It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

are we vulnerable while oobe'ing? (+ more questions)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Im hearing that while youre out of your body, entities could enter it and take control. is that anywhere near the truth? ever came back to your body to find some dwelling entity near it? Also, is it really ''travelling at the speed of thought?'' if not, what is the travelling speed?

also, i remember reading in david icke books that the astral realms are heavily guarded. you supposedly cant go to places like area 51 and the back of the moon, or the pentagon, or white house, etc etc because it is defended by astral guardians. He even pushed the theory to the point where now since humanity consciousness is evolving and more and more people will gain this hability, the ''new world order illuminati masons satanists'' have implemented ''roamers'' who spot people who are experiencing their first working attemps and their role is to scare them and force them back in their body. Anyone here heard or seen this?

[edit on 19-8-2005 by moonchild]

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 04:02 AM
link   
I have heard of threats to OBEs for as long as I have been looking into it. All I can add is my own experiences, which I am sure will be disputed by many.

I have never, in many years of OBEs, encountered anything even the slightest bit dangerous. I have never had a problem getting back to my body, have never spied any evil entity trying to sieze control of my body and have certainly never spied any form of government/NWO/Satanic agent spying on me. I firmly believe, based on my own experiences, that it is impossible for you to be either denied return to your body or possessed while you are out of your body.

I have heard of the "astral traps" implemented at places such as Groom Lake and Pine Gap and consider them to be utter nonsense. Again, this is only my opinion based on my experiences. I am certain that there are those who will argue that such things exist. In that case, it is up to you to decide for yourself what you believe. I have spoken to and given advice to many people who went on to experience their first OBE and never has any of them reported being scared back into their bodies by anything other than their own fear of the unknown or a completely new experience.

Hope that helped you somewhat.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 04:10 AM
link   
do you mind giving me a few more details? id like to know stuff like :

- How fast is travelling possible?
- How do you perceive things while being at this vribrational state?
- Do you have perceptions you normally dont have while in ''normal human'' mode?
- Can you go anywhere? like underwater, very high in the air, in space, into buildings, etc?
- Are you binded by any laws comparable to gravity? there must be some physics laws into other realms too.
- Is there a time limit to this? Can your body decay while your gone? or does it enter some kind of ''hibernation'' state?
- Do you meet other entities and can you communicate with them?
- if 2 persons are in the same room and they both succed to OOB at the same time, are they afterwards on the same ''frequency range''? Do they perceive each other perfectly, can communicate and all?

Tnx for your time Jeremiah25.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 04:35 AM
link   
I'm happy to answer your questions, but just be aware that the answers are based purely on my own experiences and may be disputed or questioned by others.
With that in mind:

How fast is travelling possible?

I have found that the speed of travel is limited to your own desires and experience. When I first began experiencing true OBEs, I travelled very short distances and found the travel quite clumsy. Now, I find that distances are virtually irrelevant and that speed is dependant solely on how fast I wish to go. I have found myself thinking of a place and then been instantly transported there.

How do you perceive things while being at this vribrational state?

The vibrational state you mention is the state immediately preceding an OBE, rather than the OBE itself. Whilst in an OBE, my perception is essentially exactly the same as in my physical state, although now that you bring it up, I cannot recall smelling anything whilst in an OBE. This may be a reflection of my own limitations, or it may be that you do perceive certain things differently. For myself, my vision and hearing are as they are when I am in my body, although it is true that when I first began, my hearing was often muted and my vision occassionally became blurred or distorted. This faded with repeated attempts, though.

Do you have perceptions you normally dont have while in ''normal human'' mode?

I personally haven't noticed any different perceptions. As I said, I have never encountered "other-worldly" beings whilst out of my body, but I am sure that some here at ATS probably have, so they may be in a better position to answer this particular question.

Can you go anywhere? like underwater, very high in the air, in space, into buildings, etc?

When I first began experiencing OBEs, I could only travel very limited distances. If I tried to go too far or too fast, I would find myself yanked back into my body and wake up grumpy.
Now, though, I find I am able to travel increasingly greater distances. I have certainly experienced flying very high into the air and have often travelled inside buildings with little effort. I have never tried travelling underwater or into space, although I have heard accounts of people doing just this. They, however, must be far more advanced in such techniques than I currently am.

