It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am confused about the mason's.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Axeman
Some David Icke quotes. The one of him claiming he is "son of the Godhead" Is in there; he did later retract that statement, claiming that "I was mad at the time."

Icke: "The best way of removing negativity is to laugh and be joyous, Terry [Wogan], so I'm glad that there's been so much laughter in the audience tonight." (Terry Wogan replied "But they're laughing at you. They're not laughing with you.")

Okay, so he retracted. What's the problem? You don't believe him? Okay? Move on.

By the way, David Icke quotes Bill Hicks many times, and anyone who quotes Hicks is A-O-KAY in MY book.

Icke apparently believes that the Masons killed John Lennon, too.

The Icke-onoclast

How ironic this is when you consider that George Bush is a paedophile, child killer, drug runner, mass murderer, and Satanist.

Pretty strong words, with absolutely no proof. I'm seeing a pattern with this Icke dude.

You can spew all your Icke hate all you want, but you can't prove him wrong either.

George Bush IS all those things. He's a f'n monster. Are you a supporter of GWB???

Paedophile: Just watch the video CONSPIRACY OF SILENCE. (www.propagandamatrix.com...)
Child Killer/Mass Murderer: Two Words: Iraq War
Drug Runner (not to mention an alcoholic): www.progress.org... - www.capitolhillblue.com...
Satanist: Skull & Bones (Read Secrets of the Tomb: Skull and Bones, the Ivy League, and the Hidden Paths of Power)

Did I mention he's also a Homosexual? : www.red-ice.net...

As far as Bill Schnoebelen, well from this page, they are going by (and link to, more than once) his own website, with biographies and publications, etc. and point out many, many inconsistencies with his claims. It doesn't take a genius to figure out that he's full of it. You know, for all the "slanted editorial" comment, ol' Ed King seems to be right on the money. Go figure.

"Character assassination" it's not...

Did you even take the chance of hearing Bill speak? Have you seen his videos or heard his audio lectures? No? That's a shame. I have. He's seems very credible to me, I mean he WAS a mason, was he not? Or did he make that up to?

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by eudaimonia
Okay, so he retracted. What's the problem? You don't believe him? Okay? Move on.

By the way, David Icke quotes Bill Hicks many times, and anyone who quotes Hicks is A-O-KAY in MY book.

Heh. You kill me. So Icke quotes a political comedian and that somehow solidifies his views for you? I mean Bill Hicks (pardon the language) was funny, but jeez man, a historian or credible resource for conspiracy theory he's not...

You can spew all your Icke hate all you want, but you can't prove him wrong either.

Touchy, touchy...

You know, for someone who's avatar claims they "deny ignorance," you sure seem to be fond of it...

George Bush IS all those things. He's a f'n monster. Are you a supporter of GWB???

Riiiiight... Yeah, I know Bush is no saint, but I’m not even going there with you. I think I’d rather get the Clockwork Orange treatment with non-stop Barbara Streisand concerts on the screen than talk Bush or politics with you. Please.

Did you even take the chance of hearing Bill speak? Have you seen his videos or heard his audio lectures? No? That's a shame. I have. He's seems very credible to me, I mean he WAS a mason, was he not? Or did he make that up to?

Did he make it up? I dunno, but his claims and his timelines are enough for me to question his credibility. How can one be a “Black Magic Wizard,” (Not to be confused with the “Horde of Freemason Wizards”
) "Satanist," "Mason," and an "active Mormon" at the same time? All while earning a degree in Theology?! Come on... Is your chain that easy to yank?

Set aside the fact that 8 out of 10 links on his site are links to what? Must-have information that is so uber important that it could change the world forever?! No. Things for sale. Books, tapes, tracts, you name it. If it was so important he could post it on his site for everyone to see and run the site off of "Mission donations," right? He could even have his own telethon...
I’ll tell you what it’s all about, are you ready? Lean in close... MONEY!!! It’s all about the almighty dollar! How many suckers can I convince to buy my material if I put the words “Illuminati,” “Occult,” “Masonry,” Satanism,” “Black Magic,” etc... ? Did Jesus (who Bill claims to be working for) charge money for his Message? Did he say, “Go out among the masses and charge them an arm and a leg for so-called “truths” in My name”? No. And that’s exactly what ol’ Bill is up to, trying to make a buck off of conspiracy theorists hiding in their basements from the Illuminati and fundamentalist Christians so terrified of fire and brimstone that they will spend their hard earned money on this chump’s videos and books.

