It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Ten Scientific Facts : Evolution is False and Impossible.

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Nice thread. Please explain why my grandfather has flat feet, and I have flat feet, and my son has flat feet. It is a genetic mutation passed on through generations. Or that is what it seems like anyway. If my kids have kids I'm quite sure there will be more flat feet. If flat feet prove to be beneficial I'm sure they will have more kids. If they can not walk right, they might have a hard time finding a mate interested in them thus ending flat feet.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by noobfun

space has the properties that it can be warped crushed folded and stretched by interacting with objects of large mass

Ok. This is just a theory from Einstein. Not yet proven. The only thing big masses can do is affect mass that already is within space. It only bends and folds the matter not space. Prove me something that is not just a theory.

Ok.

Space cant be just a 3d dimension. How can it be that!

If one dimension has all 4. Space needs at least 4.

If you measure space as a 3d. You measure from point 1 to 2 and then to 3. How can you defy space from that. You still have space all around it. If not you have given space three wall's. With at least three sides open and you have no depth in that space. You will only make a new dimension if you try to move away from the three lines connecting. So you will get 4.

If you draw a circle. And put a Dot on the top of it. And one Dot in the middle. And one at 90 degrees of the center and top. You have a 3d. But to get the depth you need to put in one more. So if you put in one more Dot 90 degree of the top and center Dot. You get Depth. And walla 4 dimensions.

A 3d dimension is just a reference between three dimensions within the one. So tell how space can be a 3d dimension.

The dimension space is infinite. Unless you can prove it to be something else!

Ok.

Ill prove to you that everything has to be in a 4th dimension to exist. Take a look at the things around you where you are at right now. Then measure them!
Measure you mouse and key board in the dimension it is and tell me the truth. Measure your rom for that mater. It wont make no difference.

And can you find one thing that dose not have all 4 dimensions within them !

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by spy66

Ok. This is just a theory from Einstein. Not yet proven.
yes it is it works perfectly which means its accurate, it was used to make predictions and then tested to see if it was right, it is
its proven

The only thing big masses can do is affect mass that already is within space.
can you prove that?

It only bends and folds the matter not space.
is the earth bent and folded? the moon? you? apples?

Prove me something that is not just a theory.
everything is a theory atoms, gravity, becasue a thoery is a working proven model of whats happening, you dont understand the differance between 3rd and 4th dimensions, dont understand what a scienctific theory is but still try to argue them when you know nothing about them

do you argue with madarin chiunese speakers telling them thier prenounciation is wrong when you dont speak the langauge?

Ok.

Space cant be just a 3d dimension. How can it be that!
why cant it? prove it with more then just badly and misued scientific words

so why cant things exist in 3 dimesnions?

If one dimension has all 4. Space needs at least 4.
why does 1 dimension need all 4 when the very deffiniton of the dimensions them selves limit how many are available?

if 1 dimensional has all 4 dimensions then it cant be 1 dimensional its 4 dimensional

if 2 dimensional has all 4 dimensions then it cant be 2 dimensional its 4 dimensional

if 3 dimensional has all 4 dimensions then it cant be 3 dimensional its 4 dimensional

see where this doesnt make sense? explain better please im ignorant and only know basic physics which says the complete opposite of what your saying

A 3d dimension is just a reference between three dimensions within the one. So tell how space can be a 3d dimension.
3 in to 1 are we talking about the holy trinity here?

who said space is the third dimension? third dimension is width

space cant be the tird dimension its already taken, it can be the forth though like ive been saying ALL along

The dimension space is infinite.
how can that be? if space is still expanding how can it already be infinate? if it were infinate it would have no where left to expand would it?

Unless you can prove it to be something else!
naaa im just gonna bombard you with qeustions and see what kind of mashed up dodgy logic falls out it will be more fun

Ok.
yes thanks for asking how are you?

