It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Ten Scientific Facts : Evolution is False and Impossible.

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by noobfun

Originally posted by spy66

I believe that everything inside the dimension space must be in a 4th dimension or it cant exist. All source and matter has a 4th dimension. All matter has these 4 dimensions = Height. Length. Width. and Depth.

thats 3 dimensional space

width and depth are the same thing

and 3 dimensional space is embeded in 4 dimensional space

4 dimensional space is length width height and time

Any bright minds who can answer this one.

A big bang theory wont stick. So dont even try that one
any bright mind would see how flawed the thinking is

and wonder where the question is as you havnt asked one just stated what you believe

LoL.

Width and depth is not the same thing in a dimension. Even a straight line has all the 4 dimensions. Even a Dot. And what is time if not a dimension.

Do you know what a 3d is! It is just coordinates between three dimensions.

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by noobfun

Do you know at all what your talking about here!

Think again. Even a one (1) dimensions has all 4 dimensions within it.

A One dimension A DOT has all 4 dimensions. Length. Height. Width and Depth within it.

And time is also a dimension of a matter.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Do you know at all what your talking about here!

Think again. Even a one (1) dimensions has all 4 dimensions within it.

A One dimension A DOT has all 4 dimensions. Length. Height. Width and Depth within it.

And time is also a dimension of a matter.

come on admit it your saying this stuff for a joke

a dot has 0 dimensions

a line has 1 dimension

shape has 2 dimensions (and so do map co-ordinates) (technically its still 3D as it contains depth if it exists in our universe as an object)

an none flat object has 3 dimensions as do vectors

and when you add in time/space it becomes 4 dimensional unless your talking about Euclidean space which has 4 dimensions but doesnt use time

general dimensional stuff
en.wikipedia.org...

three dimsenisonal space
en.wikipedia.org...

four dimensional space
en.wikipedia.org...

i wont do your research for you so learn before you jump in both feet first, if you cant even be bothered to look at wiki let alone beyond it the chances of this bieng stimulating and interesting fail

this a failure of basic high school physics teachings i know 10 yearolds that can grasp the basics of this

though i do get to sneak in a Sagan clip which is always good ^_^

not only this but youll probabily also argue its possible for 2 dimensional objects to exist in our 3+ dimensional world,

[edit on 22/1/09 by noobfun]

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Ok LoL. That film is a joke.

Can you think of a matter that has less then 4 dimensions. I bet you cant find one thing that exist that has less then 4 dimensions within it. In this film you have to "imagine" that the things on the board dosent have all 4 dimensions.

This film is made by a idiot. But it dose tell you have many sides of a dimension you can see at a time. That is the only clever thing about that film.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by spy66

and you still fail to address the issue the basic premise of your argument if fatally flawed as it doubles up a dimension of 3 dimensional thinking and pretends to be somthing it isnt a forth dimension

so now its time to prove length width breadth and height make up 4 dimensional space, this should be amusing

the video is to illustrate the differance in perspective of dimensions, no 1,2 or 4 dimensional object can exist in our universe they must exist outside it if at all, which is why it theoretical not physical science

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by noobfun

NO this film has to tell you to imagine a dimension that dont exist.

Because what he is talking about dont exist.

You cant have a ONE dimension without that dimension having all 4.

A 1. 2 and 3 dimension is just three separate dimensions relative to one another.

Space is not a 3d dimension. Space is a infinite dimension. Meaning if you put a thing into it. It will always be in the center of the dimension. Because this dimension has no edges or ends. If you put in a new thing into it. It will also always be in the center inside the infinite dimension but have a position to the other object you put in. Now making up a two dimensional line to the other object. A line between object A and object B.

If you put in a third object into the infinite space it will also be in the center. But have a position to the other two objects. Now these three object make up a three dimensional positioning.

And i am still waiting for you to give me a thing that has less then 4 dimensions within it. Because that is what my original question was about.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

I believe it is from mating. There are many different types of dogs, well, that's because of breeding. Some animals do mate with others outside their breed.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Noobfun can you tell me what a two dimensional object looks like.

What makes up a two dimensional object!

Can you tell me what a one dimensional object looks like!

Can you tell me that this object you find dont have all 4 dimensions.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   

NO this film has to tell you to imagine a dimension that dont exist.

Because what he is talking about dont exist.

You cant have a ONE dimension without that dimension having all 4.
theoretically you can

you cant any object in our universe that doesnt consist of 3 dimensions and are subject to the other 8 we are aware of(if you include the ones for string theory)

A 1. 2 and 3 dimension is just three separate dimensions relative to one another.
theoretically yes

Space is not a 3d dimension.
matter is 3 dimensional but is acted upon by the 4th and other higher demensions

Space is a infinite dimension. Meaning if you put a thing into it. It will always be in the center of the dimension. Because this dimension has no edges or ends.
as we and our galaxy are not at the center of any dimension then this is obviously wrong, we are contained within but not neccesarily at the center of ANY dimension you care to name

and just by saying it has infinate dimensions doesnt make this true or accurate, dimensions are a way for us to understand and track objects with our unoiverse there is no need to create infinate dimensions as we do not have an infinate set of things to attribute to them

dimensions are how we understand the universe and simplfy it for our thought processes not the actual universe, it doesnt know about or care about dimensions