Are you binded by any laws comparable to gravity? there must be some physics laws into other realms too.

Hmm, I have never encountered any known physical laws. Certainly gravity is not an issue, as I spend most of my time in OBEs idly floating about my neighbourhood and town. I am sure there are rules, but I don't know what they are. To illustrate - as I said above, when I first began attempting OBEs, if I tried to do too much too soon, I would quickly find myself jerked back into my body. Therefore, rules must exist, but they certainly don't seem to be physical laws of nature as we understand them. However, OBEs are a natural event, so I suppose it is just that we (okay, I) don't as yet fully comprehend what the natural laws that govern OBEs are.

Is there a time limit to this? Can your body decay while your gone? or does it enter some kind of ''hibernation'' state?

I have never put this to the test, although I assume others have. I have always returned to my body by choice or been yanked back when I overstepped my abilities. Personally, I would think that if you were in an OBE for so long that it might potentially harm your body, you would simply be yanked back into it. Your body knows what it needs to protect itself.

Do you meet other entities and can you communicate with them?

I never have, although many people have reported such encounters, including many people here on ATS, whose experience is obviously greater than mine. Certainly, from what I have heard, it is possible to perceive and communicate with both "other-worldly" entities (for want of a better term) and, to answer your next question, other people in OBEs.

I hope that helped. Sorry I couldn't answer all of your questions fully, but some things I have seen or experienced and some I haven't. Certainly there are those here at ATS who can fill in the blanks. Let me know if you have any more questions.

[edit on 19/8/05 by Jeremiah25]

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 04:45 AM
link   
wow thanks jeremiah25, that was certainly instructive.

Any others adepts here would like to share their experiences??

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 04:54 AM
link   
Jeremiah25, that was a great post thanks a lot

I have a question for you. Do you require it to be absolutely quiet in order to get to the state you need? I'm hoping to try this myself but only after I've moved to a new place - it's not really a quiet place as it's near roads and students hehe.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Do you require it to be absolutely quiet in order to get to the state you need?

I certainly find that it helps to keep noise levels to a minimum. When I first began my attempts at inducing OBEs, I needed everything to be silent in order to achieve the relaxation required to reach the vibrational stage. I was able to block out most sounds, but if for example, a loud car drove past my house, I would be startled and have to start again.

If your new place is too loud, you can always try putting on some soft music. I have done this many times. In the beginning I would put music on because total silence freaks me out
. Then I realised that it was a valuable tool in helping me relax, as well as covering background noise.

Hope that helped, Nova. Let me know if you have any other questions and I'll try to answer them as best I can.

[edit on 19/8/05 by Jeremiah25]

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by moonchild
do you mind giving me a few more details? id like to know stuff like :

- How fast is travelling possible?
- How do you perceive things while being at this vribrational state?
- Do you have perceptions you normally dont have while in ''normal human'' mode?
- Can you go anywhere? like underwater, very high in the air, in space, into buildings, etc?
- Are you binded by any laws comparable to gravity? there must be some physics laws into other realms too.
- Is there a time limit to this? Can your body decay while your gone? or does it enter some kind of ''hibernation'' state?
- Do you meet other entities and can you communicate with them?
- if 2 persons are in the same room and they both succed to OOB at the same time, are they afterwards on the same ''frequency range''? Do they perceive each other perfectly, can communicate and all?

1. traveling is limited by your own desires. you can go pretty fast. most people can only "fly" at high speeds. if your soul is of a certain type and you have wings then you can instantly teleport to certain places. which i find very helpfull. saves time traveling. still traveling normalle doesn't take more then a few minutes.

2/3. the first few times when i went astral i percieved everything like regular human vision except it was 360 vision. i could see everything around me. one time i had no control over it and it felt as if i was watching through my eyelids and saw a ghost sitting at my bed trying to get my attention. seeing i was inexperienced and scared i ignored it and tried to go to sleep.

these days i still have 360 vision, however i only see energy patterns of people and entities. i don't see earthly objects or forms anymore because they...well don't excist.