Ill prove to you that everything has to be in a 4th dimension to exist. Take a look at the things around you where you are at right now. Then measure them!
Measure you mouse and key board in the dimension it is and tell me the truth. Measure your rom for that mater. It wont make no difference.

ok my rooms 12 feet 3 inches by 12 feet 4 inches and 8 feet 3 tall ....... could only find three dimensions ... where the forth hiding?

And can you find one thing that dose not have all 4 dimensions. Length. Width. Height and Depth within them !

hahahah this is hilarious so i need to meassure the same wall twice and then it becoems a forth dimension? sweet if only id known luckily i just decorated so i didnt need extra paint to cover the forth dimensional wall that is also the second dimensional measurement of my 3 dimensional room

....time for a quick thesaurus moment

lets look up depth ....

Main Entry: depth
Part of Speech: noun
Definition: distance down or across
Synonyms: base, bottom, declination, deepness, draft, drop, expanse, extent, fathomage, intensity, lower register, lowness, measure, measurement, pit, pitch, profoundness, profundity, remoteness, sounding
Antonyms: height
thesaurus.reference.com...

hmmm so depth is an atonym of height

lets look up what that means

Main Entry: antonym
Part of Speech: noun
Definition: word with opposite meaning to another word
Synonyms: opposite, reverse
Antonyms: synonym

so height/depth are the same measurement from different ends ...

so i can measure my walls height from the floor up 8'3" or from the ceiling down 8'3" .... and now 2 dimensions are actually just 1 measurment so just 1 dimension not 2

depth can also be swapped for width so again depth is just another way of measuring the exact same thing twice

why would science require you to measure the same thing twice and pretend they are seperate?

i know lets do it the easy way heres a necker cube with height width length filled in so where exactly does depth go to make it 4 dimensions?

becasue putting depth anywhereon it would be measuring the exact same thing twice

which is why a cube like pyramids spheres etc etc are 3 dimensional, dam i learnt this at primary school

i dimension is the smallest number of meausrement points and axis required to create an object

[edit on 22/1/09 by noobfun]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by noobfun

Man you dont even understand your own pictures.

What you have here is not a third dimension. It is a cube. Where more then three sides are defined. So to have this cube you need at least 4 dimensions. This cube of yours has 9 dimensions that's including the depth.

All corners is a dimension. And so is depth. Depth has its own measurement within a dimension.

You cant use that picture to tell me that, by having three sides you know the other three automatically. You can only do that if the matter has a existing shape. Like you used this cube.

How many dimensions dose a ball have! With your theory you should only be able to draw a circle. And nothing else. Because what do you have to do to give it depth like a ball. Your going to have to ad at least one more dimension to the three.

Even if you cut a circle out of a piece of paper you will have depth as its own measurement to give it the existing dimension. Meaning paper has a thickness. It has to have or it cant be existing.

You can Google all you want. And bring up all the 3d's you want but to hold something that is just a 3d is not going to happen. But we can look at it here if you like!! That is the only way we are going to observe a 3d.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Man you dont even understand your own pictures.

so where does depth go? save it to my docs edit it and upload it to your ats user space then use the [*ats] [*/ats] tags to display it

i understand it perfectly ^_^

What you have here is not a third dimension. It is a cube.
and a cube is a 3 dimensional object

Where more then three sides are defined. So to have this cube you need at least 4 dimensions.
why? dimensions are the lowest required amount of axis to plot out the shape

length width height are all thats required so please relabel it and repost it showing the forth dimensional measurment for it

This cube of yours has 9 dimensions thats including the depth.
9?

ok also make another showing all 9

You cant use that picture to tell me that, by having three sides you know the other three automatically.
its a cube which means all sides are equal really you only need to measure 1 side and all the rest are identical

if its 2cm high its also 2cm wide and has a length of 2cm

even if it was an irregular shape its still a 3 dimensional shape becasue it works on its maximum measurments so max height/length/width give you its 3 dimensional representation of maxium area

You can only do that if the matter has a existing shape. Like you used this cube.
not really you can do it with anything

