It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WARNING: TWA-800 FRAUD IN PROGRESS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 07:16 PM
link   
My partner, James Sanders and I, have recently received what may be the single most convincing document proving a conscious government cover-up of the true fate of TWA Flight 800.

In a government filled with the faint-hearted, it is always reassuring to find one person who is not afraid to tell the truth. The person in question is Bogdan Dzakovic. A five-year Coast Guard veteran, Dzakovic has worked for the Security Division of the Federal Aviation Administration since 1987 and now works for the Transportation Security Agency. Dzakovic made the news a while back for filing a Whistleblower Disclosure against the FAA for events that preceded the attacks on Sept. 11. His complaint was taken seriously.

www.worldnetdaily.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Well first news that i heard about this "crash" were that it had been shot down, but the story soon changed.. Maybe the first reports were right and it was shot down..

posted on Aug, 30 2003 @ 07:29 PM
link   
www.twa800.com...

This site is an entire archive on flight TWO, by the retired aviators association. Really good info on here, including links to day by day news coverage from way back when it happened.

This site is a must see for anyoine investigating the flight.

join