It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am confused about the mason's.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
well I started reading this thread just out of curiosity, then for the amusement...

Mrnecro... how convienent that the link that you provide, the first two articles are from ATS, threads that you've tried to hijack and spread your "story"

just an observation... carry on..

Excellent point! You beat me to it!

For Steg, re: if MrNecros is important/why they would do it to him: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Toilet references:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Haven't found the original post yet, but I'm working on it...

Parasite Heaven, I apologize to you for the deterioration of this thread...

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Feel free to ignore them and look at the hundred or so other links.
Unfortunatally this blog gets more hits from Google than it might deserve because of all the cross-linking of static HTML links.

I can't believe the obsession you guys have with my toilet...its' really gone beyond a joke to something stranger than strange.

(Maybe the 34th Degree ritual requires you steal a motorcycle carburetta, eat laxitive chocolates and read my mail while sitting on the throne of an evil Anti-Mason...)

To say that the FreeMasons are a bit wierd....well...does it need to be said?

[edit on 19-8-2005 by MrNECROS]

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrNECROS

Originally posted by Stegosaur

.....and the usual Masonic response.
Blah blah...hah hah hah...exploding toilets...madness...etc.....x 4

You won't answer my questions. There were several.

I speak to you civilly and you blew off my entire post. How is that trying to educate me on your experience?

Oooops Stegasaur, thats called a Fruedian Slip you know.
"I Didn't Blow Off" your post at all - unless I got this bit wrong you're claiming NOT to be a Mason...correct?

Did anyone else catch the Freudian Slip? Please tell me, because I missed it. I'm interested.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I can't believe the obsession you guys have with my toilet...its' really gone beyond a joke to something stranger than strange.

It's just that it is the most hilarious and ridiculous accusation I have ever heard of, and it makes me laugh every time I think of it. I just like to share the joy of laughter.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonsDemesne
I note that MrNECROS refers to Albert Pike's "Morals and Dogma." I have this as an e-book, and since it's really old, it might not be copyrighted anymore; if so, I would post it for people to download, but I don't want to do that until I'm sure I am not violating ATS terms&conditions by doing so.

Also note that he refused my challenge to show me where it says what he claims it does. Go figure.

Anyway, no matter. Morals and Dogma can be read here and here. Great book. I highly recommend it.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Axeman

Originally posted by Parasite Heaven
Please someone explain.

Thank GOD for people who have the metal to ask questions before claiming "facts."

[edit on 8/19/05 by The Axeman]

Yeah, ask the Masons about Masonry; if there is any dark, sinister goings ons and these fine Masons who guard this forum like it is their own know it, they'll be sure to tell you, right?

Are you Masons paid by the Pike Foundation to guard this forum? I ask, because it is clear that we also have Islamic militants here, trying to spread propaganda, and we also have Chinese agents operating on this board as well. Is this possibly a conspiracy in and of itself?
We need a new conspiracy...throw a dog a bone!!

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Islamic militants, Chinese agents, Masonic wizard armies, channellers, conjurers, aliens... I feel so...ordinary.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Yeah, ask the Masons about Masonry; if there is any dark, sinister goings ons and these fine Masons who guard this forum like it is their own know it, they'll be sure to tell you, right?

Who else would you ask?! Tell me, o wise and powerful Super Moderator...

I can sure as hell tell you that, as a non-Mason, if I had ever found anything compelling enough to make me believe that there was some "dark, sinister goings on" I would not be sticking up for them. I would be waving the red flags, and posting facts and the conclusions of my own research to back it up. Not fantasy stories about restroom raiders or parakeeting what I heard on so-and-so's poorly researched and authored website. Good grief man...

Are you Masons paid by the Pike Foundation to guard this forum? I ask, because it is clear that we also have Islamic militants here, trying to spread propaganda, and we also have Chinese agents operating on this board as well. Is this possibly a conspiracy in and of itself?

I agree, we do need a new conspiracy, this one is waaaaaaay too easy to prove false (to anyone who isn't already ass-deep in the conspiracy theory/chronic paranoia/everyone-is-out-to-get-me mindset, that is). It is so ridiculous it's laughable. People get so caught up in fear of the unknown and willingness to assume the worst in the absence of fact that they don't even bother to search for the truth, they just take David Icke's or whoever's word for it. (B)rilliant (S)cholarship, to be sure.

No, I don't get paid to be here. I choose to be here to defend the truth and to help tose who are seeking it find it for themselves. You'll notice (or maybe you didn't) that twice today I have linked to the most notorious anti-Mason site, www.freemasonrywatch.org... (Wow that makes three!
) in the interest of people looking at all the information and make up their own mind. I choose to be here for one reason, to help to deny ignorance.