How many dimensions dose a ball have! With your theory you should only be able to draw a circle.

how? a circle has no height, you need only 2 measurements to calcualte the maximum possible volume it could fill a circl needs only length and width as it has no height

a ball is 3 dimensional as it has length width and height which will give you the maxiumum volume it could ever fill, a sphere it actually a 2 dimensional skin over a three dimensional shape

And nothing else. Because what do you have to do to give it depth like a ball. Your going to have to ad at least one more dimension to the three.
why?

a ball can fit in a grid and has maximum points of length width and height so it still just needs 3 measurments

i seriously have to question did you study mathmatics at all?

heres a few pictures of 3 dimensional shapes

i think you need to buy a few of theses

highhopes.com... now read what the advert says and what are those funky shapes? 3D

here how about some elementary school test prep work yes elementary bieng baby school

www.studyzone.org...

seriously how can you hope to debate science when you dont even have a grasp of simple mathmatical shapes and geometry

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I would really like to see that 3d thing of yours. In real life.

Because if this thing of yours dont have at least 4. it will just be a picture on your screen.

Can paper just be 3d. Length. Height and Width! How do you determine the real shape of that piece of paper!. How do you determine the other sides! Dont you need more information. Meaning dimensions lol.

You cant do that unless you have the piece of paper in you hand right.
Meaning a dimension is just a shape of a matter. That is all you have shown me to this point. And that is what i have been trying to tell you.

So how do you know that space is 3d. can you show me that with a good picture as well!

But just to break the news to you. A 3d has all 4 dimensions. A 3d must have at least 4 dots. Draw them up and see for your self. So its actually a 4d and not a 3d.

Its late and i am getting tired

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

I would really like to see that 3d thing of yours. In real life.
ill show you mine if you show me yours

ahhh it wasnt a chat up line ... ok my bad

Because if this thing of yours dont have at least 4. it will just be a picture on your screen.
no if its just a flat image without depth its 2 dimensional

the circle you cut out becasue it has depth isnt a circle its a cylinder

which is why i stated earlier 1,2 and 4 dimensional shapes cannot exist in our 3 dimensional universe

Can paper just be 3d. Length. Height and Width!
a piece of paper is 3 dimensional but can be used to represent 2 dimensional shapes but it is still really 3 dimensional just like everything else, its called pretending so children can start to understand the concept

How do you determine the real shape of that piece of paper!. How do you determine the other sides! Dont you need more information.
no

becasue maximum length width height give us the calculations for the maximum volume that shape could take, tere may be excess room but thats ok

essentially measuring anything 3 dimensional is just measuring how big a box you need to put it in ^_^

Meaning dimensions lol.
did you even attend school?

You cant do that unless you have the piece of paper in you hand right.
Meaning a dimension is just a shape of a matter.
no its a measurement of the maximum possibe volume that shape could take up if placed inside a grid

That is all you have shown me to this point. And that is what i have been trying to tell you.
no youve been saying 3 dimensional objects are really 4 dimensional and they arnt becasue 4 dimensional objects can only exist like 2 dimensioanl objects in theoretical maths not in the really real world

So how do you know that space is 3d. can you show me that with a good picture as well!
not until you show me how a cube is 4 dimensional using but length width depth and height but also some how 9 dimensional at the same time

the year 3 elementary school test prep i posted is for 8 year olds and your still unable to grasp a basic principle

3 measurements are all that required to work out the maximum possible volume any object can fill when placed in a grid

becasue it only requires 3 measurments it like all objects in our universe are 3 dimensional

Three-dimensional space is a geometric model of the physical universe in which we live. The three dimensions are commonly called length, width, and depth (or height), although any three mutually perpendicular directions can serve as the three dimensions.

