It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

monoatomic metals = increased abilities?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Hello all, Im wondering if anyone here ever tried consuming monoatomic metals (like mono atomic gold) in the goal of increasing their brain / psychic abilities? Mono atomic gold is supposed to vastly increase your brain electric activity because it is extremely conductive. Here is some info.

[edit on 19-8-2005 by moonchild]

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 04:19 AM
link   
www.halexandria.org...

The ORME (i.e. Orbitally Rearranged Mono-atomic Elements) is a term coined by David Hudson, and which, coincidentally, is the same as the Hebrew word meaning “The Tree of Life”. According to Hudson, a group of eight elements, known as “the precious metals” and including ruthenium, Rhodium and Iridium, palladium, osmium, platinum, silver, and gold, are to be found in nature in a mono-atomic form. In this mono-atomic state the precious metals no longer display the characteristics of metals, but lose their chemical reactivity and change the configuration of their nuclei. Within the new configuration, the atoms interact in two dimensions, with the superdeformed nuclei reaching high spin, low energy states. In this state the elements become perfect superconductors, with their electrons combining in “Cooper Pairs” and thus becoming photons of light. In addition, the mono-atomic elements exhibit a Meisner Field, a non-polar magnetic field which repels all other magnetic fields and is a primary indicator of achieving superconductivity.

www.davidicke.com...

ve been chatting today to Brian Desborough, my scientist friend in California, and we have been discussing mono-atomic gold. This comes in the form of a white powder and has a two-dimensional atomic structure (one or two atoms working together) while regular gold has a three-dimensional structure (ten or more atoms working together).

Without going into all the scientific detail, when you consume this mono-atomic gold by mouth or injection, it increases the current carrying capacity of the nervous system by ten thousand times.

This would allow a person to process fantastic amounts of information like a super computer and when enough has been absorbed it would allow them to consciously move through other dimensions and shapeshift because suddenly the brain is activated to open those vast areas that we do not use in today's world. It aligns the brain cells so they all start talking to each other again.

More than that, if you consume enough of this mono-atomic gold your physical body would become luminous, I'm told, so explaining the ancient accounts of the reptilian gods and children of the gods who "shone like the Sun". Mono-atomic gold can be made from regular gold and it can be processed from certain ores, many of which are found in places like Arizona in the United States. This, I suggest, is the true meaning of the references to gold and gold mining in the Sumerian Tablets and not literally mining for normal gold, unless that was done to create the mono-atomic variety.

Ive read this in many books and websites. I would definitly like to try, but i dont know if there is after effects or anything bad about doing this

you can easily buy it over the internet

www.energeticnutrition.com...

[edit on 19-8-2005 by moonchild]

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 04:51 AM
link   
There is some evidence to suggest that monoatomic metals in the presence of certain indole alkaloids can act as super conductors in the synapse of the brain, enhancing the perception of the electromagnetic spectrum. Have a look at this thread...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 02:51 PM
link   
I've heard a lot of weird claims about monoatomic silver being good for one's health. You can actually buy silver colloids and ingest them. I think the claims are more towards silver colloids being a form of alternative medicine than any sort of psychic enhancer, though.

I was already skeptical of this sort of thing before, but if David Icke is endorsing it, as I see by the quote, I am now even more skeptical. Most of Icke's claims are outright fantasy, so I'd be careful with anything he says.

Also, I'm not a chemist, but the claims that gold is found a pure form in nature is false, if I remember correctly. Gold is typically not found in pure form in nature, it is usually found in alloys with other metals, which is why it has to be refined before it can be used for anything, to get rid of the impurities. I'm not sure about the other metals listed there. Also, the 'physics' in that first quote doesn't make any sense with known physics and chemistry.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by moonchild
Mono atomic gold is supposed to vastly increase your brain electric activity because it is extremely conductive.

Why would adding a conductive substance increase brain activity? You'd overstimulate every neuron and have lots of misfires. Thats not the kind of 'activity' you'd want to increase.

I don't even think that gold can penetrate the blood-brain barrier in the first place.

and which, coincidentally, is the same as the Hebrew word meaning “The Tree of Life”. A

a coincidence? Looks like the acronym was chosen intentionally.

In this mono-atomic state the precious metals no longer display the characteristics of metals, but lose their chemical reactivity and change the configuration of their nuclei. Within the new configuration, the atoms interact in two dimensions, with the superdeformed nuclei reaching high spin, low energy states. In this state the elements become perfect superconductors, with their electrons combining in “Cooper Pairs” and thus becoming photons of light.

Wow, thats a nice stack of bull#.

In this mono-atomic state the precious metals no longer display the characteristics of metals, but lose their chemical reactivity and change the configuration of their nuclei. Within the new configuration, the atoms interact in two dimensions, with the superdeformed nuclei reaching high spin, low energy states. In this state the elements become perfect superconductors, with their electrons combining in “Cooper Pairs” and thus becoming photons of light.

Thats a colloidal suspension of gold (or so it claims), I wouldn't take that to mean that its this re-arranged business. In fact I'd be interested to see if it was some diute solution of someting like these:

The most common gold compounds are auric chloride (AuCl3) and chlorauric acid (HAuCl4). A mixture of one part nitric acid with three of hydrochloric acid is called aqua regia (because it dissolved gold, the King of Metals).

