to be taken over by little blue bunnies?


WTF has this world come to.

What would you say if your son was gay?



posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I love you.


What would you say if i told you you had 3 months to live?



posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I love you.
Good answer, hehe

What would you say if i told you you had 3 months to live?


The hardest thing you can do on this planet is live.

What would you say if your cat talked back to you?

[edit on 20-8-2005 by SpittinCobra]





new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

log in

join