In physics, our three-dimensional space is viewed as embedded in 4-dimensional space-time, called Minkowski space (see special relativity). The idea behind space-time is that time is hyperbolic-orthogonal to each of the three spatial dimensions.
en.wikipedia.org...

from the very first few sentances of wiki which i have already linked once

height/depth are the EXACT SAME THING

everything is 3 dimensional and is acted upon by the forth dimension space/time but you do not need time for an object to exist, so everything is 3 dimensional

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
But just to break the news to you. A 3d has all 4 dimensions. A 3d must have at least 4 dots. Draw them up and see for your self. So its actually a 4d and not a 3d.

You need 4 dots to complete the 3d's. And one dot is a dimension in it self. within the infinite dimension. It has its own shape.

Maybe this will tell you something because nothing else dose.

The 3d's are just the lines between the dimensions. And as i told you before. They are a reference to the other dimensions.

Now can you tell me what dimension space is! LoL

Because space is the dimension between these lines. The space between the dots in other words.

Could that space be infinite!

And matter is not infinite is it. We would never be able to determine that matter now would we!

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   

a dot isnt a dimension

a dimension of shape is the measurments

hell a square a really real 2 dimensional square that cant exist in our universe requires 4 dots one at each corner

a dimension is the axis of measurment required

so a shape like a cube or a pyramid or a sphere needs only 3 measurments to work out the maximum grid size the object can fill

a 4 dimensional cube is a hyper cube a mathmatically purley hypothetical construct, an everyday cube is 3 dimensional

your saying hieght and depth are two seperate dimensional axis of measurment when they are exactly the same measurement your just measuring down instead of up

You need 4 dots to complete the 3d's. And one dot is a dimension in it self.
no a simple dot theoretically is 0 dimensions as an infinatley small dot requires no measuremnet(its theoreticall too)

1 dimensional object is an infinatley thin line becasue it only has length to measure

2 dimensional shapes are perfectly flat so you only need length and width to measure thier maxium area

3 dimensional shapes require length width and height(or depth if you prefer this word) to work out its maximum possible volume in a grid

4 dimensional shapes are purely theoretical and are called hyper-(insert 3 dimensional shape name here) and look like this

rotating hyper-cube in action

ever seen a box do that? no becasue they are 3 dimensional as are cars people cows apples llama's planets stars atoms

within the infinite dimension.
what infinate dimension? dimensions are man made constructs to help us understand the universe there are not infinate dimensions of space as we have not created them

i think your getting confused with parralel dimensions which isnt what your talking about

Maybe this will tell you something because nothing else dose.
well i can understand dimensional axis better then 8 year olds so as yet your not telling me anything except you dont understand it

The 3d's are just the lines between the dimensions. And as i told you before. They are a reference to the other dimensions.
no they are measurments required to calculate the maximum possable volue the object could fill in a grid

in terms of space travel 3 dimensional directions plot towards a specific point in space

Now can you ell me what dimension space is! LoL
none ffs

are you really this ignorant? space is not a dimension of its self, space is however directly linked to time so together they become the 4th dimension

READ THIS hell you only have to skim it this describes 3 dimensional space

en.wikipedia.org...

In physics

Spatial dimensions

A three-dimensional Cartesian coordinate system.Classical physics theories describe three physical dimensions: from a particular point in space, the basic directions in which we can move are up/down, left/right, and forward/backward. Movement in any other direction can be expressed in terms of just these three. Moving down is the same as moving up a negative amount. Moving diagonally upward and forward is just as the name of the direction implies; i.e., moving in a linear combination of up and forward. In its simplest form: a line describes one dimension, a plane describes two dimensions, and a cube describes three dimensions. (See Space and Cartesian coordinate system.)

[edit] Time
Time is often referred to as the "fourth dimension". It is one way to measure physical change. It is perceived differently from the three spatial dimensions in that there is only one of it, and that we cannot move freely in time but subjectively move in one direction.

The equations used in physics to model reality do not treat time in the same way that humans perceive it. The equations of classical mechanics are symmetric with respect to time, and equations of quantum mechanics are typically symmetric if both time and other quantities (such as charge and parity) are reversed. In these models, the perception of time flowing in one direction is an artifact of the laws of thermodynamics (we perceive time as flowing in the direction of increasing entropy).

