It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Ten Scientific Facts : Evolution is False and Impossible.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2007 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Gee, why don't they put sugar in a gas tank then when it doesn't run say cars don't work.

Why not put a piece of mud in a gun instead of bullets then when it doesn't fire say guns don't work.

Why not smash a TV with a hammer then say hammers don't work as remote controls?(They aren't supposed to be used as remote controls so being used wrong)

Of course, why spend time looking for anwsers when you can spend your time raping a 8 year old Altar Boy?

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightstormOf course, why spend time looking for anwsers when you can spend your time raping a 8 year old Altar Boy?

Well since that shot was aimed at the "Church" in General, I would like to just point out a small fact.

NAMBLA supports and IS supported by the Democratic party....

Most of the Pedophiles are not Clergy but sick ^%&*(^% people, Clergy just as everyone else has bad apples but the publicity they create is of magnitude 100 times greater.

Back to the subject at hand, I am reading a fairly good book on the subject of God and Creation from an MIT PhD, and although I find reading it a bit dry as some of the language used I havent used for years as Biology was 25+ years ago. But my memory is fair and I recall some, the thing that is different, is the complexity of just a cell and how it works.

He brings a chicken vs the egg argument that I never thought of. A Cell produces amino acids and yet you need amino acids to make a cell. A Cell is the only thing that can manufacture amino acids and yet you need the product to make the factory. Interesting book.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
Back to the subject at hand, I am reading a fairly good book on the subject of God and Creation from an MIT PhD,

logical fallacy, argument from authority.

and although I find reading it a bit dry as some of the language used I havent used for years as Biology was 25+ years ago. But my memory is fair and I recall some, the thing that is different, is the complexity of just a cell and how it works.

but not irr. complex

He brings a chicken vs the egg argument that I never thought of. A Cell produces amino acids and yet you need amino acids to make a cell.

and they can be created by other things BESIDES cells

A Cell is the only thing that can manufacture amino acids and yet you need the product to make the factory. Interesting book.

no, a natural process could spontaneously create them, especially if you're talking billions of years ago.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul

no, a natural process could spontaneously create them, especially if you're talking billions of years ago.

Prove it! Show me how "life" capable amino acids can be produced elsewhere.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Prove it! Show me how "life" capable amino acids can be produced elsewhere.

just give the science time. we don't pretend to have answers when we don't. just look at the image i showed you.

it's obviously an A but you're trying to say that, because we don't have ALL the pieces it's a B

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Space radiation may select amino acids for life
11:24 24 August 2005
NewScientist.com news service
Maggie McKee

Space radiation preferentially destroys specific forms of amino acids, the most realistic laboratory simulation to date has found. The work suggests the molecular building blocks that form the "left-handed" proteins used by life on Earth took shape in space, bolstering the case that they could have seeded life on other planets.

space.newscientist.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 09:30 AM
link   
it seems like melatonin wins at science on this one... i feel like i've fallen behind the curve. but anyway, ed, it's called science. you should try it some time.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I hear Ed is a fan of Dembski et al, so this is probably appropriate:

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
EdSinger and other creationists, I have a question:

OK, so if you don't believe in evolution, I'm assuming you believe in Creationism, right? That means that God created everything. So, if God created everything, why then did he create homosexuals? I ask this because it seems that alot of Creationists believe that homosexuality is wrong.
Any one care to answer? I'm honestly curious.

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul

just give the science time.

And that sure is the common answer, just as Darwin asked for and yet here its quite a few years later and even in his own words, evolution is a failure if the 'links' were not found.

Just give us more time, we will find them......

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Darwin himself even said that when the missing fossil record was found he would be vindicated, and yet it still has not been found, and according to Darwin himself, then his theory fails.

Yeah, Behe, in his first book, also had an issue with the lack of intermediates for whale evolution.

Then just a few years later...

Ta-da!!!!

Whale intermediates.

What missing fossil record are you bothered about Ed? We have tonnes of intermediates. Or are you looking for a croco-duck type fossil?

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   
So the fossils that show land mammal to sea mammal(Bear to Dolphin) or fish to amphibian(Bass to Salamandar) aren't intermidiate fossils? Or do you just ignore those because Father McGrady didn't tell you about them after he got done with the Altar Boys on sunday?

posted on Jul, 11 2007 @ 09:19 PM
link   
As far as intermediate species, there are ordinary bird fossils in older geological strata than the supposed Archeopterix ,which some believe to have been faked,like the "feathered Dinosaur" from china.(The chinese made it for money.) Whales actually need thier "legs" for reproducing. The human tailbone helps with intercourse and defecation.The appendix is part of the immune system. The Piltdown man Was proven to be a fake fabricated from a pig tooth. Absolute fraud ,as are many "missing links". These were incorperated into our high school science books and are there today, still, because of lazyness and bias.What kind of grant would Yale give you to investigate evolution inaccuracies. None , because our national religion from the illuminati and Satan is supposed to be Humanism ,Communism and Evolution.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeneralT.
As far as intermediate species, there are ordinary bird fossils in older geological strata than the supposed Archeopterix ,which some believe to have been faked,like the "feathered Dinosaur" from china.(The chinese made it for money.)

first of all, you're wrong on the bird thing (unless it's strata that shifted in a geologic event)
and the somethat believe archeopterix was faked have no credible reasons to believe so. scientists that said the chinese featered dino was real were the ones that disproved it... because that's how science works. we admit when we were either wrong or conned.