4. you can go to many places. you can go underwater, you can go deep into the earth, you can go high up in the air and into space to visit planets and find planets with actual life. there is only one planet in this galaxy with life on it. currently nasa can see it as a very small star with 2 moons. but in fact it's a planet with about 36 surroundings moons with life on them as well. you can travel around the universe and see it's not as big as people think it is. you will learn about the multiverse which truly is gigantic.

the laws of nature aren't there in the case of gravity or you can't go through certain objects etc. but people who didn't get a certain way of thinking still think they can't go through a wall or over a deep pit and just naturally bump into it while there is no need for it.

there are certain laws, but they are different. everything is energy so you can manipulate it as you want. there are restrictions so you can't get access to certain knowledge untill you're ready or go to certain layers of the astral plains unless you're ready. + the law of attraction, but other then that...nope

5. when you leave your body there is no problem. your soul and body are connected together by this "cord". once you left your body it can indeed be taken over. this rarely to never happens because most people who do anything with energy know how to shield themselves in order to protect themselves from certain threats.

when you're gone to long, such as cases of comatose people, the lifeline cord will slowly fade away making it very hard to find your body back. then your soul has a problem and your body will slowly die. you need to be in luck to know someone that can astral travel as well and help you come back into the body. i've done this once myself, and so has a friend. we basically helped someone out of their comatose state. took us about a month to find the individual on the astral plains though.

6. yes i meet entities often. these can range from ghosts to light beings to souls of astral projected individuals that live on other planets, beings that people refer to as demons and many more. and yes you can communicate with them. you don't use speech it's more of a telepathic kind of communication. you get images and thoughts into your head.

7. 2 people can obe and as it stands now, most people on this planet have the same lvl of vibrational stages. so yes you can see each other. however when someone comes along who vibrates at a higher lvl you can't see them unless they lower their vibration for you.

hopefully that gave enough insight. it is important to learn how to Ground and Shield yourself in order to be protected at all times.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nova
Jeremiah25, that was a great post thanks a lot

I have a question for you. Do you require it to be absolutely quiet in order to get to the state you need? I'm hoping to try this myself but only after I've moved to a new place - it's not really a quiet place as it's near roads and students hehe.

i'd suggest to have all the peace and quiet you can have for the first few times untill you're more experienced. then you can go astral anytime you wish. while standing in a train and then putting a trigger into the life line making sure you get pulled back once your body hears the announcer say that you're near your destination.

Urn

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 07:07 AM
link   
hmm...oobe's....i gotta go back a long ways to remember this stuff, about 19-22 years ago, (i was between the ages of 5-8 when i used to have them, possably 10..it was a long time ago
)

i remember having them rather frequently for a while when i was young (of coarse it didn't even occure to me that they might have been out of body experiences until years later)...

i would be laying in bed, and just before i started to dose off, my body would feel very light, and i would start to feel a floating sensation...

the next thing i knew, i would be seeing my bedroom from what apeared to be about 5 or 6 inches from the ceiling looking down...(a very strange perspective for a 5-8 year old to experience concidering how short i was at the time
) i don't recall ever seeing my own body, but since i wasn't really aware of what was happening, i wasn't really looking for it...

i would only ever "cruise" around my bed room, (once in the living room) and only ever in my own home (maybe it had somthing to do with having to be comfortable in my surroundings for it to happen)...

Originally posted by Jeremiah25
when I first began, my hearing was often muted and my vision occassionally became blurred or distorted. This faded with repeated attempts, though.

it was the total opposite for me, i found that i coud move EXTREMELY close to things say, the inside of a door jam for instance, and see the details of the grain of the wood with very extreme, and vivid clarity, (it felt like i was veiwng it through a microscope)...and, i could hear (again, very vividly) the buzzing of the light in my room (i was afraid of the dark and slept with the light on quite regularly
). and when i moved really close to the light, it seemed almost deafaning.

the one and only time it ever happened outside of my bedroom, was when i was sleeping on the couch in the living room... i "cruised" very close to the refridgerator ("inspecting" it in much the same way as the "door jam" instance i mentioned earlier). and since the fridge is an electrical device, it was making a noise not unlike the light in my room (destinctly different of coarse, but still, just as loud).