The best-known treatment of time as a dimension is Poincaré and Einstein's special relativity (and extended to general relativity), which treats perceived space and time as components of a four-dimensional manifold, known as spacetime, and in the special, flat case as Minkowski space.
en.wikipedia.org...

neither space nor matter is infinate

it space was already infinate then it wouldnt be expanding, but it clearly is the dopler effect used on light waves to create red shift patterns clearly show not only is it expanding but its accelerating

how can it be getting bigger if its already infinatley large?

this converstaion is as fundamentally reatrded as arguing with someone insiting 3+3 = 12 when they dont even know what the equals sign actually means and keep confusing the add symbol for the multiplication symbol but still end up with 12 as the answer

for th ultimate proof, and it even proves even sometimes microsoft get it right as well, right click on your desk top and the click on properties, click the screen saver tab and then in screen savers selcet either 3d text or 3d flowerbox now press the preview button and sit back and marvel at the glory of 3 dimensional objects bouncing around on your screen (technically they are 2d but they appear to be 3d as if they were real objects its called the illusion of depth, artists use it to
ho cools this? )

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Noobfun. Listen!!!!

My real question is and was. Who created space. And who created the matter inside it. Don't go of track by trying to tell people what a dimension is. Just try to answer my question. You can measure a dimension Okay! But what made it!

Because if science can prove creation wrong you should be able to tell us.

Because as the OP states Top Ten Scientific Facts : Evolution is False and Impossible. To prove evolution you first have to tell us this part. What created space and matter.

Tell us what the source is and where it comes from.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Noobfun. Listen!!!!
no you listen your basing your god dun it isnm on the fact you know next to nothing about science but throw infintiy and dimension around like you know what they are

My real question is and was. Who created space.

but that isnt what you asked now is it you went off on a wonder to try and make it appear like it made sense before you went for an infinate digress and played your usual god of the gaps

why does there have to be a who? couldnt it just as likley have been a what?

theres no evidence for eiother so to pick one and say it right is entirely dishonest your claiming things that arnt known and stating them as fact which is a lie

Don't go of track by trying to tell people what a dimension is.
you started the track i followed and then when it became obvious you didnt understand the dimensions your talking about i lead it that way inm the hopes you would realise just how much you dont know so to say with 100% certainty anything would be false

but rather then admit your wrong or run away you stood there stating the same proven false thing over and over and over, saying it enough wont make it true

and now becasue you have finally realsied theres no where else to go with this and you looking like a fool you switch to somthing else and now your gonna do the same thing again repeat somthing you dont and can not know as fact

Just try to answer my question. You can measure a dimension Okay! But what made it!
we believe it was formed by the singularity known as the big bang, and no its not somthing from nothing its somthing from somthing becasue science cant yet find away to look what was there before the singularity and were honest enough to admit that and to speculate is pointless

but your gonna jump right in and say you know what it was and how it was, which is a lie

Because if science can prove creation wrong you should be able to tell us.
why should science waste its time disproving things, it proves what HAS happened and when thats compared to creationist accounts they just dont match

science doesnt have to prove it wrong the fact its wordings dont fit reality which science HAS PROVEN means it disproves its self

Because as the OP states Top Ten Scientific Facts : Evolution is False and Impossible. To prove evolution you first have to tell us this part. What created space and matter.

why does it?

the creation of space has nothing to do directly with inhereted genes, random mutations in the genetic code, natural selection or speciation

even if the universe was created by a giant space duck that laid an egg and the universe hatched from it its immaterial, evolution has STILL been PROVEN to happen

saying you need to prove what made space to prove evolution is akin to proving adolf hitler was an atheist to prove bin ladens a terrorist

adolf hitler was catholic and that has no bearing what so ever on bin ladens lunacy and only him bieng catholic only had some bearing on adolph's lunacy he wasnt a looney because of catholacism

