It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Without Sanctuary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Searching through America's past for the last 25 years, collector James Allen uncovered an extraordinary visual legacy: photographs and postcards taken as souvenirs at lynchings throughout America. With essays by Hilton Als, Leon Litwack, Congressman John Lewis and James Allen, these photographs have been published as a book � "Without Sanctuary" by Twin Palms Publishers . Please be aware before entering the site that much of the material is very disturbing. We welcome your comments and input through the forum section.

www.musarium.com...

I feel absolutely disgusted looking at these images, but you should never forget the past. I hope these people rot in hell.

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 07:37 PM
link   
like my black ass. but really dont disrespect my ancestors went through a lot to get to this new world.

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigsage
like my black ass. but really dont disrespect my ancestors went through a lot to get to this new world.

Sorry man I don't understand your post, what do you mean?

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 07:59 PM
link   
i get that way some times then i must remeber that i cannot judge other beings, in fact the only thing i can do i live in peace and love. every things gonna be allright.

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigsage
i get that way some times then i must remeber that i cannot judge other beings, in fact the only thing i can do i live in peace and love. every things gonna be allright.

ok...err...I don't quite know what to say, thanks for that.

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 08:03 PM
link   
you seem like a cool dude, jus a little headstrung about who is real and who isnt but i cannot judge.

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 08:03 PM
link   
From what i have heard the US still isnt a "dream land" for the "brothers"..
So much racism and poverty around still..

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 08:06 PM
link   
but life is beautifull regardless, fear is worthless it only makes others prosper.
and ne ways i dont believe i should be expecting heaven on earth when people arent even happy with themselves yet.

top topics

join