anyways, i was cruising around the fridge, and...you when the fridge warms up a lil to much and trips the thermostat and kicks into "cool off mode" (or whatever its acctually called), well it made that noise....which is at least like, FIVE TIMES louder than the normal electrical buz it otherwise makes...(remember, i said eirlier that the light was almost deafaning)...

sooo.....with a small sewage plant goin on in my underpants, i LEAPT off the couch, and ran into my parents bedroom exclaiming somthing along the lines of "THE FRIDGE IS GONNA EXPLODE!!!"

needless to say, my parents (the two of whom i woke out of a dead sleep) looked at me like i was friggin NUTS, and understandably so i might add

anyway....thats my experience with out of body experiences... take it as you will

i cant remember ever having one since "the fridge" incodent come to think of it....and i've tried...but to no avail.
...so as for answers to your questions?....i'm sorry, i can't help ya...

but i thought i'd share what i can all the same

[edit on 19-8-2005 by Urn]

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Wow Cruising the cosmos at the speed of thought sure look fun!

Anyone went to the back of the moon to check those ''alien bases'' or to the appolo landing spot to see if the americans really landed?? Im currently unable to do such a feat, im am however practicing, and when it happens it will be a pleasure to check The moon, Mars,area 51, dulce, those supposed tunnels between bases in the us, i would spy bush in his office / helicopter / ranch etc, i would MAKE SURE about all those conspiracy theories. And help confused people to know the truth. Im surprised no one here with this capacity didnt.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I have done quite a bit of flying through space. It IS VERY kewl to be sure. I have never tryed underwater....interesting idea thanks! I have always wanted to be a mermaid!

Yes....... certain places DO have astral gaurdians to ban you from entry. I have personally encounterd this on the moon.......afterward I had a real problem with some entity hanging around me and forcing me back into my body!
I think this thing has been chased away now......gads I HOPE! I did alot of burning a sage smudge in and around my apartment. I still do this now as a precaution.

I have been told by fellow travelers that these gaurdians are at all the places you mentioned, and I am now avoiding such places for fear of catching attention of some entity again who will force me back. I am told Giza is like this to....bummer. I am told Stonehenge is safe and a great place to go.

Cats can see you while your OOBE......but so can Aliens......they watch closely and its unnerveing. While your OOBE you would be astounded at the vast fleets of Alien craft surrounding our planet!!!! If I ever had doubts about the existance of Alien life, they are all wiped away now that I have the ability to experiance OOBE.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 12:44 AM
link   
thanks river goddess.

any other shocking revelations? like inhabitated nearby planets, or did you went to check stuff like the inside of the pyramids in egypt or under the sphinx? Is there really stuff going on on mars?

And what exactly are astral guardians like? how can they ''force'' you back into your body? how exactly can they ''attack'' if i may use that expression?

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I have had a few experiences. The first really freaked my out. I was living alone in this old old house dating atleast 100+ years old all by myself at the time. I was laying on a cot in the living room and I felt the strangest feeling in my dream. The best way I can describe it was a feeling you would expect from falling except I was going up instead of down. And at an alarming rate it felt like and stopped at the ceiling and saw myself on my cot laying in the floor. I seriously thought I had died and left my body permanently. Another time in my dorm at college once I had read some about Obe's I decided to try it. I succeeded in reaching through my bed and remaining out of my body for a short period and was the wildest feeling I have ever had. I still have Obe's quite often but not from trying they just happen and they are short. I have yet to have an extended Obe where I could actually explore my surroundings.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
I have done quite a bit of flying through space. It IS VERY kewl to be sure. I have never tryed underwater....interesting idea thanks! I have always wanted to be a mermaid!

Yes....... certain places DO have astral gaurdians to ban you from entry. I have personally encounterd this on the moon.......afterward I had a real problem with some entity hanging around me and forcing me back into my body!
I think this thing has been chased away now......gads I HOPE! I did alot of burning a sage smudge in and around my apartment. I still do this now as a precaution.

