It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Loftus...quite possibly the BEST ATS find in some time!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I found the following site and HAD to bring it up for your approval. Personally, I think THIS guy is a treasure trove for the Conspiracy geek (no offense) in all of us! I'd like to formally submit to the board: This is the guy we need our next Q and A session with. Here's a piece of his bio.

As a former Justice Department prosecutor, John Loftus once held some of the highest security clearances in the world, with special access to NATO Cosmic, CIA codeword, and Top Secret Nuclear files. As a private attorney, he works without charge to help hundreds of intelligence agents obtain lawful permission to declassify and publish the hidden secrets of our times. He is the author of four history books, three of which have been made into films, two were international best sellers, and one was nominated for the Pulitzer Prize.

www.john-loftus.com...

Can we...can we...CAN WE??

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 03:40 AM
link   
He looks like an older version of Michael Moore,,,,

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 04:35 AM
link   
He was on C2C-AM with George Noory last night. I enjoyed listening to him - some of his viewpoints were enlightening.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Thanks for the link. I was at work and heard him on the C2Cam show. i did not have a chance to write down his web site. I want to read about the saudi's. Them i do not trust.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I suspect that if he's going to be on a Q&A here, someone better hurry. If he's as near on to the way things sound like they really are, how far away is a plane crash, car crash, heart attack, or simply mysterious disappearance while fishing?

Ought to be good if we could get him here.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   
isn't he the guy who insisted saddam was badly hurt in a missle attack and hooked up to machines?

if having high security clearances made you wise the heads of our intellegence agencies would have prevented 9/11

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   
the bush-nazi story made my head spin. all those deaths for the profit of a few.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
He was on C2C-AM with George Noory last night. I enjoyed listening to him - some of his viewpoints were enlightening.

That's exactly where I heard him! I was hooked after listening to that part of the interview when they discussed Plum Island and the possibility of viruses escaping to the Mainland.

I once posted a thread (I admit it was half tongue-in-cheek) as to why Roosevelt jumped into WWII. That reason being, to stop HItler's WMD program. However, according to this guy, HItler REALLY DID have a WMD program up and running. I need to get A LOT more info from this guy!

[edit on 19-8-2005 by Toelint]

top topics

join