It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are some prophecies really happening?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaaI don't want to scare anyone but try this on for size: $5.00 a gallon.

Can we have an AMEN?

posted on Sep, 7 2005 @ 03:19 PM
link   
who now believeth the world's end is upon us in the short forcoming, Is of that belief and might be the ones to help achieve it. prophecies are nothing more than educated guesses with fanatic belief behind them to bring them to a new level. Right now we are at a point where civilization has been given a choice. be good or be bad. the prophecies are there to see and read educate yourself with and understand the true meanings. They are not predictions they are guides to certain paths as a human you have free will and can choose which paths to go. I personally believe in making my own path helping myself and those around me in an open minded loving way as that is the true message i have gotten out of life. If you wish to believe in the end of the world you end up believing in that thus giving it power. What you should do is think about it and make a justifed heart felt decision. Thus given birth to your own belief. free will or imprisonment to philosophy is all a choice of the individual so choose your fate.

[edit on 7-9-2005 by Magickesists]

<< 1   >>

join