Tell us what the source is and where it comes from.

the big bangs been proven through red shift and back ground radiation, its thought that they were directly formed becasue of the bigbang or were inherant properties of what was contained in the singularity which best we can tell was hydrogen LOTS of it

notice the wording there i went from what is known to what may have been and used the word thought meaning its not proven but its the best explenation we have at the minute

but your going to sit there and go see they cant prove it so I KNOW it was god, when you simply cant honestly know

notice through the thread when ive hit shaky ground for my knowledge ive said so becasue if someone more knowing comes along they can correct my mistakes and i dont look like a total floppy clown shoes moron for stating things as deffinate facts that i dont know enough about, the complete opposite of where you have gone with your 4 dimensionalness

so to answer the question its thoguht that they were either created from the big bang or were already properties of the singularity and what it contained, but at the moment thats nothing more then speculation as we are unable to see closer then plank time to the initial expansion of the singularity

so now lets see how yours matches up?

what do you say caused it? and how did it cause it? and how do you know beyond pure unspported guess work that this is so?

and bearing in mind youve already displayed a total lack of basic physics and geometric mathmatics so invoking constants of infinity eternity or dimensions just wont cut it you dont know enough about them to be plausable

[edit on 23/1/09 by noobfun]

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Thanks for a good answer noobfun. I really liked this one.

the creation of space has nothing to do directly with inhereted genes, random mutations in the genetic code, natural selection or speciation

Okay so you imagine you can have matter and life without space is that what your telling us! That's quite fascinating and new to me

Can i ask you how big the dimension space is. Since you can measure it by 3d ! Can you tell me how big the three D's are!
Since it ain't infinite as you tell me. You must have the numbers

If space ain't infinite you must know what's on the outside of space. I would like to know what that could be

Whats the difference between Who and What. If not just a name. I call Who or What for God like most people do. What do you call Who or What! Science!!!

If you dont know any of this how can you deny a creator!

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Sorry I didn't get a chance to read through the entire thread , mainly the first page or so but just to put my 2 cents in from what I hope will be a logical perspective.

If evolution is correct , what I want to know is how the species survived to receive it's next addition or addon.

How can a species develop eyes or a mouth or legs over millions of years without some sort of intelligent influence , If something needs eyes to see ..... they need them right then , not 5 million years from now.
If it needs a mouth to eat , it has to have it soon or the entire species will die and it will never have a chance to develop whatever it is that it needs.

That's why it has never made sense to me , In my opinion the earth is nothing more than one big alchemy or scientist lab ...... creating and changing species however they see fit , getting rid of what doesn't work and creating new features that do.

Secondly , My mind cannot comprehend how people seriously believe that our insanely complex biological human bodies were created from monkeys that were created from simple life forms that naturally evolved over time....
Our medical science doesn't even fully understand the way everything works yet and we have massive amounts of technology to do so yet there are still many things undiscovered or undiagnosed.

How is that possible ? If everything is so cut & dry , then all of this should be child's play - yet its not.
To dismiss everything you see to chance is ignorant imo ..... backing up what the op stated , humans cannot even create living organisms with our complex understanding of technology and still somehow they wants us to believe somehow everything formed on its own.

Yeah ok .....

Not sure if I'm able to explain my thoughts properly as I'm sure i could go allot deeper into it but I don't want to bore people to death .....plus I know it doesn't do any good to try to change peoples minds
You are going to believe what you want to believe , regardless of how i present my opinions.

Anyways , nice post OP ....... glad some ppl still use their brain

peace - EL

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Thanks for a good answer noobfun. I really liked this one.

Okay so you imagine you can have matter and life without space is that what your telling us! That's quite fascinating and new to me

is that what i said? no it isnt more arguing with ghosts of your own creation

doesnt matter how space or matter came to be evolution has happened is happening and as long as there is life dependant on any form of geneic code without a 100% accurate copy rate will forever continue to happen

so if the universe and all mater came from the giant cosmic ducks egg evolution still happens

your trying to create causality links that arnt there, and lets face it te fact shapes are 3 dimensional was a suprise and new to you so it doesnt bode well for most things bieng known to you, what colours the sky? and what colours water?