From the tone of your post, you would rather have people wallowing in it. But then again if it wasn't for ignorance and conspiracy theory, you'd have no reason to be here, eh Super Mod?

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Who else would you ask?! Tell me, o wise and powerful Super Moderator...

I can sure as hell tell you that, as a non-Mason, if I had ever found anything compelling enough to make me believe that there was some "dark, sinister goings on" I would not be sticking up for them. I would be waving the red flags, and posting facts and the conclusions of my own research to back it up. Not fantasy stories about restroom raiders or parakeeting what I heard on so-and-so's poorly researched and authored website. Good grief man...

I agree, we do need a new conspiracy, this one is waaaaaaay too easy to prove false (to anyone who isn't already ass-deep in the conspiracy theory/chronic paranoia/everyone-is-out-to-get-me mindset, that is). It is so ridiculous it's laughable. People get so caught up in fear of the unknown and willingness to assume the worst in the absence of fact that they don't even bother to search for the truth, they just take David Icke's or whoever's word for it. (B)rilliant (S)cholarship, to be sure.

No, I don't get paid to be here. I choose to be here to defend the truth and to help tose who are seeking it find it for themselves. You'll notice (or maybe you didn't) that twice today I have linked to the most notorious anti-Mason site, www.freemasonrywatch.org... (Wow that makes three!
) in the interest of people looking at all the information and make up their own mind. I choose to be here for one reason, to help to deny ignorance.

From the tone of your post, you would rather have people wallowing in it. But then again if it wasn't for ignorance and conspiracy theory, you'd have no reason to be here, eh Super Mod?

Goddamnit Axeman, if there's one member I dislike the most, i'ts you.

You talk waaaaaaaaaaay too much, a lot of words, yet you haven't proven the "conspiracy nuts" wrong either. There is an very nasty and condescending side to your "rhetoric" language. Show me some resources/articles/references whatever that is based on neutral grounds that concludes undoubtedly that freemasonry is as benevolent as you and others claim it is to be.

Again, I must point out the obvious. Your persistent arrogance and lack of humbleness throughout these threads will only progress us to encourage more personal friction and hostilty.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by eudaimonia

Holy Cow, could I have gotten away with saying something like that?

It's too bad, really, for I was bucking for that position myself. Maybe Axeman will share it with me instead.

You talk waaaaaaaaaaay too much, a lot of words, yet you haven't proven the "conspiracy nuts" wrong either. There is an very nasty and condescending side to your "rhetoric" language. Show me some resources/articles/references whatever that is based on neutral grounds that concludes undoubtedly that freemasonry is as benevolent as you and others claim it is to be.

Axe talks too much? Do you hear yourself? Are you looking in the mirror as you type this??? Lord, talk about the pot and the kettle. Sheesh. At least what he contributes is quality information and he can DOCUMENT his sources.

Again, I must point out the obvious.

Pointing out the obvious. Dude, you can't even SEE the obvious, much less point it out to anyone else.

Your persistent arrogance and lack of humbleness throughout these threads will only progress us to encourage more personal friction and hostilty.

So you're entitled to attack people personally but turn on the tears when you get it right back, eh? That's all you seem to do, which only highlights the obvious absence of ANY academic credibility in your posts.

Official invitation: Bring it.

df1

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   

we also have Islamic militants here, trying to spread propaganda, and we also have Chinese agents operating on this board as well...

ATS is so important that it is just filled with secret agents from every nation on earth trying to influence the great ATS brain trust.

Secret Masonic Cypher: The turkey has landed.

Absolutely priceless TC...

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Well, isn't that special?

Well, that's your problem, now, isn't it. Let me tell you something. There are generally two kinds of sites that present Masonry. There are legitimate Masonic sites, set up by Masons, for Masons and non-Masons alike, from which to glean information about Masonry; and then there are anti-Mason sites. Most of the latter are religious intolerants who are trying to demonize Masonry because it dares teach ideas that parallel religious teachings, and yet accepts men from all faiths. Then there are those that talk about Masonry having a "secret stranglehold on the world" or some crap like that. If you peruse around these sites long enough, with a level head, you will start to see that most of them aren't firing on all cylinders, if you know what I mean. Not only that, but they all repeat the same garbage! They don't even bother to do their own research, they just pass around the same articles and post them on every conspiracy site, assuming that if people see it enough times at enough different places, they'll believe it.

The remaining people, who aren't anti-Mason and aren't Masons themselves, generally believe that it's just a fraternity. They're right. It is. A very old, very well respected fraternity, that does alot of good things for people, mostly anonymously. Masons don't give in order that they should be recognized, they give just to give. The public philanthropies of the Masonic family are but the tip of the iceberg. The acts of loving-kindness that Masons do on their own accord never get publicity, because Masons don't make a fuss about it. They just do it.