And i am still waiting for you to give me a thing that has less then 4 dimensions within it. Because that is what my original question was about.
well ive been waiting longer, as per your usual you ignore everything you get wrong and carry right on ahead as if you were correct

but ill you will answer mine if i answer yours im sure so here goes

name anything that is built of less then 4 dimensions, ...... how about EVERYTHING

atoms are built of quarks and muons and all those fangaly bits and are 3 dimensional but are acted upon by space/time the 4th dimension

if you could remove time from the universe everything would hang in a state of cryogenics, nothing moving nothing acting or reacting until time was returned but everything in it woud still exist meaning they are built only of 3 dimensions but acted upon by the forth

remove length depth or height and everything in our universe fundamentally alters, even bieng made of atoms becomes impossible as an atom has all the 3 dimensional measurments

so EVERYTHING is m,ade up of 3 dimensions but acted upon by the forth dimension

so now its your turn

can you prove that the 4 dimensions are made up of length breadth width and height? and not length breadth(width) height and time

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Noobfun can you tell me what a two dimensional object looks like.

What makes up a two dimensional object!

Can you tell me what a one dimensional object looks like!

Can you tell me that this object you find dont have all 4 dimensions.

im sorry am i arguing that 0 1 and 2 dimensional objects exist?

shape has 2 dimensions (and so do map co-ordinates) (technically its still 3D as it contains depth if it exists in our universe as an object)

not only this but youll probabily also argue its possible for 2 dimensional objects to exist in our 3+ dimensional world,

apparently not so once again your avoiding anything said and arguing with ghosts of your own creation rather then the points i am making

a 0 1 2 or 4(Euclidean space) dimensional object can only exist theoretically

and they would be a dot, a line, a shape, and ..how the hell do you describe a hypercube?

ALL objects in our universe are 3 dimensional and then are acted upon by higher dimensions

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by noobfun

Ok.

Your now talking about a theory. I am actually talking about facts.

I see that you dont have a clue on what a dimension really is.

You dont see that!! it is the matter inside space that make up the different dimensions. Because a dimension is the shape of a matter. That is what a dimension is. It is just a shape of an object or matter. How we see the different shapes is an other mater and you are mixing the to things.

A dimension is a shape. How we see it is another thing.

Space is a different dimension then matter. You need the dimension space to put in a matter, or a dimension as it also can be called. And matter has to have 4 dimensions to exist. If not it is nothing just like space.

Is this really that hard to understand!
And i am giving you answers all the time but you dont understand.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Ok.

Your now talking about a theory. I am actually talking about facts.

im talking about neither fact or theory as your misuing both words

0,1,2,4 dimensioanl objects are all theoretical, they can exist inmathmatics but not in OUR reality

all objects are constructed in 3 dimensions and are acted upon by the 4th

remove the 4th everything stays as it is remove any of the 3 they fundamentally alter

I see that you dont have a clue on what a dimension really is.
thats the mirror not the computer screen your looking at

You dont see that!! it is the matter inside space that make up the different dimensions.
no dimensions are a measure of matter (3 dimensional) space/time is measure of interaction between matter

matter does not contain time as a building block or deffining feature, it is deffined in 3 dimensional space and acted upon by time

Because a dimension is the shape of a matter.
its a measure of the matter not a part of it

That is what a dimension is. It is just a shape of an object or matter. How we see the different shapes is an other mater and you are mixing the to things.

how we see things has nothing to do with anything we are discussing and i havnt brought up that point so another ghost your arguing against rather then what actually has been said

A dimension is a shape. How we see it is another thing.
dimension if an expression of measurement and quanitification, not the object its self

a line thats 20 cm long is a line not a 20cm long, your confusing the object with the measurment

Space is a different dimension then matter.
space is a lak of matter, if theres matter there its not space

You need the dimension space to put in a matter, or a dimension as it also can be called.
space is not a dimension its a distance between objects of matter, time however is a dimension and as space/time are linked togther they become the forth dimension space alone is just that a gap

And matter has to have 4 dimensions to exist. If not it is nothing just like space.
no it is still a somthing

if you take an atom and surround it by a strong enough gravitational force it wil disrupt and slow time to a complete the stop the object will still be 3 dimensional but it will be impossable for the forth dimesnion of space/time to effect it

Is this really that hard to understand!
i didnt think so but evidently it must be as your still off in your own little reality thats far different to the one the rest of us inhabbit apparently

and im still waiting for how evidence your deffinition of 4 dimensional spoace as length height width depth is accurate and how everyone who has ever learnt physics is wrong

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Ehm !!!!

If you take just one dimension Length.Height .Width. or Depth away from a matter you will have nothing. You will have just space.

And the way you place time with out matter i dont get. Time is measured by the changes in matter.Well that's how we tell time.

Time is not a part of a dimension. Its a whole different measurement. It is a observation of the matter.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Ehm !!!!