Can i ask you how big the dimension space is. Since you can measure it by 3d ! Can you tell me how big the three D's are!
as the universe is essenially and expanding sphere all 3 maxiumum point measurements are that same, becasue of the speed of light its impossible to be 100% accurate but we can work out the minimum size it could be, its over 156 billion light years across but that only accounts for 90% of the universes age so it will be larger were just not sure how much larger

Since it ain't infinite as you tell me. You must have the numbers
a little over 156 billion light years

If space ain't infinite you must know what's on the outside of space. I would like to know what that could be
why must i?

and why must there be?

for all we know it could be nothing but an infinate void

or we could be inside a large scale bubble similar to the quantum bubbles found in quantum foam

again we simply dont know so to say you have ANY EXPLENATION would be claiming special nowl;edge you dont and cant have and so you would be lying

Whats the difference between Who and What. If not just a name. I call Who or What for God like most people do. What do you call Who or What! Science!!!
what a silly statement

science is the methedology we use to understand it not the thing its self, i call it interesting, presently unknowable

you give it a name and probabibly a personality to go with te name and give it special powers when it is just as likley infact even more likley to be nothing but a natural what

who and what are flagrantly different, for it to become a who as you always use you dictate a bieng that then bieng a bieng must have certain charachteristics

a what makes no baseless claims or assumptions

If you dont know any of this how can you deny a creator!
becasue theres STILL no evidence for one

theres no evidence for anything outside of our universe no evidence for anything before the initial expansion event of the singularity so to say theres anything there to give it a name and properties is simply lying

its making it up and pretending its real

so how with no evidence no need or reason for thier to be there how can you calim there must be?

and what is this god you speak of describe it? what does it look like? what does it know? what can it do? what does it like? what does it dislike?

you wont answer the questions you never do because the second you do your caught in a lie of your own creation youve been out manouvered and your words predicted which is why i said earlier your pushing for a god of the gaps earlier and redirected it so you blatantly had to change the direction to move back towards it ....

so come on can you answer the questions? if you cant then how can thier possably be a god? (yes i will use your own tactics against you)

so how with no evidence no need or reason for thier to be there how can you claim there must be a god?

and what is this god you speak of describe it? what does it look like? what does it know? what can it do? what does it like? what does it dislike?

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I just see you trying to win a argument at all cost.

And you try to lecture me on something you know nothing about by using Google. That's about it.

You have not come up with one solid explanation to anything that i have asked for. You dont even see that your dimension crap is a formula for matter. Even thou you showed it with images and even a YouTube video. You dont know the difference between space and matter. That's about all you have proven so far.

You dont know more about science then you know about God.

posted on Jan, 23 2009 @ 10:00 AM
link   

I just see you trying to win a argument at all cost.
the absurdity

its an argument that cant be won im playing for the honest stalemate

which is why you have been manouvered into a situation where to answer any of those questions about this god thing you speak of show that what your saying is no more true then the cosmic duck and its egg and cant be proven

so why wont you answer the questions but still insist your right? becasue you wont allow your self to admit you may be wrong and answering any of them will show your dishonesty

And you try to lecture me on something you know nothing about by using Google. That's about it.
well i know about it and i know what we dont know aout it and the internet links show just how little you do know about it

personally id rather re enrole you in school and focus your studies on mathamtics including geometric shapes and physics,k but i dot have the power to do that so i use google to show how wrong you are in the hope you can be bothered to go and learn somthing your self

