It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possibly the best UFO pics ever!! (A UFO connection)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Perhaps anyone knows where that picture is?

As I said in my earlier post, the only place I ever saw it was in a book. But this isn't an attempt to blindly discredit them - the book was called "The UFO Phenomenon". It was part of a series released by Time-Life many years ago and was supposed to come with a deck of ESP cards, but it never did. The picture in it showed one (just one) of Villa's pictures. On the same page was an enhanced, embossed version of the same image that clearly showed a wire running from the UFO to the trees nearby. I encourage someone to try and find a picture of the wires, or perhaps even the book if no internet source can be found.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by TerraX

Nope!
Villa didn't claim to have met people from Venus. Actually, according to him the people het met came from the constellation of Coma Berenices. But you probably already knew that.

Thanx TerraX for putting the (I know everything guys) in their place.

I have a great story on this ship which was published on Popular Science, I need help. I have already scanned it to my PC, how do I post it here?

[edit on 19-8-2005 by Cabanman]

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Think you'll find these photos' were covered in Timothy Good's excellent book "Earth Base".

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Yes, and as I recall a line was visible to the right of the object, going in the trees but I don't recall seeing where the line was attached. However the object photographed was elevated and horizontal. Meaning that a fishing line wouldn't support a model if attached only to one side, with the exception that perhaps 'lassoe-ing' the model would do the trick. But that would be a bit diffecult to photograph if it's a 'one man job', and the object shows no motion.

So, the claim that ALL of Villa's photographs show 'lines' hasn't been proofed in the slightest. As far as I can tell there has been one anomaly on one picture. I don't even know if the negative was examined or that it was a plain photograph reproduction, which could have had damage on it...

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cabanman

Originally posted by TerraX

Nope!
Villa didn't claim to have met people from Venus. Actually, according to him the people het met came from the constellation of Coma Berenices. But you probably already knew that.

Thanx TerraX for putting the (I know everything guys) in their place.

I have a great story on this ship which was published on Popular Science, I need help. I have already scanned it to my PC, how do I post it here?

[edit on 19-8-2005 by Cabanman]

I don't know how to post pics directly in the thread. Been wanting to do that myself actually. Perhaps one of the mods can help out.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by thepostman
Think you'll find these photos' were covered in Timothy Good's excellent book "Earth Base".

Yes, excellent book. I scanned the Villa pictures as well.

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 01:50 PM
link   
To post a picture, simply put at the end

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cabanman
I knew lots of you would think that they where fake (I mean its ATS here) but I would like some proof.

It's your case, you must prove that you're right, not us prove that we are right.

[edit on 19-8-2005 by shorty]

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   

I knew lots of you would think that they where fake (I mean its ATS here) but I would like some proof.

We'd like some proof they AREN'T fake... See how that goes? It goes both ways....

Villa comes across as sincere, but one certainly can't rule out models in his photos. As with all of these guys who claim to speak with aliens and show up with lots of UFO photos, where are the pics of the aliens? Where are the pics of the ship interiors? Nowhere, as always.

I'm still hoping that with the advent of the cell phone camera (hence many more people having a camera on them) eventually, we'll end up capturing some really good stuff, but we've seen possible hoaxes like this one before and since.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join