It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Six soldiers encounter black triangle during night manoeuvres

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   
I heard about this case on TV a while ago but couldn't find any infomaton on it until now.

The 6 soldiers were on night manoeuvres on Salisbury plain (This place is sa real UFO hotspot) When they encountred a huge black triangle (classic shape wth lights on each corner and one in the middle) which struck a light upon them.While in the light an American guy came out of the woods and started poking them with a stick thing while swearing and insulting them. They also experianced missing time and classic abduction symptoms.

I've only found one link to this so far www.world-action.co.uk... triangle2.html

[edit on 19-8-2005 by Spreadthetruth]

[edit on 19-8-2005 by Spreadthetruth]

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I just have a few questions. What height was the triangle at? was it waiting for them or did it just fly from no where and stop near them?

This could be something good but it might not be. With lights on UFOs must be expected to be noticed if they just found it sitting in the sky. The lights on these UFOs must be important, such as its propulsion or they would not be there. They seem to be in the best place as they will get the most leverage there for manoevering, so they must be at least something to do with propulsion.

Sorry I went off track, but it struck me as an idea.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Heres the link for more info www.stop-chemtrails.com...

Certainly ver strange.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I saw that in a UFO documentary in Discovery Channel a while back, it was a metal stick the US guy had, and he used it to push one of the english guys into the light if I remember correctly.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
what was the name of the documentary, and was it any good?

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Yes I had heard that one as well. From an English Soldier in training. He was missed by the beam from the craft and an Americn Soldier came out from behind some trees with I believe it was metal rod and ordered the trainee to step into the beam. Next thing he knew he was with a group of trainees at some other location.

Dallas

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by plop
what was the name of the documentary, and was it any good?

I cant really remember, might be a re-run. It was ok.

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Ladies, and Gentlemen ... No offense to anyone is intended, but this is the kind of post and "disinformation" that makes it difficult for lots of people to accept the possible fact that there may be a reality to the ufo questions.

An American guy with a metal stick steps out of the trees and pushes someone into the light emitted by a black triangle flying machine with lights, or perhaps not, at an unknown height and nothing more accurate, locationwise, than the Salisbury Plain ( A place where weird stuff happens). And there is missing time. Don't recall the name of the documentary.

I know it may seem that I am simply here beating on believers, but that is not so... (I don't want anyone to take offense or think that it is so), but I wonder what or how much good you are doing the cause when something like this gets posted. It reminds me of all the silliness of ufo investigations, the early years, when there were so many generalized claims without evidence and no background... Why, some of those possibilities turned into quasi-religons, but, in the end, did nothing to further the cause.

Hope you understand where I'm coming from... It's not my intention to cause hate and discontent between believers, fencesitters, and non believers... Just some thoughts.

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Ok, I can understand the black triangle shaped craft.
But, an American guy, coming out of the woods, for no reason, and pokes these dudes with a stick?

Come ON.

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   
It makes sense if, and only if,

1) the black triangle UFO is the US's

2) they were planning on some weird experiment or operation and intended for the soldiers to be "taken". The "beam" could be of course some imagination---it's just a bright light and some knockout gas/drug---to be consistent with X-files type popular lore. The sharp stick might have been drugged. Or just a sharp stick.

I don't understand #2, but the #1 that the black triangle is some kind of secret military aircraft isn't unreasonable. They've been seen more often recently than other types and seem to follow military base patterns. I remember reading, maybe on ATS, about some nighttime fisherman who saw a classical black triangle while he was out on a lake. It appraoched silently and he got scared. He got his rifle and started shooting at it, it came closer and hovered over him. A hatch opened, and a voice came out and said (in English), something like "Stop shooting at us, you goddamn idiot!" And it flew away.

What the operation is in this case I can't imagine---other than perhaps stoking fire to the popular lore story so that typical people think that the black triangle is ET's. Why?

Suppose it were a low altitude surveillance craft with some significant vulnerabilities. It's way better for an armed enemy that you're using it against to think that it's from outer space, instead of the USAF or NRO.

Why UK soldiers? It's easy and you can order them to be in the right place at a certain time. maybe the guy remembering the American with the stick wasn't part of the plan.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Well, the first thing that comes to mind is reverse engineered ET technology.........

The light..

The apparent abduction...

Missing Time....

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spreadthetruth
Well, the first thing that comes to mind is reverse engineered ET technology.........

The light..

The apparent abduction...

Missing Time....

Actually, the first thing that comes to mind, without some facts, is myths, legends and outright fabrications.

What concrete fact can be pulled from this whole thread? Hmmm ....

We don't know where, we don't know what, we don't have any "who"s. We have a sit around and make up a few stories and embellishments of a possible legend...

C'mon gang... Something a bit more concrete, or this is a sci-fi thread.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Selective_ID

Ok, I can understand the black triangle shaped craft.
But, an American guy, coming out of the woods, for no reason, and pokes these dudes with a stick?

What did you expect him to do hand out Bud Lights?

The triangle is obviously some new test craft. As far as time dilation goes, I experience that every night when I go to bed. It's very strange when I wake up in the morning it's 8 hours later! But I don't remember anything, do you think I'm being abducted?

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 08:45 AM
link   
The part about them being dazed, but not just dazed, they did something and then realized they were doing it, but didn't know why. Thats the part that makes me believe it, because thats highly realistic. its a very very odd feeling as well.

posted on Oct, 12 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   
It remined me of some mind control experiments I read once. They were walking with the UFO's light but didn't realise it until they had walked a few meters or so.

They seem credible. Its soldiers reporting this not some mad loner guy who wants attention.

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 05:47 AM
link   
This is the first I ever heard of it, but it is indeed strange. I am going to have to do more background checking on the story to make sure, but it doesnt seem entirely impossible. Many American soldiers have made somewhat similar reports as well.

posted on Oct, 14 2005 @ 10:05 AM
link   

I wonder what or how much good you are doing the cause when something like this gets posted.

How much good with we be doing by keeping quiet about this stuff? The whole point of these discussions is to share knowledge, ideas, and opinions on unexplained phenomena and reports of such.

Why are you suggesting that people not talk about such incidents? The story had enough "legs" to get a TV producer invest in making and airing a documentary on it... that's good enough for us to pick it apart and decide whether there's any shred of the story that gives it credence.

posted on Nov, 22 2005 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel
I remember reading, maybe on ATS, about some nighttime fisherman who saw a classical black triangle while he was out on a lake. It appraoched silently and he got scared. He got his rifle and started shooting at it, it came closer and hovered over him. A hatch opened, and a voice came out and said (in English), something like "Stop shooting at us, you goddamn idiot!" And it flew away.

LOL, that story always makes me laugh for some reason. Seems funny that a guy would pop his head out of one of these supposed nuclear powered super craft and shout at a fisherman, lol.

Ladies, and Gentlemen ... No offense to anyone is intended, but this is the kind of post and "disinformation" that makes it difficult for lots of people to accept the possible fact that there may be a reality to the ufo questions.

Ummm... I don't really understand where your coming from. Doesn't this story lend credibility to the UFO phenomenon if provern true?

[edit on 22-11-2005 by Spreadthetruth]

new topics

top topics

join