Whales actually need thier "legs" for reproducing.

but they don't need their hip bones....

The human tailbone helps with intercourse and defecation.

not one bit. that's just rhetoric. it's a completely useless (and literal) pain in the butt.

The appendix is part of the immune system.

now it is... before it was part of the digestion system.

The Piltdown man Was proven to be a fake fabricated from a pig tooth. Absolute fraud ,as are many "missing links".

pilty may have been a fraud... but it wasn't like science fabricated it. some guy looking to make some money made it... and pig teeth weren't involved.

most "missing links" AREN'T frauds. the thousands (if not millions) of specimens we have aren't fraudulent.

These were incorperated into our high school science books and are there today, still, because of lazyness and bias.

there are no fraudulent fossils mentioned in highschool science books unless they are severely out of date. there is no bias here, just SCIENCE.

What kind of grant would Yale give you to investigate evolution inaccuracies.

um, a tenure for an evolutionary biologist? there are inaccuracies within any theory, they get weeded out. that's the job of scientists, to see what's wrong with how we see the world.

None , because our national religion from the illuminati and Satan is supposed to be Humanism ,Communism and Evolution.

alright, now that's just stupid.

evolution isn't a religion anymore than gravity or cellular biology.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightstormOr do you just ignore those because Father McGrady didn't tell you about them after he got done with the Altar Boys on sunday?

That was real cute.....you must be one dem der smart ones.

And to answer, just where is the missing link between man and ape? Where is the missing link between bird and reptile? Explain the Cambrian explosion that happened almost instantaneously in geological terms. New species popped up everywhere with no fossil record of how. That is what I mean.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 08:21 AM
link   

And to answer, just where is the missing link between man and ape? Where is the missing link between bird and reptile? Explain the Cambrian explosion that happened almost instantaneously in geological terms. New species popped up everywhere with no fossil record of how. That is what I mean.

Reptiles>birds:

The fossil record shows a general chronological progression of intermediate forms between theropod dinosaurs and modern birds, in which theropod structures were modified into modern bird structures (Carroll 1988; Carroll 1997; Sereno 1999). This series is exemplified by Eoraptor (~230 Mya), the Herrerasauridae (~230-210 Mya), the Ceratosauria (~220-65 Mya), the Allosauroidea (180-90 Mya), the Deinonychosauria (150-65 Mya), Archaeopteryx (~150 Mya), the Confuciusornithidae (145 Mya), the Enantiornithes (145 Mya-65 Mya), and the Euornithes (65 Mya-recent) (Sereno 1999). Figure 3.1.1 shows the forelimbs of four representative intermediates of the avian lineage (Carroll 1988, p. 340; Carroll 1997, p. 309).

Ape>human

Skull A is modern common chimp for comparison. Skull N is modern human. Some will be direct ancestors, others will not.

The cambrian explosion was not so much an explosion, there are species before, there are intermediates during. There are phyla appearing before, and phyla appearing after. But many Phyla did appear during this period. A Conway-Morris book may be worth a read.

[edit on 12-7-2007 by melatonin]

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Archeoptyrix, if real , has been shown to be a bird if anything, it perched, etc. The only thing I know of interest is the claw on it's wings,but so do the Emu and the swan.It also had teeth , supposedly, just like the hummingbird.Whales, given thier bulk actually need thier hips for the muscles attached.The tailbone in humans has 9 different and important muscles attached.Modern bird fossils have been found beneath dinosaur ones. One of the big fallacies of intermediates is the

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Many textbooks still include the dis-proven horse evolution graph.These horse bones and fossils were pieced together and put in a whimsical order to further one man's "science",and it was debunked over fifty years ago.The Hyrax is just like the oldest equine ancestor and is still found in parts of Asia. Bird fossils have been found below dinosaur fossils.The archeoptyrix,"seems"at the very most to be Bird. Perching in trees. The only Interesting thing is that they had a claw just like the swan and the emu,and they had teeth, just like the hummingbird. Whales do need thier pelvic bone for support during pregnancy and calving. The human tailbone has 9 very important muscles attached to it.Many top evolutionists themselves have stated that there are no intermediatary "links" Evolution was a religion for Hitler along with the occult.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Also the human skull can take on very different properties depending on race, enviroment and age. Did you know our bones never stop growing? The brow ridge protrudes more and more, the jaw, chin area juts out with growth. The agerage man's skull, given time 'will look like a neandrethals'.

posted on Jul, 12 2007 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeneralT.
Evolution was a religion for Hitler along with the occult.

Ja, ja, that's why Darwin is mentioned in a banned book list from the nazi party...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 12-7-2007 by melatonin]

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join