You say "neutral ground." People who are on "neutral ground" generally don't have strong opinions either way, genius. Look up the word "neutral."

It boils down to this: You can either take the word of wackos who think everyone and their Reptilian Overlord is out to get us, who use dubious, flat out false, or already debunked sources they're counting on you not researching for yourself; or you can take the word of good men who have documented sources, not to support their position, per se, but to show that the anti's claims are completely unfounded. You see, Masonry doesn't set out to make itself look good; it merely defends itself when attacked and will try to set the record straight when lies are propagated against it. Nothing wrong with that. They don't run around yelling "Look at us! Look at us! Look how great we are!" No. It merely says, we are not what these people say we are. And who can blame them?

Some links. Some of these may qualify as "neutral" to you, some won't. If not, frankly I don't care. You have already shown me that if the truth slapped you across the face you wouldn't see it.

altreligion.about.com...

www.meta-religion.com...

www.crystalinks.com...

web.mit.edu... (be sure to read the section on Anti-Masons vs. Masons, about 1/3 of the way or so down the page)

www.shrinershq.org...

Again, I must point out the obvious. Your persistent arrogance and lack of humbleness throughout these threads will only progress us to encourage more personal friction and hostilty.

"Us." Heh. Yyyyyeah... You've got a real crew going...

Your persistent embrace of your ignorance will only encourage me to continue to call you on it.

Quote of the month:

By the way, I'm proud of the fact that I CHOOSE to NOT understand any thing that is a part of Secret Societies.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Can I ask why you are quoting what 2 other members are discussing and then bash one of them. Seem like you have taken seb. on as a personal vendetta. Check out the T&C on that. #'s 2 and 15 in particular.

If you troll like this, expect your stay to be brief.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Dont get me wrong, i love david icke for a reason : It takes a massive pair of testicles to go on a stage in front of thousand of people and talk about completely seriously about 4th dimension queen of england reptiles aliens wanting to eat our soul.

And youre confused about masonry? good, masonry IS confusing. You learn stuff at a degree, then the next degree the definition of what you learned changes slightly or totally. It also deals with esoteric concepts that require a certain mindset to deal with. It is meant that way because even if it is official that ''masonry is for everyone'', it is not. To get into a lodge, you need backup form existing members and most likely if they dont like you you wont get in.

an image i got is this. The world and universe is made with universal laws that are the same for everyone. So with that in mind, take 10 rocks, and put them on a table. Then you have rock #1 which claims he is the one and only true rock and recognizes rock #2 and #3 as rocks as well, but not the others. Then you have rock #6 and #7 who like to hide in dark room in black robes instead of the classic apparel, but they wont get recognition from rock #1, because, hey, after all, its not masonic. and so on. you get the picture?

One thing i can tell is that masonry is, beyond fraternal love, about open mindedness, evolution, progression and spiritual evolution. Unfortunatly, thats not what im seeing on this forum.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 06:40 PM
link   

...I think not.

BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

FINALLY FINALLY!!!!!! Necros tells the TRUTH ! ! ! ! ! !

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA...

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   

...I think not.

BWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

FINALLY FINALLY!!!!!! Necros tells the TRUTH ! ! ! ! ! !

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA...

(Edit: Originally to delete the double post....but then I decided it's such a wonderful occaision, that I'll just explain that I REALIZE it's a double-post and is WORTH having posted it twice)

(Oh....I'm CRYING I'm laughing so hard)

Thanks for your honesty (for a change) Necros....

[edit on 19-8-2005 by senrak]

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Lookit, from the mere fact that you come here and asked first, before jumping to conclusions, I deduce taht you are not one of these types that will dismiss what they have to say about their own group. I hope this is the case. If such is the case, here are some links for you to check out:

First, a little about David Icke... www.masonicinfo.com...

Curious. That site has a whole entire section dedicated solely to character assassinating anyone who says anything about Masonry. I thought it just had one or two such attack pages,but I see now it's actually a whole section committed to it. That seems very suspect.

[edit on 19-8-2005 by Loungerist]

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 08:24 PM
link   

this is what masonry is all about - i'm serious.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Orally fixated Swedish monkeys. Not just for Ingmar Bergman films anymore.
[apologies to MM]

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loungerist

Curious. That site has a whole entire section dedicated solely to character assassinating anyone who says anything about Masonry. I thought it just had one or two such attack pages,but I see now it's actually a whole section committed to it. That seems very suspect.

Read a little closer (or just actually READ it) It talks about those who spread LIES about Freemasonry...not those who just say something about Masonry.

Besides...for it to be character assassination...those individuals would have to have character.....and they don't.

What's "suspect" is that anyone could believe the tripe spread by some of the "characters" you refer to...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join