Man, you need to wake up and smell the nonsense.

[edit on 8/22/05 by The Axeman]

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Heh. You kill me. So Icke quotes a political comedian and that somehow solidifies his views for you? I mean Bill Hicks (pardon the language) was funny, but jeez man, a historian or credible resource for conspiracy theory he's not...

I'm not saying just because he quotes Hicks, therefore Icke is telling the truth. My point is I have alot of respect and admiration for Hicks, he DID speak many truths when it came to politics, drugs, sex, etc. Alot of controversial comedians did. So for someone to actually quote Hicks word for word, not just once but 5 + times, I give that person the same respect back in every way!

Touchy, touchy...

You know, for someone who's avatar claims they "deny ignorance," you sure seem to be fond of it...

Fond of denying ignorance? Yes, yes I am

Riiiiight... Yeah, I know Bush is no saint, but I’m not even going there with you. I think I’d rather get the Clockwork Orange treatment with non-stop Barbara Streisand concerts on the screen than talk Bush or politics with you. Please.

So.. you do support Bush. Wow. :shakes head:

That explains everything.

Did he make it up? I dunno, but his claims and his timelines are enough for me to question his credibility. How can one be a “Black Magic Wizard,” (Not to be confused with the “Horde of Freemason Wizards”
) "Satanist," "Mason," and an "active Mormon" at the same time? All while earning a degree in Theological studies?! Come on... Is your chain that easy to yank?

Set aside the fact that 8 out of 10 links on his site are links to what? Must-have information that is so uber important that it could change the world forever?! No. Things for sale. Books, tapes, tracts, you name it. If it was so important he could post it on his site and run the site off of "Mission donations," right?
I’ll tell you what it’s all about, are you ready? Lean in close... MONEY!!! It’s all about the almighty dollar! How many suckers can I convince to buy my material if I put the words “Illuminati,” “Occult,” “Masonry,” Satanism,” “Black Magic,” etc... ? Did Jesus (who Bill claims to be working for) charge money for his Message? Did he say, “Go out among the masses and charge them an arm and a leg for so-called “truths” in My name”? No. And that’s exactly what ol’ Bill is up to, trying to make a buck off of conspiracy theorists hiding in their basements from the Illuminati and fundamentalist Christians so terrified of fire and brimstone that they will spend their hard earned money on this chump’s videos and books.

Man, you need to wake up and smell the nonsense.

Yeah, Freemasonry claims it knows a lot of things too. Truth and Light. Truth and Light.

But look it here, what did I find?

Masonic books and Gift store

Masonic Jewelry

Clothing, Swords, and Books

I need to wake up and smell the nonsense???

Hypocrisy at it's finest.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Yeah, Freemasonry claims it knows a lot of things too. Truth and Light. Truth and Light.

But is Freemasonry, as an institution, profiting from these things?!? Absolutely NOT, it is individuals and small jewelers who manufacture and make the jewelry, independent authors who write the books, etc. All of the services and teachings of Freemasonry are 100% free of charge, and are willingly given out to all who seek it. But if people want the gold ring, or a book from an independent author, small businesses are going to step up and provide those things for a charge. What does that have to do with Freemasonry as an institution?

There's no hypocrisy in what Axeman said. You are comparing apples to oranges, and are still the ignorant one.

[edit on 22-8-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by The AxemanSome David Icke quotes. The one of him claiming he is "son of the Godhead" Is in there;

But the Messiah statement is not unless I missed it. He did not say he was the Messiah,that was what it got turned into by other people. He speaks of this in one of his books as well.

How ironic this is when you consider that George Bush is a paedophile, child killer, drug runner, mass murderer, and Satanist.