If you take just one dimension Length.Height .Width. or Depth away from a matter you will have nothing. You will have just space.
no you will have somthing else

you would have to remove it from all the universe for it to happen but it would still exist, but not as it was so would be fundamentally altered and would become somthing different

And the way you place time with out matter i dont get.
not completley supprising

Time is measured by the changes in matter.
no it isnt space/time is a force which acts upon matter but can still exist without matter, in the alrge spaces between universes where there may be no matter present time still exists

this is as fundamentally wrong as saying time is constant

Well that's how we tell time.
personally i look at the clock and know im traveling through space/time at a near constant velocity so its dilation effects are so minor they become negligable

Time is not a part of a dimension. Its a whole different measurement. It is a observation of the matter.

space/time is a dimension that locates events happening within 3 dimensional space rather then just a locational point within that space

4 dimensioanl space is really 3+1 dimensions, length,width,height for the location and time for the actual event taking place at that location its easier to compehend if you think of it like a graph

time is not the effect it has on matter but is the event of 2 objects interacting and effecting each other,

becasue space and time is linked and they can effect energy it is a dimension, but its a dimension that can then be effected by gravity and velocity

time is a really freaky thing it can be speed up slowed down stopped and possibly even made to run backwards (at least in theory)

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by noobfun

Well that's my whole point. Space is the absolute nothing. Matter is something.

So where dose it come from! If space is the absolute nothing because space has to be nothing. What else could it be! Matter cant be space because then it will be nothing.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 11:59 AM
link   
yeah man, this is called a non biased opinion, you don't present too many facts or links we can relate to according to your theories on the theory of evolution, and your simply trying to prove evolution wrong, you do not present any other theories that could lead animals, plants and humans to where they are now.

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Well that's my whole point. Space is the absolute nothing. Matter is something.
but its not space is a somthing

its an absence of matter yes but it has properties that mean it is not absolute nothing thats a void

space can be deformed by matter which is what produces gravity, if space was nothing then it couldnt be deformed so couldnt generate gravity

space is a thing, as Einstein put it think of a big black cloth thats stretched at the corners then place an object on it, the heavier(more mass) the object has the moe it will deform the sheet from a flat surface

So where dose it come from!
no idea, but that doesnt mean everything we know about the universe is wrong it just means me personally i dont know, and even if science as a whole dont yet know it means simply we dont yet know, the big bang is still proven, special relativity is still right evolution still happens, gravity still makes things fall down

so if science says it hoenstly doesnt know yet but is working on it, and religeon says god did it, which is more honest? the ones bieng honest or the ones just throwing out statements that mean nothing?

If space is the absolute nothing because space has to be nothing.
no it isnt and no it doesnt

What else could it be! Matter cant be space because then it will be nothing.
thats like saying if squirrels become tree's they become nothing, it makes no sense

space is somthing and matter is somthing else, they are 2 seperate things one doesnt become the other they move around and inside each other, they interact not transform into each other

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by AndreDC

sorry AndreDC for clarities sake who are you replying too?

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by noobfun

Ok noobfun what properties dose nothing have! Or space!

And how can you relate nothing(space) to a matter. You your self say that if you take a dimension away from a matter it becomes something else.

How can that relate to the dimension space! But be other then inside space.

This means that space and matter are two different things.

Space is nothing.

Properties is something inside of space.

Now what created space and the properties inside it!

posted on Jan, 22 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Ok noobfun what properties dose nothing have! Or space!
nothing has no properties hence nothing is nothing, unless its quantum nothing which then becomes a somthing and gains properties but quantums to bizare for my tastes to study

space has the properties that it can be warped crushed folded and stretched by interacting with objects of large mass

And how can you relate nothing(space) to a matter. You your self say that if you take a dimension away from a matter it becomes something else.
space isnt nothing

if you take length height or width away from our universe of 3 dimensional structures, then 2 dimensional ojects become a possability out side of theroetical physics and all 3 dimensional structures are forced to comply with the new 2 dimensional realm so they woulkd become somthing very very different to what they presently are but wont simply cease to exist though they may be damage beyond recgnition (but this is all theoretical as well as its impossable to do)

you can removes space/time which will leave the objects static

How can that relate to the dimension space! But be other then inside space.
and earlier you said space/time wasnt a dimension

in a 2 dimensional reality the possability for space time still exists but it would act very different as it would could not be deformed, so may stop bieng an active dimension and become purley passive

This means that space and matter are two different things.
yes they are on the atomic level, on the subatomic im not sure quantum isnt my thing

Space is nothing.
if it can be effected by things it cant be a nothing, nothing is impossible to effect

Properties is something inside of space.
so what is it thats being effected by the mass of planets and stars and blackholes if it isnt space/time its self?

Now what created space and the properties inside it!
who cares?

its there its real deal with it, i could answer or at least give a stumbaling proximation of one but i see where your going with this slippery slope to a god of the gaps conclusion

so wheres your evidence that 4 dimensional space is length height depth width? ...that im still waiting for

and wheres the evdiecne that space its self cannot have properties and it is somthing else that is bieng effected by mass to create gravity?

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join