I have been told by fellow travelers that these gaurdians are at all the places you mentioned, and I am now avoiding such places for fear of catching attention of some entity again who will force me back. I am told Giza is like this to....bummer. I am told Stonehenge is safe and a great place to go.

Cats can see you while your OOBE......but so can Aliens......they watch closely and its unnerveing. While your OOBE you would be astounded at the vast fleets of Alien craft surrounding our planet!!!! If I ever had doubts about the existance of Alien life, they are all wiped away now that I have the ability to experiance OOBE.

Stonehenge is indeed nothing spectaculair. try going to Avebury, much much more interesting.

certain animals can see you when obee. but not all "aliens" can. you have to keep in mind that each planet is in a different stage of spiritual and technological advancement. each planet is like a learning school. some are in a higher class at a higher vibration and others are below us. so some (most) can see us, but as always there are exceptions.

i've told many people that its like a damn freeway around the earth with all the spaceships. all they do is laugh. but you're so right...there are loads. i don't know which ship belongs to whom though. i feel as if most belong to the Ancturians so no harm coming from them.

river may i suggest going to Vesuvius. the mountains on that planet are AMAZING!!! and there is only one planet in this galaxy, in which earth is as well, with life on it. lots of nice individuals there, but not advanced enough to travel through space + they have no interest in that sort of thing.

also that entity that was hanging around you forcing you back into your body. sounds more like your personal guide/guardian. you probably did something you shouldn't have and it is now protecting you against yourself. i had something similar, except instead of hanging around me they simply take away that one ability untill i was ready for it again.

there are many guardians there to guard the area and protect others from it. guardians aren't only out in the universe, but here on earth on many locations as well as on the astral plains. you need certain knowledge and experience in order to gain the rights to enter certain locations. so far i've never had a guardian tell me i can't go somewhere and i've been to loads of places. then again lately i spend more time underground with Gaia then going elsewhere.

guardians don't really attack it's more like they protect. seeing they're far stronger and knowlegable then you are it's a piece of cake for them to force you back into your body.

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 02:44 PM
link   
This thread is really quite interesting. Some of it doesn't quite sit right with me, but again this whole subject is something you have to try for yourself I guess.

it will be a pleasure to check The moon, Mars,area 51, dulce, those supposed tunnels between bases in the us, i would spy bush in his office / helicopter / ranch etc, i would MAKE SURE about all those conspiracy theories.

Nice one, I suspect these will be some of the first places I will check too if any of this is at all possible.

try going to Avebury, much much more interesting

What is interesting about it?

Anyone know how long it would take to get to a certain level of profficiency in astral project? Is it just a matter of will? I know there's quite a few threads on APing out there and I've read a few, but it's always nice to hear different peoples thoughts.

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 03:32 PM
link   
avebury is home of the druids. need i say more for a reason to check that place out? it has a lot of ancient energies, which these days are very rare and almost running out. simply because since the renesaince new energy pools have formed so there is no longer 1 energy pool we all got acces too...well it's a long boring and complicated story.

avebury also has a few Mother Rocks laying around and some nice energy circles and much much more

i can't say how long it takes to learn to AP. some people can do it within a few days others need years...and some can do it on the first try. depends how much practice you had in previous lifes hehe

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Could you tell us more about self protection? Like shielding your body while you are gone. How is this done?

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Also when you OBE do you open a door that undesirables may come through?

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 02:08 AM
link   
i always love to browse another oobe thread, however I am among those who have never completely achieved it. like moonchild, im a bit on the cautious side. To be perfectly honest -I know of one individual personally who encountered negetive entities while oobing. He quite possibly could have brought it upon himself somehow in his travels, regardless he did encounter them. Infact, he encountered them upon return to his body. He said before he could re-enter he had to "wrestle" with the demons for control.

Now, if thats not reason for caution, I dont know what is.

...But somehow I cannot bring myself to push it all aside. The experiences seems too great to give up on. However, Im not so closed minded to see it all as a good/evil thing. Im open to the idea that like everything else there are laws in place that need to be understood before one take a stroll through the jungle. I too would like to know the methods bywhich one safeguards and protects themselves.

[edit on 22-8-2005 by lost]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join