Pretty strong words, with absolutely no proof. I'm seeing a pattern with this Icke dude.

The main pattern I see with Icke is that people tend to comment on him without ever having read his work. None of these charges against Bush originate from Icke by the way. The reports of drug running,murder,etc. on the Bush family I can remember reading and hearing about when I was still in grade school before anyone had even heard of David Icke. One of the pedophelia victims who said it was Bush who did it to her said this years before Icke came onto the scene. So what good does it do to try to attack Icke instead of his charge? He's not even who made it so it's substanceless attempt.

This is the weakness of the attack the investigator plan. It doesn't address the fact that the person attacking them is not actually refuting their argument in any way. This is why it's generally regarded in studies as a diversionary technique and not much else.

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Loungerist
He did not say he was the Messiah,that was what it got turned into by other people. He speaks of this in one of his books as well.

Originally posted by Trinityman
Followers of this thread might be interested to know that I actually watched the BBC interview with David Icke when he claimed he was the Son of God. Of course back then he was just a TV sports presenter, but I had followed his career with interest as he used to keep goal for my soccer team, Coventry City. He certainly claimed to be the son of God (son of Godhead I think he said) and quite frankly it was all Terry Wogan could do to keep a straight face. The studio audience were more 'honest'.

He did claim it. I and millions of other people actually heard him say it. Claiming otherwise is just pointless.

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 07:22 AM
link   

I'm not saying just because he quotes Hicks, therefore Icke is telling the truth. My point is I have alot of respect and admiration for Hicks, he DID speak many truths when it came to politics, drugs, sex, etc. Alot of controversial comedians did. So for someone to actually quote Hicks word for word, not just once but 5 + times, I give that person the same respect back in every way!

I for one would love to have seen Hick's take on Icke. It would probably have been as vehement as his attack on Bush snr. I am sure he would started talking about the conspiracy theory dollar - jeez that sure is a good dollar!

It is a real shame BIll is no longer with us. He was always a blast of wind rather than a breath od fresh air.

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Also, John F. Kennedy isn't listed and also spoke out against secret societies who have secret codes of recognition,etc.

JFK did not speak out against fraternities with secret modes of recognition. He himself was a member of one (Knights of Columbus).

The paragraph of Kennedy's often quoted by anti-Masons has nothing to do with Freemasonry, or any other fraternity. He was answering a question posed by a reporter concerning the Jesuits. As a Catholic, many Protestants were concerned that JFK may be more loyal to his Church than the Constitution, and the Jesuits have a history of trying to manipulate politics through catholic leaders. JFK simply said he saw no place for such a thing in the United States.

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Parasite Heaven
Alright I am only new all of this I have only been reading up on it for about a week now.

And I have been reading alot of things about the masons.

I am confused about them because I am reading about them from Icke and he is saying that there playing a big part with the illuminati and have satanic ritual's.

And then I am coming here and you are all just saying that is only a faturnaty.

Please someone explain.

Well there you go , you seen all the people who answered your post and their idea's . You get to see what they think about each other as well as some links to look at.I hope now that your are not confused by all of them and can read between the lines.

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Heheh. Yeah. Carlos Mencia has a good head on his shoulders, too, but you don't see me or anyone else out here quoting him as a reference...

ROFL!!
:shk:

Quote of the month:

By the way, I'm proud of the fact that I CHOOSE to NOT understand any thing that is a part of Secret Societies.

Ignorance denial? I don't think so...

Did I say that? No. I didn't say that. What I said was there is no way I'm getting in a discussion with you about Bush or politics. That's the last thing we need is a riled up little troll going on a Bush bashing spree in the middle of the discussion. While it might be fun for you, I have neither the patience nor the desire to have any part of that.

*snipped links*

Hypocrisy?
You're a funny guy. Yes. You need to wake up and smell the nonsense.

