It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freaky Dreams O_o

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Lately I've been having weird Dreams. Here's some of em:

1. I'm a Dragon, flying in the sky above some area filled with Mountains. And something comes out of nowhere and slashes at one of my wings, and I fall towards the ocean, and everything goes black.

2.I'm sitting in a dark place and a huge Pheonix claws at my arm. Then a Dragon comes out of nowhere and starts fighting it.......and fighting it....then it ends when I wake up.

3. I'm on my knees, covered in scars, scratches, ect. crawling away from my old Elementary school (I got beat up alot there @_@) and when I'm near some guy's gate, some little girl appears, and taunts me. After a few minutes of her blabbing nonstop, I somehow turn into a Dragon (I'm still as tall as I am as a human) and I attack her. Then some older girl who looks like her(The taunter's older sister?) tells me to back off. For some reason, I stop attacking her and walk away, and I find a little Wolf Puppy sitting on a tree stump (O_o How can tree stumps be on sidewalks?) I whimper a little, because it reminded me of someone I care about, and Taunter-girl's "older sister" comes out of nowhere and calls me a wussy and stuff like that. I growled and attacked her...But everything went black and it wouldn't let me see me hurt her.

Anyone know what these dreams are about?
(Sorry if it's in the wrong section. I don't go to forums that much. ^^;; )

And I have to go to bed. It's 2 AM Eastern time. I'll be back in about +7 hours...

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Seems that you may experience a threat to your chosen path from an unforseen direction, and/or in unknown and possibly forbidding territory.

You may be facing and fighting old fears and foes again, and possibly the grown-up versions of them as well. Perhaps your triumph will not be in inflicting harm, but in walking away from the (city?) sidewalk and toward the (trees?) stump, where you will go to (identify with) the dog(s) and again be challenged by the grown-up version of those childhood fears, again to triumph without inflicting bodily harm.

Or not. Dreams are subjective and individually determined. I hope you find wisdom in yours.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I had a dream I was a dragon once it was wierd it had some adult content enuf said.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Sorry. I was away from the computer for a while.

And I don't understand what you mean, Icarus. Can you put all of that in a sentence that would be easy to understand?

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I've had a lot of weird dreams recently, but I just moved out of my house and into a dorm so I'm guessing it was just stress... so maybe you're just stressed out or can't get something off your mind.

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I don't know.

Seems that you may experience a threat to your chosen path from an unforseen direction, and/or in unknown and possibly forbidding territory.

This is in reference to the first dream. Whatever it is that strikes at you comes out of nowhere as you are flying over mountains, I assume on a course of your choosing. Yet you fall towards the ocean.

You may be facing and fighting old fears and foes again, and possibly the grown-up versions of them as well. Perhaps your triumph will not be in inflicting harm, but in walking away from the (city?) sidewalk and toward the (trees?) stump, where you will go to (identify with) the dog(s) and again be challenged by the grown-up version of those childhood fears, again to triumph without inflicting bodily harm.

This is in reference to the third dream. Escaping the Elementary School, all beat up, you are taunted by the little girl and her older version. You become a dragon and attack, but reconsider. You have empathy toward the wolf pup (wild dog), and for it are accosted by the older taunter again. You growl and attack but are not allowed to see the damage you do.

Perhaps your satisfaction doesn't lie in wounding others, but in over-coming their opinions of you.

The second dream indicates a struggle, possibly within you, between whatever the Pheonix represents and whatever the dragon represents. The firebird and the dragon seem related somehow to me. Siblings or descendents perhaps. You thought the older taunter was a sister.

These are only my impressions, and I am no expert. I'll clarify whatever I can. The answers belong to you.

fum

posted on Aug, 24 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   
i seem to be noticing the influences of phioenoxes on myself everywhere i look if i look in a math book i see the word phienox if i look at the traingles they look to be shaped as a phionex in my history class thats all were discussing now hmm i need to explore this

top topics

join