Gold

act as super conductors in the synapse of the brain

Electrical impulses don't cross the synapse, thats what the neurochemicals are for, to trigger one. Also, how much conductance can a few atoms of a metal really be responsible for? Metals conduct because they are able to pass along electrons from one atom to another in an electron flow, I'd think that that'd be greatly inhibibited if the atom is bound up within a compound. Heck, blood has iron but I don't think blood conducts electricity anything like a think metal wire.

More on its properties

fum

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 01:03 PM
link   
hmm so i just buy gold from the stores and eat it? cause i would gladly do this if it increased my abilitys and wont i # it out 1 day later?

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   
The speed of electrical impulses in the brain has nothing to do with intelligence or processing speed.

If the metals actually increase conductivity, it would cause your electric impulses to over flood the ability of neurons to chemically reset resulting in probably seizures or even stroke.

That being said, I don't see how free roaming gold/silver atoms would end up in the brain in any signifigant quantity from ingestion.

Of course this is based on science, which also leads to skeptisim about most phsycic powers too. Feel free to eat a bunch of metal though. Worst case scenerio you either die or just go crazy enough to think you have super powers.

fum

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   
hmmm tasty gold nuggets yummy and ummmmm a gold bar so tasty and wait a gold chiclet omg im in gold eating heaven YAY FLYING PINK ELEPHANTS

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   

I've had a lot of gold, never did nothing *twitches*

Maybe the supposedly brain enhancing effects of the gold are canceled out by the brain killing effects of the alchohol in that particular mixture.

fum

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

I've had a lot of gold, never did nothing *twitches*

Maybe the supposedly brain enhancing effects of the gold are canceled out by the brain killing effects of the alchohol in that particular mixture.

lol

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Oh well,

I guess that's a "no" then from everybody.

Maybe try in the "cure zone" forum to see if anyone has tried it.

I'm not touching it anyway.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I've heard about it also. A few years ago I knew more about it, but it's slightly different than regular gold. I've read the whole science behind it, but because I didn't bother with it after that I can't recall it right now.

So for me it's still inconclusive. Not no yet.

Btw... Another word for it is ORMUS. And there are a lot of scammers out there.

[edit on 25-8-2005 by TheBandit795]

fum

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
I've heard about it also. A few years ago I knew more about it, but it's slightly different than regular gold. I've read the whole science behind it, but because I didn't bother with it after that I can't recall it right now.

So for me it's still inconclusive. Not no yet.

Btw... Another word for it is ORMUS. And there are a lot of scammers out there.

[edit on 25-8-2005 by TheBandit795]

ohh ok
so i shouldnt eat gold ok gotcha

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Well congratulations for making a fool out of yourself and posting on a thread about something you clearly haven't done any research on.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   
From the nexusmagazine website:

Following unsuccessful tests at Cornell University, a sample was sent to Harwell Laboratories in Oxfordshire, England, for neutron activation analysis, but even they could not obtain a suitable reading. Eventually, with assistance from the Soviet Academy of Sciences, it was determined that the mysterious, glowing white substance was composed entirely of platinum group metals in a form hitherto unknown to science.

Now it's up to a good online researcher to find if the above paragraph is true or a blatant hoax. In other words, if there was actual research done at Cornell University and at Harwell Labs.

www.nexusmagazine.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonsDemesne
I was already skeptical of this sort of thing before, but if David Icke is endorsing it, as I see by the quote, I am now even more skeptical. Most of Icke's claims are outright fantasy, so I'd be careful with anything he says.

David Hudson is endorsing it, not David Icke.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
it was determined that the mysterious, glowing white substance was composed entirely of platinum group metals in a form hitherto unknown to science.

These claims are simply bunkum. If a group of researchers at the Soviet Academy had discovered this, they'd've published papers on it, certainly the Soviets would. Forget about any 'mind accelerating' effects that the stuff is supposed to have, the basic claim above is earth shattering enough.

I mean, who knows what precious metals in a bizzare and exotic atomic form would be able to do, thats why the claims almost seem credible. The chemical properties of an element are largely dependant upon its electronic configuration, the outermost valence electrons at that. SO who knows what some radical, truly unusual, alteration of its electronic and nuclear structure would do, could be anything. But if such a structure was discovered and confirmed, there'd be a heck of a lot of followup research on it, the Soviets certianly wouldn't just go 'hmm, thats odd' and then forget about it.

posted on Aug, 25 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   
That's very true. I was looking for more information and I was amazed at why there no research and peer reviewed papers I could find.

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 12:05 PM
link   
According to www.cesar.ornl.gov... gold tends to bind with DNA. That doesn't sound like a good thing to me. Especially if you happen to be of the school of thought that the "upcoming ascension" involves DNA changes. I would think it would be difficult enough to fill in those empty holes in our DNA without a bunch of gold plugging them up.

Also, anyone with a more fresh memory of chemistry than I have please feel free to correct me, but doesn't gold bond very easily with iron? Wouldn't this tend to interfere with the transport of oxygen through the bloodstream?

[edit on 29-8-2005 by LordBucket]

posted on Aug, 29 2005 @ 01:11 PM
link   
The way I understood it, the metal increase the conductivity of your bodies, allowing information between the alpha and beta bodies (matter and light body) to exchange much better, so that your intention extends further, resulting in better health.
The positively charged ionic gold or silver might bring a balance in our negatively charged cellular environment, allowing potentials between + and - to occur more often. A little like how organised life occur at pH=7,00, where balance between charges allow more potential exchange and momentum.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join