Masonic sites, books, accessories, jewelry and trinkets are for Masons. Get it? Most anything you could ever want to learn about Freemasonry is available for free; by becoming a Mason, from the internet, from public libraries, and from Masonic libraries (I should know). If a guy wants to buy a ring to show his membership or some books to broaden his knowledge of the Craft, he is more than welcome to do so. They don't say "We've got an uber important message from Jesus that you absolutley must hear... for only $29.95 plus shipping and handling..." Please. What a crock.

You want to compare apples to apples? Do the Masons say: "Well we all know that there are many anti-Masons in the world, but if you buy our books and tapes you'll know what they are up to and how it is incompatible with our Masonic views..."
No. They don't. They are not trying to dupe gullible conspiracy types into shelling out money for shabbily researched material, as your friend Bill is.

The main pattern I see with Icke is that people tend to comment on him without ever having read his work. None of these charges against Bush originate from Icke by the way. The reports of drug running,murder,etc. on the Bush family I can remember reading and hearing about when I was still in grade school before anyone had even heard of David Icke. One of the pedophelia victims who said it was Bush who did it to her said this years before Icke came onto the scene. So what good does it do to try to attack Icke instead of his charge? He's not even who made it so it's substanceless attempt.

This is the weakness of the attack the investigator plan. It doesn't address the fact that the person attacking them is not actually refuting their argument in any way. This is why it's generally regarded in studies as a diversionary technique and not much else.

I don't need to read his books, mmmkay? I've looked at his websites, seen the links and articles there, and read enough of his ridiculous claims to know he's nuttier than a fruitcake. Period. I've got much better material to be reading than that nonsense... things I will actually get something out of on a personal level, rather than wishing I had the time I spent reading that garbage back. I wasted enough time on Icke's website, and checking out his "sources." None for me, thanks. You go ahead though, knock yourself out...

[edit on 8/23/05 by The Axeman]

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrNECROS
Why yes it's just a fraternity!
The only draw back is that they drug you senseless for months on end, spy on and record your most intimate secrets to obtain as much hold on you as possible, brainwash you and otherwise reduce you into mindless zombie and pathalogical liar while all the while you believe you have just ascended to a higher power.

I am speaking from first hand experience, along with the several hundred if not thousands of published accounts by ex-cult members spanning back for the best part of 300 years.

Confused - yes, that's the whole basis of their technique:
Overload an individual with conflicting information 'til they come to the conclusion that the only way you can progress in life is to BELIEVE everything they tell you is actually your own idea.

What is their final objective...heh..this is the funniest bit of all, they really don't know, even the Sovereign Grand Commanders!

BTW Axeman - have you come out of your Masonic Closet in the few weeks I've been away, or are you still trying to pull the "Independent Opinion" BS while still pumping out links to the official dis-info sites?
:-)

If I had been drugged for months my family would have noticed.

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Heheh. Yeah. Carlos Mencia has a good head on his shoulders, too, but you don't see me or anyone else out here quoting him as a reference...

Uhh, no. How can you compare Bill Hicks (A Genius) with Mencia? That's an insult! He spends 95% of time poking/mocking at his own race and the other 5% on the "white devil". SPARE ME.

He is on the same mental capacity as carrot top.

I think we finally agree on something, we have our own definition of comedy.

ROFL!!
:shk:

Quote of the month:
By the way, I'm proud of the fact that I CHOOSE to NOT understand any thing that is a part of Secret Societies.

Ignorance denial? I don't think so...

Look, let me clarify what I really was saying. Replace understand with partake/join/subscribe. Of course I'd like to learn about the history of secret societies. But learn everything about Freemasonry? No. Even most masons don't know EVERYTHING about their so called "fraternity". I wonder why. Don't you understand that masons are being used by individuals who have the REAL power and control that is "KEPT HIDDEN" from all the good "sheep" masons? Masons need to spend more time in the library and pick up books on freemasonry to understand where their teachings/symbols came from and what it actually means. And it's NOT what they think it is.

So yeah, go take your bulged eyes and stick it you know where

Did I say that? No. I didn't say that. What I said was there is no way I'm getting in a discussion with you about Bush or politics. That's the last thing we need is a riled up little troll going on a Bush bashing spree in the middle of the discussion. While it might be fun for you, I have neither the patience nor the desire to have any part of that.