You have not come up with one solid explanation to anything that i have asked for. You dont even see that your dimension crap is a formula for matter.
becasue it isnt

its a way to measure the size of matter or co-ordinates to a specific point in the universe and the forth dimension time is a dimension that both effects matter and guides towards specific events

ive answered most of your questions and disproven most of your statements but you wont accept you were wrong about anything, your faiths so weak youve had to base it on lies and absurdity like matter bieng 4 dimensional no wonder you wont admit you may be wrong the second you do it will begin to crumble

sorry have no respect for it,k had your faith been more like Ken millers,k donexodus's or father George Coine i could have some respect for it

but youve based it on lie and absurdity making you deffintion of god nothing more then lies and absurdity

Even thou you showed it with images and even a YouTube video. You dont know the difference between space and matter. That's about all you have proven so far.

matter is comprosed of molecules which are then made of atoms which are then made of protons,electrons and neutrons which are them sleves composed of quarks, antiquarks, leptons, muons etc

space isnt at the quantum level it is a foam of tiny bubbles

You dont know more about science then you know about God.

again what is this god you speak of? what are its properties?abilities? what does it look like? is it intelligent? is int a benign universal force? then what does this force do?

i know plenty about science not as much as id like or i could but im aboe average

unfortubnatley i kknow nothing of god,k theres no evidence for it nothing to observe or measure and every religeous text holds a different description of god, and each relieon have thier own god or gods

so with no evidence and each making claims thiers is the right one when their is no evidence of any of them how can i decide which god to learn about? and can the books that describe them be proven to be real not just books altered by man over time?

so ill restate my questions again

for you to be right you must be able to answer these obviously and you must be able to answer them honestly and supply evidence for them so lets see what ya got

so how with no evidence no need or reason for thier to be there how can you claim there must be a god?

or will you take the only honest route and admit we cant see beyond the edge of the universe or further back in time then the expansion of the singularity so beyond that we honestly dont know whats there what caused it and if it was a force of nature or a supernatural force?

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 03:45 PM
link   
now i remember why i dont post here

because of members like you two
every thread turns into somebodys personal boxing ring

grow the fk up

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I personally do believe in evolution as per the fact that "faith" is flawed in many ways, if you want me to divulge how badly faith is flawed just u2u me. Here are some links that support the evolution factor and how organisms evolved into existence. I believe it was said that we cannot create organisms or something along that line. Well we have created the basic building blocks of organisms, so therefore evolution is a very large possibility. Alot more probable then religion, which is based on all faith and no fact.

This link shows how amino acids were created. And if you know anything about life, its that amino acids provide the structure for DNA and do all the work within living things.

Link to Creation of Amino Acids

The following link shows how 1 organism doesnt have to settle for just one set of dna but can distinguish itself(evolve).

scienceblogs.com...Self Evolving Organism

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
People are always arguing over whose right - evolution or creationism. Did it ever occur to anybody that both theories might be right. Alot of scientists speculate that we are living in a simulation running on a very powerful computer. If true then one has to ask when was the simulation turned on. In retrospect the bible might be right and the Earth is only 6000 years old, because that's when the simulation started in regards to time. Everything that came before that such as the Cambrian & Jurassic periods are simply conceptions of the simulation.
Food for thought!

[edit on 24-1-2009 by kindred]

posted on Jan, 24 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   

If you draw a circle. And put a Dot on the top of it. And one Dot in the middle. And one at 90 degrees of the center and top. You have a 3d. But to get the depth you need to put in one more. So if you put in one more Dot 90 degree of the top and center Dot. You get Depth. And walla 4 dimensions.

lol!
Depth is up and down just as width is left and right.
There's length, width, and depth. What you are refering to is 3 dimensions. Didn't you learn this in 2nd grade?

How many dimensions dose a ball have! With your theory you should only be able to draw a circle. And nothing else. Because what do you have to do to give it depth like a ball. Your going to have to ad at least one more dimension to the three.

What are you talking about?
A ball has length, width, and depth.
3 dimensions.
How is it even possible that you're arguing against this? Just google it. Look it up in any friggin' geometry book.

[edit on 24-1-2009 by TruthParadox]

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join