Good, let's not, what would be the point anyway? What the hell are you gonna prove or "educate" me on when it comes to the bush crime family that I don't already know? That most people already know. What else is there to SAY?

Masonic sites, books, accessories, jewelry and trinkets are for Masons. Get it? Most anything you could ever want to learn about Freemasonry is available for free; by becoming a Mason, from the internet, from public libraries, and from Masonic libraries (I should know). If a guy wants to buy a ring to show his membership or some books to broaden his knowledge of the Craft, he is more than welcome to do so. They don't say "We've got an uber important message from Jesus that you absolutley must hear... for only $29.95 plus shipping and handling..." Please. What a crock.

You want to compare apples to apples? Do the Masons say: "Well we all know that there are many anti-Masons in the world, but if you buy our books and tapes you'll know what they are up to and how it is incompatible with our Masonic views..."
No. They don't. They are not trying to dupe gullible conspiracy types into shelling out money for shabbily researched material, as your friend Bill is.

HAHAHAHA. You're joking right? I'm not talking about Bill here. What the hell is the difference between Freemasonry and Christianity in terms of making a BUCK off their practices/lessons/symbols? NONE! Don't come back saying it's not a religion, because I've already heard the nonsense which was explained earlier by senrak/sebatwerk.

You go ahead though, knock yourself out...

Yeah, just go back to the insanity that is Aleister Crowley.

in response to your U2U

Axeman, how old are you?

You know, I don't spend 24/7 on the computer. When I get the chance, I'll respond. Not when YOU want me to.

Not bored, but it is kinda fun talking to you

You tire me, quite frankly. And all those who come storming in defending every little word you say. It's a major sausage fest of masons kissing up to each other.

So somehow you know what I do for a living? Wow.

I don't have to prove a damn thing to you, the best that I can do is have the information out. To those who won't believe, fine. One thing's for sure, don't expect me to leave this forum anytime soon

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Alright, I'm going to start doling out the reds if things don't improve IN THIS FORUM not just this thread.

NOTE: No further verbal warns will be given.

It's time to play like adults.

[edit on 24-8-2005 by intrepid]

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   

You have voted eudaimonia for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

But you might as well give up! You aren’t getting anywhere! We have the masons! And the pro-masons! Like axeman! No offence here but you could just as well be a mason! I know you want to! and there tactic is obvious; either the talk totally off topic and fill a thread with 20+ posts of insignificance or they make personal attacks to discredit the writer, then as back up they bring these pro-masons in who are in there pockets. (Not literally speaking) so it looks like they aren’t doing it alone!

Anyways I admire your persistence!

EDIT:
Didnt see intripids post until it was to late!
well i guess ill be warned now!

my bad intripid! so sorry!

[edit on 24-8-2005 by NeonHelmet]

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Uhh, no. How can you compare Bill Hicks (A Genius) with Mencia? That's an insult! He spends 95% of time poking/mocking at his own race and the other 5% on the "white devil". SPARE ME.

He is on the same mental capacity as carrot top.

I think we finally agree on something, we have our own definition of comedy.

Comedy is comedy. Not reasearch, not resources. Agreed?

Look, let me clarify what I really was saying. Replace understand with partake/join/subscribe. Of course I'd like to learn about the history of secret societies. But learn everything about Freemasonry? No. Even most masons don't know EVERYTHING about their so called "fraternity". I wonder why. Don't you understand that masons are being used by individuals who have the REAL power and control that is "KEPT HIDDEN" from all the good "sheep" masons? Masons need to spend more time in the library and pick up books on freemasonry to understand where their teachings/symbols came from and what it actually means. And it's NOT what they think it is.

So yeah, go take your bulged eyes and stick it you know where

Easy there, killer. Look I have spent alot of time researching Freemasonry and all that goes along with it. Pro-Masonry, anti-Masonry, you name it. It's a serious interest of mine; not just Masonry, but all the Mysteries, occultism in general. I study the symbolism, I study the meanings of the symbols, and where they came from. That's what I do.

What makes you think you know so much more than people who actually devote time to study such things? All you do is parrot what you see on conspiracy theory sites!

Good, let's not, what would be the point anyway? What the hell are you gonna prove or "educate" me on when it comes to the bush crime family that I don't already know? That most people already know. What else is there to SAY?

Glad we got that out of the way...

HAHAHAHA. You're joking right? I'm not talking about Bill here. What the hell is the difference between Freemasonry and Christianity in terms of making a BUCK off their practices/lessons/symbols? NONE! Don't come back saying it's not a religion, because I've already heard the nonsense which was explained earlier by senrak/sebatwerk.

Because these "Christians" aren't making a BUCK off of their own practices/lessons/symbols, they are making it from slandering and plain old lying about other people's. That's the difference, my friend.

Yeah, just go back to the insanity that is Aleister Crowley.

Just what does that mean? I'm not a Thelemite, nor a follower of Crowley. He had some interesting ideas, but it's not for me.

in response to your U2U

Axeman, how old are you?

You know, I don't spend 24/7 on the computer. When I get the chance, I'll respond. Not when YOU want me to.

OK, fair enough.

Not bored, but it is kinda fun talking to you

Awww, shucks.

You tire me, quite frankly. And all those who come storming in defending every little word you say. It's a major sausage fest of masons kissing up to each other.

Well, sorry. Maybe you should take a nap.

So somehow you know what I do for a living? Wow.

I have no idea what you do for a living. I made a generalization. Are you saying you are a burger-flipper?

I don't have to prove a damn thing to you, the best that I can do is have the information out. To those who won't believe, fine. One thing's for sure, don't expect me to leave this forum anytime soon

Well, OK, but as long as you post "information" like you have been, we'll keep debunking it.

[edit on 8/24/05 by The Axeman]

df1

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 04:32 PM
link   

eudaimonia's Signature
The very word 'secrecy' is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings. -- John F. Kennedy

Are you aware that JFK was a member of the Knights of Columbus?

How do you reconcile JFKs words with his membership in what you would call a secret society? Or do you not consider the KofC a secret society?

Please explain.

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by df1

eudaimonia's Signature
The very word 'secrecy' is repugnant in a free and open society; and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths, and to secret proceedings. -- John F. Kennedy

Are you aware that JFK was a member of the Knights of Columbus?

How do you reconcile JFKs words with his membership in what you would call a secret society? Or do you not consider the KofC a secret society?

Please explain.

Didn't JFK repent at some point? Realizing what he got himself into? Could've sworn I read that somewhere.

df1

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Didn't JFK repent at some point? Realizing what he got himself into? Could've sworn I read that somewhere.

I'm not sure whether he repented or not and I'm not sure of his level of involvement in the KoC. An elder statesman from my Lodge said that he was raised an MM at a Lodge located on a military base and that Kennedy kicked the Lodges off of the military bases when he was elected President. Ive attempted to document this with no success. I'm curious as to whether he kicked the KofC off the bases as well. As with most things Kennedy, it must be a secret, which is quite ironic given his stated view on secrets.

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   

In the Bizarro World circa 1959…

JFK: "Forgive me Father, for I have sinned, I have joined a Catholic fraternity that is recognized and sanctioned by the Church..."

Priest: "That will be 100 Hail Mary's my son."

JFK: “Awwwright Faddah…”

Priest: "Anything else my son?"

JFK: "Not a thing Father... *snicker*"

There is still a couple of K of C Councils named after JFK:

peel.cioc.ca...

exit3.i-55.com...

A great place to see who in politics was what:

politicalgraveyard.com...

Confession Monkeys, not just for the repentant anymore…

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Hrmmm....where did you get this information? because seeing that the KofC is a Catholic Fraternity......why would Kennedy (a Catholic) need to repent for belonging to a sanctioned church group? Things that make you say hrmmm......

I could see him having to repent for some of the "secret" bedsheet shananigans.....but not for his KofC membership....

Edit:
Argh!!!! Mirthful

also see Masonic Light's post on this same page....

[edit on 24-8-2005 by Golfie]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join